Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $38.00
More Info
from $57.00
More Info
All reviews scenic route excellent driver elephant ride cruise ship highly recommend this company monkey forest his face safe driver always on time rice terraces bali tour suan putu itinerary service temple uluwatu
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2019

We were incredibly lucky to have Putu from Private Bali Tours as our driver for the full duration of our trip in Bali. I had emailed a number of companies with the itinerary I had planned, and Private Bali Tours response was the most well-written, hence we decided to book with them. Putu was nothing other than fantastic; he was on time every day, knew our plan, helped us capture our memories in lots of pictures and supported with booking our journey to the Gili Islands for one night. He openly answered all of our questions about Bali and shared his wonderful knowledge with us. I would hugely recommend booking with them and hope to see Putu again on a future tour in Bali!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2019

We are extremely happy with the driver services provided by this company! I originally booked 2 tours, but we ended up using their service for several additional tours. I can´t say enough good things about our driver, Suan. He was very knowledgeable, patient and fun, and made our Bali experience even more memorable! 10 out of 10!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2018

Due to short stay in Bali before catching the cruise ship in Sydney, my group had to customized our tour in Bali. The tour was enhance and became a lasting memory because of Mr. Putu and our tour guide Made. The tour customization was accepted by Mr. Putu without any hesitation. Made returned my group to the hotel at the time requested to catch our minibus to the airport. If and when you decided to go to Bali book with Putu driver and I guarantee 100% you will be satisfied. Thanks to our driver comang for bringing my group safely to the hotel. Excellent driver in Bali's challenging road and traffic.The tour was for 2 days.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

We booked to trips with the company. The first trip was an elephant ride and monkey forest. The second was water sports and turtle island. Both trips were AMAZING. So well organised and nothing was a problem for the tour guide Suan who was fabulous! We had private transport in a lovely comfy car. I can’t think of any improvements. The restaurants we attended for lunch and dinner was amazing food. No faults would highly recommend this company for day trips.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We had a couple of drivers on this trip to do day trips with and Suan was our favorite. I booked the tour with Putu before arriving in Bali, but I was very happy to get Suan. Knowing that we were simply booking a driver and not a tour guide, we were pleasantly surprised to get lots of conversation and little bits of information everywhere we went.

Suan speaks very good English and is young and his car is very very clean and comfortable. He played great music and was very attentive to times and a safe driver. We loved him so much we booked him two days later.

On our third attempt to book him, we had to get a different driver who was also nice but spoke less English and the car smelled a bit of smoke. Still not a bad experience.

If we come back, I hope to get Suan for our entire driver needs in Bali!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Putu is a very nice young man, that took me around the Ubud area during my stay there.

He is flexible, drives very safely, always on time and is fun to hang with.

Only little negative, is the lack of comments during tours. Granted, he doesn't sell himself as a tour guide, but a little bit of explanations on the different sites would go a long way.

Aside from that, I can only recommend Putu as your driver, as he will take great care of you!