“Delightful experience at Vasanti!”

Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak
Ranked #56 of 145 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Delightful experience at Vasanti!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My teenage daughter and I stayed at this lovely place recently, and I am pleased to say that the visit to Vasanti did not disappoint.
Like the others, I was a bit surprised by the location, but also like them, did find it a good thing to be away from the traffic.
We were lucky to have a Deluxe poolside room, when meant that we could relax on our own deck, and slip into the pool to swim a few lazy laps when we wanted.
The staff were absolutely gorgeous - couldn't be helpful enough, and just so very sweet!
We will definitely stay again the next opportunity!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Amanda H
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Amanda,

It has been a sincere pleasure for us to have you at the Resort. Thank you for choosing us once for your holiday. If I am not mistaken, we had met once in the lobby.

I just want to say thank you so much for the opportunity to be your host. I am so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I just hope that there will be another opportunity that we can meet again here in Vasanti.

Our best regards to your family from all of us here in Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Goya A. Mahmud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (303)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toorak, Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2014

What a wonderful resort to stay at!

My sister and I spent 8 nights at the beautiful Vasanti and we have been recommending all of our friends/family to stay here! The resort is spacious, very clean and the staff were continually providing above and beyond the service they needed to. Every single staff member was friendly, inviting and always willing to help with activities or any other requests we had. A few stand out employees who truly made my trip memorable include Sinitia Dewi, Bayu and Merta - the most kind hearted, happy and helpful people I've ever met!

The rooms were large and were cleaned daily and the beds were so comfortable to sleep in! The buffet breakfast every morning was delicious and offered such a variety (the on-the-spot omelette I had every morning was so yum!).

The location in Seminyak was great - very close to Potato Head Beach Club and 'W' Resort along with the main shopping strip and many other key places.

I will definitely be visiting Vasanti resort again in the near future and for anyone considering this resort, it is well worth the stay!

Thank you again to ALL of the wonderful staff at the resort - you made my trip amazing! :)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Emma L
Dear Emma,

Thanks for making the long way from Toorak to Bali and for choosing our Resort for your holiday. I am happy to read that your experience at the resort lived up to your expectations.

I am also delighted to read that you appreciated the service of my team very much. I’m personally proud for having such a wonderful team.

Thank you once again and without a doubt, our doors will always be open for you. We are looking forward to your return.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Loved our stay at this fantastic hotel. Beds were the comfiest we have ever experienced in a Bali hotel and we have been visiting Bali for nearly 30 years. Staff couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. The delightful Dewi at reception was a breath of fresh air as with all of the staff. Only areas to improve on are more umbrellas for shade around pool. Can't wait to be back only hope it doesn't become too popular (sorry Vasanti)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank KerriT61
Dear KerriT61,

I thank you instead and similar to my team, I do everything possible to make guests feel comfortable at our Resort and fulfill their every wish while staying with us.

I am thrilled to read about how much you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for such a wonderful review. It makes me proud to see that my team created an outstanding experience for you.

Meanwhile your highlight in regards to our umbrella around pool will definitely discuss further along with the management and currently we have added some sun beds around the pool to accommodate plentiful guest whom need sunbathing.

Once again thank you for your feedback and it would be an honor for us to see you return.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The Vasanti resort is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed. The resort itself was beautiful and clean. The room we stayed in was spacious enough for my sister and I and the beds were super comfy. Our room was cleaned and refreshed daily and we had a large balcony overlooking the pool which was great! Breakfast was so good! A wide variety of food was offered, I was in heaven every morning!

The staff were by far my favourite part of staying at the hotel. If I could have put them in my suitcase and taken them home with me, I would - they are absolutely gorgeous people! Every single one of the staff went above and beyond. I miss walking through the hotel and having everyone greet me and ask me how I am.

A very special shout out to Sinitia Dewi who is so beautiful inside and out and made our entire trip! She was so very helpful with everything we required! Bayu and Merta were also outstanding!

We never wanted to leave! I'm jealous of everyone who is going to stay/thinking about staying at the resort!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Jess_Lucas1990
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Jess_Lucas1990,

On behalf of my staff and management I would to thank you for the opportunity to be your host during your holiday in Bali. I hope this memorable experience will bring you back to Vasanti again next time. And thank you so much for your wonderful review in our tripadvisor.

I will personally pass your kind words to Dewi. I am sure she will be very happy to hear this.

Once again, thank you for the opportunity. Please let me know if you plan to come back to Vasanti, we will be here waiting for you..

Mermaid Beach, Australia
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The hotel was nice and neat although starting to show some signs of a budget build quality but nothing unusual for many new hotel in Bali. We stayed in a pool access room for the duration of our stay and had several other friends staying in the hotel at the same time which made it quite fun. They had the suite that was huge. The room was just over $100 AUD a night and seemed like good value. Nice staff and not far from cool restaurants and cafes in Seminyak. Rooms are or an average size and have super comfortable king size beds. Gym is ok and the pool does lack some deck chairs when it's busy but not the end of the world.

Room Tip: Pool access rooms and awesome
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RobandElle
Dear RobandElle,

Thank you for your wonderful review in our tripadvisor.com, and thank you for the opportunity to be your host during your holiday in Bali.

I must agree with you that we need some improvement with the building maintenance. For the last semester we were always running in high occupancy, we were having difficult times to do proper maintenance. However, since July is a Ramadhan period, the occupancy is slowing down, we have started with some general maintenance with our rooms and public area. We are targeting early August before high season 70% of the maintenance will be finished.

Again, thank you so much for the opportunity. And looking forward to welcome you again on your next holiday in Bali.

Melbourne
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Vasanti in May this year. We were attending a friend's wedding. When I first arrived at the hotel, I was disappointed to see that it was some distance from the main Seminyak area, but after our first day, it was like returning to an oasis of quiet and calm. We had booked a Vasanti Suite, located on the third floor, overlooking the pool. The room was large, with a separate lounge and huge outdoor terrace and spa. The pool is excellent for lap swimming early in the morning and although many people note that there are too few pool lounges, I actually preferred to sit on the lawn on one of the many bean bags, relaxing with a book. Each morning, we sat at the long, central table in the restaurant, along with the other friends who were also attending the wedding. It made it feel like a very personal, extremely enjoyable experience. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Overall, it was an extremely pleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank kayyzee
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear kayyzee,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Vasanti Seminyak Resort. It was a great pleasure to serve you in this tranquil resort.

I am so happy to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable, will definitely share with the team as they will be delighted to have enhanced your stay. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.

Your constructive feedback in regards to our limited availability of sun lounger is very important to improve our services and facilities. We have ordered for more sun lounger last moth. They are due to arrive sometimes this week.

On behalf of my team, once again thak you so much for sharing your experience in the tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever you are back in Bali.

Best regards,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just had a week at Vasanti with the family.We have 2 young boys,5 and 2 years old.We loved it and didn't want to leave.Couple of small issues at the start which the staff promptly attended to.The hotel does all the basics well and the staff could not be any more helpful.
The day starts with a great breakfast that has enough variety to satisfy most people.The restaurant and room service are reasonably priced so we ate most of our meals at the hotel and took advantage of the happy hours at the pool bar.
The staff are warm and friendly and the hotels best asset.The Vasanti became a haven away from the hustle and bustle of town.It is about a kilometre from the main drag but transport is never an issue.
Overall we had a very relaxing holiday and as long as you are not overly fussy you should have a great time here.
Thanks to all the staff for making us welcome and looking after our boys

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank drewsy
Dear drewsy,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and reviewing your stay at our tripadvisor.

It is rewarding to read that the service delivered by the staff from your arrival until departure was simply outstanding. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast in our Devali Restaurant and had the happy hours promotion in our Pool Bar.

We hope your future travel plans include Bali and look forward to welcoming you back to Vasanti.