Review Highlights
Worth the price!

We were staying in the W and I often think that hotel spas are overpriced experiences, and tend to... read more

Reviewed yesterday
BuddhaFleur
Shanghai, China
Best luxury spa ever!

We went back again the next day! somehow, it's impossible to replicate a balinese massage anywhere... read more

Reviewed June 13, 2019
Melva C
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $10.83
from $73.23
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews oxygen bar oxygen room iced tea change rooms professional staff great service manicure and pedicure my partner luxury spa treatment therapist hairdryer scent bali mask package
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I've been trying spa experience in a number of 5 stars resort in Bali.

However this one is extraordinarily different. The moment I lie on the massage bed, I told my partner this is the best massage bed I've ever experienced.

I had an hour of blissfull massage and that was done with two smal sack ball with combination of hand stroke, it was the best best best massage i've ever had in my life.

I booked 11pm as they offer 25% discount for 11pm until I think 8am (pls correct me if I'm wrong).

They offer shower room with complete shampoo, conditioner, and shower soap amenities and also hair dryer and hair straightener!!

Please try Away spa when you visit W Hotel!

Date of experience: June 2017
CraigSeawardWBali, General Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Hello Lindayani,

Many thanks for your 5-star feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the unique experience that we offer at Away Spa, from the relaxing treatment, professional therapists, to the complete amenities. Our Midnight Delight offers 25% discount for all treatments from 11PM to 9AM, which is a favourite amongst our guests. We look forward to have you back for your next treatment, Lindayani. See you soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2017

I got the male 3 hour massage, facial, and scrub

it was great, the room was layout very nice, the massage table felt great, the masseuse was great and attentive

Hello Pui Kin Y,

Many thanks for sharing your 5-star feedback. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your treatment experience at our Away Spa. When you're happy, we're happy - we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of our talents. We look forward to have you back with us for many more wow treatments.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

At my recent trip, staying at The W, we took advantage of the three day special, such great value, and something we could look forward to after our first treatment. Oxygen Bar is our first stop, whilst we sip on yummy cool ginger tea, and await for our therapist. The Away Spa is something special, the smell is fresh, the outlook on your way to the rooms is peaceful, and it isn’t hard to relax, and slip away into a peaceful zen.
We like to enjoy an Espresso Martini after our treatments, in the Chill Bar, this year we spent some time with our bar attendant, who sat with us and told us some history of Bali that we had no idea about.
Check the Bar out, it is a hidden gem

1  Thank EmmaWeel
CraigSeawardWBali, Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Hello EmmaWeel,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience at Away Spa. We're thrilled to hear that you had a rejuvenating treatment with our professionally trained therapist and enjoyed our famous Espresso Martini afterwards. We look forward to have you back for many more treatments to come.

Ni Made Arya Sitiari
Director of Spa & Recreation

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

We visited the spa and we booked a treatment after 11pm and it was 25% discount for all in house guests. The treatment was good and very relaxing. A little pricey but good experience.

1  Thank RogerH1229
CraigSeawardWBali, General Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Hello Roger,

Thanks for taking the time to review Away Spa. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your treatment. When you’re happy, we’re happy – and we‘ll be sure to pass along your compliments to our spa talents.

There is no doubt that there are other establishments all over Bali that offer a very different price point to us, but again we do offer a very differentiated experience and also appreciate that there are customers who enjoy what we offer, such as yourself.

We look forward to have you back for your next treatment.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We used the Away Spa twice on a recent trip to Bali and both times the massages were amazing! The staff were friendly, lovely and great at their jobs.

We had a combined package with a massage, body scrub and head massage and could not complain!

There is also a sauna and plunge pool which you can use before and after treatments and an oxygen bar which my husband used.

The treatments are more expensive than you would get compared to the places along the street but in my opinion, the Away Spa was worth every cent!

Date of experience: March 2017
D_Anggraeni, Manager at Away Spa at the W Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hello esm1981,

Thank you for the kind words and five star rating. Most of all, thank you for coming back to Away Spa. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the treatment and facilities. Our staff is always trying their best to provide the best treatment and we are glad that you acknowledge it.

Hope to see you again soon for your third visit.

Best Regards,