Located near all the restaurants that you need. This well equipped villa was very comfortable to stay in. Great sized pool and rooms. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything we needed.
We wanted an older family getaway and Villa Agni strikes the perfect balance of privacy yet being close to everything. Our party was us parents (50's) and 2 children (26,22) with partners. Highlights were Antonius the host and Juni the site manager. Both were very helpful in everything from driving us around, providing tips and everything in between. Although quiet, it still gets noise from the street in the small hours which can wake you up (but you get used to it). The villa is not really set up for cooking, which was fine for us as mainly we were eating out. There could have been some more basic items available.
We were here as a group of six and absolutely LOVED our stay! Antonius was very helpful and made planning a breeze - and Juni really looked after us during our stay. Best location - minutes down the road from all the best eateries, markets, beach and shops. Thanks so much for having us! we will be back.
There is something to be said when the villa actually matches the pictures it advertises. It was every bit what it looked like in the photos! I highly recommend this villa if you're looking to unplug and yet have that option to socialize if you want to. The access to restaurants, bars, shopping is just mere walking distance.
Let me highlight what was important for us and exceeded our expectations:
1) Excellent location - in the heart of Seminyak but tucked into a small street about 50 meters away from the main road. You get the luxury of being walking distance away from the heart of Bali yet enjoy the peace and tranquility in your own villa throughout the day. This was definitely a plus for us.
2) Bedrooms are well appointed so it doesn't feel crowded even if you come as a big group. This was probably designed with providing ample privacy for each guests in mind. Big space, gorgeous four-poster beds and luxurious beddings (very important for me!) and typical large Balinese bathroom.
3) Chill-out space throughout the villa - huge living room and dining, comfy couch and bean bags everywhere. There's a spot for everyone needing a lazy lie-in.
4) The frangipanis - I am in love with the frangipanis framing the courtyard/villa as this gives that homey, quaint and cozy feel. Made the whole villa smells amazing the whole time we were there. Only downside (if you can call it that), too much flowers goes into the yard, into the pool.
5) Kitchen facilities - excellent condition, they even have a Nespresso machine (bring your own pods though) and water fountain (no need to carry heavy bottles of water), large fridge and everything else that you might need for cooking (pots, pans) if you're inclined.
6) The pool - left this for last as this was my favorite part of the villa. Perfect size and depth for socializing. We lived in and by the pool the entire duration of our stay. I would recommend bringing your own speaker to add the mood.
7). Excellent staff - like most of my experience in Bali, the staff here deserves gold star! Very helpful and efficient, communicates well and encountered no issue.
Need to refresh and recharge? This is the kind of place that allows you to get away from everyday stresses, but close enough to enjoy all the shops and restaurants of Seminyak. I had the perfect escape from city life, dipping in and out of the best of Bali (and avoiding the tourist crowds as much as I could). I slept so well in the peaceful surrounds, floated around in the beautiful pool, lounged in the sun under the frangipanis and forgot about the world. I'm looking forward to going back to Villa Agni, soon I hope!
I rented this villa to celebrate my birthday with 5 other friends. We were not dissapointed, the villa is situated in a laneway just off the main street which offered peace and quiet so you could relax after a busy day and when you wanted it everything was on your doorstep - great restuarants, shops and bars.
The Villa itself was exactly as it looks in the pictures clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. The beds were a dream to sleep in, clean bathrooms, good size pool and great kitchen facilities.
Then you have the staff who made our stay a great experience especially June who was happy to help with any requests, organised massages and took us to Ubud for the day. On top of that Antonius the owner came to visit us with wine in hand as he found out it was my birthday, even sent one of the staff to the chemist to get some tablets for one of my friends who was unwell.
All in all a fantastic week and definitely a villa i will be returning to.
The location is excellent; close to Seminyak’s excellent restaurants but down a quiet lane. The property has a lovely pool surrounded by beautiful Balinese garden. Three spacious bedrooms are each contained separately and have comfortable beds and good air con. Communal living area is open to the outdoors. The downside is that the property is in desperate need of a deep clean and some refurbishment. The young men who clean the property (lovely guys) are usually there for four hours or more per day; this is not necessarily a “bad” thing but takes some time to adjust to if you’re used to privacy. The owner, Antonius, is friendly and makes guests feel very welcome. A comfortable house to live and relax in.