Review Highlights
Worth the price!

We were staying in the W and I often think that hotel spas are overpriced experiences, and tend to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BuddhaFleur
Shanghai, China
Best luxury spa ever!

We went back again the next day! somehow, it's impossible to replicate a balinese massage anywhere... read more

Reviewed June 13, 2019
Melva C
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $10.83
from $73.23
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews oxygen bar oxygen room iced tea change rooms professional staff great service manicure and pedicure my partner luxury spa treatment therapist hairdryer scent bali mask package
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

Away Spa, the service here was great. My friend and I did a 90 minute couples massage. We were in dire need of a massage due to an eventful week. I must say, we weren’t thoroughly pleased with the massage in its entirety because of the steps that are before, during and after are factored in your 90 minutes. Which takes away from the reason you came. Also, there was a baby in the spa at the time that was crying and it interrupted our treatment. My masseuse did ask me if we would like to move to a different room but I declined because I thought to myself, “how long would they have a baby cry in a spa while services are being rendered”. But it went on for quite a bit and I just tried to block it out. I also wouldn’t want to stop mid massage and change rooms that would also take away from our time/experience. Overall, the treatment was pleasant and I would come back again but maybe do an in-room service.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank vintagepassport_
CraigS4013, Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Hi vintagepassport_,

Many thanks for your review and your feedback towards our treatment. It's disappointing to see that you experienced unpleasant time at The Away Spa.

However we would like to ask you to email this concern to me, Spa Manager at Dina.Anggraeni@whotels.com for more details so we could take further action.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to look at ways to have better service for our customers.

Best,

Dina Anggraeni
Spa Manager

Reviewed December 27, 2018

I received a 60 minute aromatherapy massage for Christmas from my partner so I attended on Christmas day 2018. The whole experience was just wonderful.

The facilities are clean and beautiful. It is very modern and has everything you would need. The ladies referred to me by name the whole time, even hours after I had been with them they remembered my name. There is an oxygen bar you can use before your treatment if you would like, it is a mask that you wear for 10mins with pure oxygen. There is also nuts and fresh flavoured iced tea. There is a warm and cold small pool and a steam room that you can use before and after your treatment. They supply you with a robe, a pair of thongs, a g-string, bottle of water and towel in your locked locker. At the end there is a shower with shampoo, conditioner and shower gel. They have a hairdryer, straighter and curler you can use.

My massage was amazing! I got to pick five oils which were mixed together to make my chosen scent. My therapist was very experienced and listened to me. I had an injury which she was very careful about. She politely checked in and was happy to adjust pressure to my desired amount. After my massage I was given fresh fruit, iced tea and banana chips.

I would highly recommend a massage here. It is a bit pricey, however it is definitely worth it. I would pay for myself to return on another occasion. Thank you to all the staff who made my experience so relaxing.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and place. Fantastic
facilities. Staff are so helpful . Did a 2 hour package_- staff were so accommodating in altering the package to suit me and my preferences. Highly recommended

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Went there to do manicure and pedicure costing me around $120. The facilities are dated, staff, although lovely, didn’t pay much attention to detail. I had to sit in a weird way to be able to dry my nails because the cord for the dryer was too short. C’mon, really? The job wasn’t perfect either. Definitely, more training is needed as well as update the facilities. I had my nails done in Ritz Carlton Spa several days ago and it was a totally different experience.

Date of experience: October 2018
CraigS4013, General Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello NikaKul,

Best,

Dina Anggraeni
Spa Manager

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband treated me to a back, neck and shoulders massage for my birthday. The entire experience was world class from start to finish. Thank you Nora for making my birthday extra special...God is in the detail.

Date of experience: August 2018