“loved it !”
other travelers have booked this property
View from Master Bedroom View from the entrance
Second Bedroom
Bathroom
La Plancha Seminyak Beach
Sunset Seminyak Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GMNS
Vienna
“loved it !”
Reviewed February 8, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

this place got it all.. very well built and maintained to start with and the service puts the finishing touch on it. The very kind owner is extremely accommodating and easy going.

no wonder this place has so many loyal customers !
perfect holiday !

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the way the owner handles the guests and place
Liked least: could not stay long enough
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Amyandjof...
Greater Perth, Australia
“Hide your Money!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Very difficult to find, even the driver hired by the villa did not know where it was eventually found down a poorly lit alley. We were greeted by the sister of the usual housekeeper, having paid half desposit prior to arrival was then told we had to pay more as the exchange rate had changed since booking this information was passed on from her "boss" whom we never saw in the 10 day stay. The rooms had slim to to nil security with a missing safe and broken locks in the main bedroom. After being assured there was a safe in the second room and that the only people with access were the cleaners and villa staff we placed American and Australian dollars in the safe and headed out for dinner. later we checked the safe in preparation for the next day to notice that $500 Australian dollars was gone and half of the American dollars were also missing. We asked to see the security cameras to which we were told the monitor was "not working". Upon emailing the manger of the villa were told tough luck and if we wanted to leave we could but there would be no refund in monies paid. Overall very poor experience having stayed in many villas in Bali I would NEVER reccomend this place to anyone. To top it all off the photos are very clearly outdated, the pool was filled with that much chlorine it burnt your skin, the second shower had no pressure and complete lack of service made this villa a Bali no no..

Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jan 18, 2016
Owner respond to Amy and Joff
First of all I don't understand why you waiting to post review 6 month later. Any way will write some facts to your review.
First about pick up from airport that you forget to mention was free of charge. I sent driver that he knows where is villa so my guest don't wonder around. Strange that you wrote he didn't found villa. Villa is in small street of the main road and what is good is dead end street and for that reason is very quiet. If for you that means poorly street OK.
Next time you stay on main road with all the noise.
Second Ika who wait for you on arrival is not sister of housekeeper she is Managing villa for me because I'm away a lot from Bali. Why you didn't see me because I was in Thailand.
Problem with your payment was that you change money in Australia for Indonesian Rupiah and for sure exchange rate is lower. I wrote you email that you own me 50% of rental price in Euro on exchange rate day you pay. So when Ika give you invoice you had less in rupiah.
Its not my mistake that you being so many times in Bali and you didn't know that is better to exchange money in Indonesia. Less money that Ika received from you was Euro 97.00
That time I was in Thailand and got email next morning from you that some one stooled money from safety box which is in the room. I was shocked that can happened after you gave less money to Ika.

Below is copy of Email that I sent to you.

Hello Amy
I don't Understand your email exactly.
I talk to Ika and She said that you pay her in Rupiah that you exchange in your country. For sure you get less exchange rate. When I said can pay me in Rupiah I was thinking you will exchange in Bali. Other way you can pay me in Euro.
If you think that someone stole your money from safety box you should report to Police.
You need to go to Police station to make report. Ika can show you where is.
We have CCTV cameras and I will check when I'm back tomorrow if some one enter villa.
Two of my staff is in Holidays and only Ika is there.
It's very difficult to believe that someone stole from safety box.
Any way I'm Back tomorrow 6.00PM and can meet you or Friday. Let me know when is good for you.
Thanks Bogdan

Another one:

Hello Amy,
I check with Ika money that you gave her and your Slip from bank that you change
AUD 1000 to indonesian Rupiah.
For sure you get much lower rate in Australia than if You will change in AUD in Bali.
You telling me that you been many times in Bali and you don't know that. Strange.
Any way.
If you complaining that our service is not good because you think I will ask you to pay difference.
You don't need to pay me more. It's Ok with me.

Enjoy Your Holidays and let me know if is ok with you.
And if you still want to talk with me let me know the time and I will come to Villa to Meet you.
Thanks Bogdan

That email was send on 17 July when I got back from Bangkok.
But you never answer my last email and you didn't go to Police to report.
You never wrote me back to meet and discuses. So why you didn't meet me.
Then I was thinking that all is ok.
Now you wrote that review after 6 months. I don't know what to say more.

For the future Guests.
Please read other reviews and make your own decision on story.
If you believe her story please don't even send request and stay in another place in Bali.
Better for all of us. We try to do the best for our guests, and help to solve any problems and request.
Regards from Owner and Staff
Hobart
Reviewed June 5, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location, layout and professional staff
Liked least: Maybe in some slight need of TLC, doors slightly hard to open, couch seating needs more padding for comfort
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed May 14, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: having to contact the host, was unresponsive at first felt like was always bothering if had problems.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
May 22, 2015
Hello
Owner would like to add some facts to guest review.
1. Yes was problem with Hot Water. Thinks broke sometimes. Was weekend and we fixed
next day. It's not true that was not hot water all the time.
And in Bali is 30C all the time.
2. I promise guest pick up and drop off.But they arrived separately and I send car
twice to Airport.So i charge guest one pick up which was USD 10.00.
If that is overcharged???
3. We arrange and paid Blue Bird Taxi RP 100.000 to bring guest to next hotel.
And guest stay for 40 % discounted price three nights only.
I think that one pick up and drop off is enough for free.
4. Guest forgot to mention how he ask me to organize dinner for two girls that don't
speak English and if Made can cook for them Balinese food.
We buy ingredients cook-maid come and cook 5 different dishes Traditional Balinese
Food. Charge them RP 100.000 = USD 7.00 And ingredients was RP 325.000 which is
USD 25.00
What we got later from guest was that he complained was too expensive.
Not even Saying Thanks to owner to organize all.
I can just say no and leave the hungry. Was my good well to organize for free.
4. I don't offer any drivers or trips around Bali. Guest ask maid to help him to
organize car.That's not my responsibility if he have bad experience.
And if you read other reviews about maid and driver you will get your own opinion.
5. Before guest confirm booking he wrote me how he can get nice hotel for cheaper
price. I told him to go ahead with hotel. But after few hours he just confirm
booking in villa. He ask me for things that I did him favor for free and then???
6. If you travel and you don't have your own toothbrush and toothpaste. Hallo
That's what I want to add to guest review.
Like this is all storey.
Kindly Regards To Guest and Future Guest
Owner Bogdan
Kindly Regards

saying
Nicole D
Perth, Australia
“Great Villa Great Location”
Reviewed March 15, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

A great Villa with a great location. The villa was very private. It was down a few alley ways but always felt comfortable walking them. Made looked after us. Nothing was to much for her. Cooking breakfast organising transport and massages. Always friendly and with a smile on her face. Nice big entertaining area with a good size pool. Seminyak beach was very close and the Supermarket easy to get to with great restuarants surrounding. Couldnt ask for anything more.See you next time. We would definately go back and recommend to others

CarlyandD...
“Fantastic ”
Reviewed March 1, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We recently stayed with myself and husband and my parents. This was a brilliant choice we loved it so much,we only met Bogdon briefly but we spent most time seeing made` she was amazing she kept the villa maintained and helped us arrange pick ups including from the airport with our favorite driver Karmong he has brilliant English and a lovely nature we loved him so I hope they keep him busy with customers.

The villa is lovely and open, yes there are mosquitoes but we got coils and brought our own spray. There were some additional features in the villa such as gekkos,frogs and we had an incident with a spider haha!! Wasn't too funny at the time!! Made cooked our breakfast each day and it was amazing and she also cooked dinner for us on our last night I think this was truly the best meal we had and I highly recommend you do it.

The pool and grounds are kept very nice and it really is close to everything just a walk up the ally which we wouldnt even attempt to get a taxi to drive down there.

It was a quite location and the only things I would have to say would be that there were quite a few lights out and they need one above the main door on the inside of the villa as its hard to see in the night trying to lock the door, hooks in the bedrooms so you can hang wet towels would be great, just a few small things.

Otherwise we loved it and would definitely be coming back.

Scott C
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Couldn't have asked for more”
Reviewed January 29, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Aririved on January 8th with a pick up at the airport. Short drive to this wonderful property. The villa is just as pictured on Flipkeyb and was central to everything one could desire. Bogdan and Made' were terrific in securing a scooter for $5 can a day and Made' kept the place clean and tidy. The villa was very private and the pool was perfect. I'd recommend this property to anyone looking to visit Bali. I would definitely recent the property on my next visit.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing