Review Highlights
Worth the price!

We were staying in the W and I often think that hotel spas are overpriced experiences, and tend to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BuddhaFleur
Shanghai, China
Best luxury spa ever!

We went back again the next day! somehow, it's impossible to replicate a balinese massage anywhere... read more

Reviewed June 13, 2019
Melva C
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $10.83
from $73.23
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews oxygen bar oxygen room iced tea change rooms professional staff great service manicure and pedicure my partner luxury spa treatment therapist hairdryer scent bali mask package
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and place. Fantastic
facilities. Staff are so helpful . Did a 2 hour package_- staff were so accommodating in altering the package to suit me and my preferences. Highly recommended

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Went there to do manicure and pedicure costing me around $120. The facilities are dated, staff, although lovely, didn’t pay much attention to detail. I had to sit in a weird way to be able to dry my nails because the cord for the dryer was too short. C’mon, really? The job wasn’t perfect either. Definitely, more training is needed as well as update the facilities. I had my nails done in Ritz Carlton Spa several days ago and it was a totally different experience.

Date of experience: October 2018
CraigS4013, General Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Hello NikaKul,

Many thanks for your review and your feedback towards our treatment. It's disappointing to see that you experienced unpleasant time at The Away Spa.

However we would like to ask you to email this concern to me, Spa Manager at Dina.Anggraeni@whotels.com for more details so we could take further action.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and for allowing us to look at ways to have better service for our customers.

Best,

Dina Anggraeni
Spa Manager

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My husband treated me to a back, neck and shoulders massage for my birthday. The entire experience was world class from start to finish. Thank you Nora for making my birthday extra special...God is in the detail.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

come one hour earlier , and enjoy the facilities. excellent massage, very satisfied. relax later in chill lounge, its a complete relaxation experience. Beautiful day spa open 24/7, you can even book a massage 4am in you cant sleep. very professional staff great service. will come again.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Had the couple spa package in the midnight, include 2 glasses of champagne and healthy bites. the place was truly on another level of spa. I love everything about this place, the bed, the changing room, the oxygen room. But to be honest, the massage was just okay. Its a bit pricey too, but they have 25% discount for midnight treatment.

Date of experience: February 2018