“I came to appreciate the distance from the main Seminyak area!!”

Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak
Ranked #57 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Vasanti in May this year. We were attending a friend's wedding. When I first arrived at the hotel, I was disappointed to see that it was some distance from the main Seminyak area, but after our first day, it was like returning to an oasis of quiet and calm. We had booked a Vasanti Suite, located on the third floor, overlooking the pool. The room was large, with a separate lounge and huge outdoor terrace and spa. The pool is excellent for lap swimming early in the morning and although many people note that there are too few pool lounges, I actually preferred to sit on the lawn on one of the many bean bags, relaxing with a book. Each morning, we sat at the long, central table in the restaurant, along with the other friends who were also attending the wedding. It made it feel like a very personal, extremely enjoyable experience. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Overall, it was an extremely pleasant stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank kayyzee
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear kayyzee,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with Vasanti Seminyak Resort. It was a great pleasure to serve you in this tranquil resort.

I am so happy to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable, will definitely share with the team as they will be delighted to have enhanced your stay. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed.

Your constructive feedback in regards to our limited availability of sun lounger is very important to improve our services and facilities. We have ordered for more sun lounger last moth. They are due to arrive sometimes this week.

On behalf of my team, once again thak you so much for sharing your experience in the tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever you are back in Bali.

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just had a week at Vasanti with the family.We have 2 young boys,5 and 2 years old.We loved it and didn't want to leave.Couple of small issues at the start which the staff promptly attended to.The hotel does all the basics well and the staff could not be any more helpful.
The day starts with a great breakfast that has enough variety to satisfy most people.The restaurant and room service are reasonably priced so we ate most of our meals at the hotel and took advantage of the happy hours at the pool bar.
The staff are warm and friendly and the hotels best asset.The Vasanti became a haven away from the hustle and bustle of town.It is about a kilometre from the main drag but transport is never an issue.
Overall we had a very relaxing holiday and as long as you are not overly fussy you should have a great time here.
Thanks to all the staff for making us welcome and looking after our boys

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank drewsy

Dear drewsy,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you very much for staying with us and reviewing your stay at our tripadvisor.

It is rewarding to read that the service delivered by the staff from your arrival until departure was simply outstanding. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast in our Devali Restaurant and had the happy hours promotion in our Pool Bar.

We hope your future travel plans include Bali and look forward to welcoming you back to Vasanti.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We had the Deluxe Lanai Room for the 3 of us. Such a big room that comes with a balcony and a bathtub too! Hotel is big and we felt very welcoming coming to this place. There is a deposit of 500K rupiah. Breakfast is amazing! But you have to come when it opens till 8+ to avoid the crowd as the place is small. Love the egg station so much!

Now here comes the bad note of it. We waited for the 10am shuttle bus and the staff even acknowledge this and asked for our room number. We waited at the lobby until 1020am and it gets really frustrating. Went down to the ground to ask and turns out the bus had left 10am sharp and the next one leaves at 1pm. Lucky there is a buggy ride to the main road so that we could walk from there.

Rooftop Bar is close for renovation which totally sucks big time as we wanted to chill out and have some drinks there.

Walking distance to W Hotel and Potato Head which is good for us.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Moomoonie,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience in our tripadvisor.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed and happy stay with Vasanti Seminyak Resort recently and love our Deluxe Lanai Room.

With regards to the shuttle service, I do apologize for the miscommunication. I will make sure that this such a mistake will never happen again in the future.

Yes, our rooftop bar is temporary closed. We are upgrading the facilities and the interior. We will have a beautiful lounge & bar soon. The bar will be open in the mid of July until end of September to anticipate the peak season. The bar will be closed again for final touch up in 1st of September, and it will be fully operational in October this year.

I just hope that you can come back to see our beautiful sunset lounge & bar then..

Once again thank you very much for the comment and we are happy to put on our attention for our improvement on the service.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed at Vasanti from 17th June to 24th June. We were really impressed with everything, no complaints. I was a little skeptical at first because the price was so cheap compared to other places we stayed. But nothing to worry about as I am so fussy and even I had nothing to complain about.
The service was impeccable, especially at breakfast time. We had a couple of requests and it wasn't too much trouble at all for the Staff.
Even though it isn't really walking distance to anywhere I would still stay at Vasanti again. The shuttle bus is great and a taxi only costs a few dollars to get back from seminak square or nearby restaurants. Food in hotel for dinner was great too. But if you want to mix it a little Nirvana restaurant in seminak was great too.
Pool area was really well maintained even though my kids only used it once.
Merta from Divali the restaurant was awesome, so friendly.
The rooms are great, cleaned well everyday.
If you don't like the hustle and hassle of Kuta VASANTI is the place for you.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Anna G
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Anna G,

Thanking you for having time shared this feedback through TripAdvisor.com. After reviewing your kind feedback we understand that you have experienced our resort with a good impression.

I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful stay and our staff went above and beyond to accommodate your request. Merta must be pleased to know that you recognized his work and I will certainly share it with him.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Spent 3 nights here as a weekend away from Singapore.

The pros: good pool area (albeit not enough loungers), decent breakfast, spacious rooms, great location for foodies near lots of Seminyak eateries. Room service is reasonable and the fresh juices are superb! Staff are super friendly and we had no problem booking cabs. Bed was comfy.

The cons: the sunset bar is under reconstruction and apparently not open till oct (although below manager comment says July)- this should be reflected on the website. The shower drain and tiling is poor workmanship which sounds petty but is such an easy thing to fix. Our room was serviced daily but the cleaning quality was variable. Also the lobby area is pretty impressive but tainted by the fact that people can smoke not very relaxing when you have cigarette smoke wafting your way. Mini bar should also be restocked daily.

I think Vasanti can easily achieve - 4 out of 5, or even a 5 out of 5 (for the price) if there were just a few minor improvements.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kiwimeerkat

Dear Kiwimeerkat,

Thank you for your very detailed feedback regarding your recent experience at the resort.

Although there were some positive sides during your stay that I will celebrate it with my team, I do apologize that we failed to meet with your expectations on the issues you’ve mentioned above. For your information, our Sunset Lounge will be open on the middle of July until the end of August afterwards will be closed again in early September until the middle of October. And we will have a new Sunset Lounge & Bar in mid of October.

Please rest assured that the department heads related with your concerns have been tasked with reviewing your remarks and ensure our standards are being met.

I sincerely hope you will extend us with another opportunity as it would be my pleasure to personally welcome you back.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Staff friendly, rooms are large and clean. Pool was good but only down side not enough loungers by pool would have booked pool room if I had realised there was a shortage. Had a walk down lane to get to main road and pick up local taxis as hotel taxis were twice as expensive as local. The shuttle provided by hotel was infrequent and could not give times to return to hotel. Agree the night of soccer opening was horrendous woke up at 3 am to a terrible noise below our room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 140Mary

Dear 140Mary,

Thank you for posting your review on Tripadvisor and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience whilst residing at our resort.

We have noted all your points regarding our limited sun lounger and our transportation price. We will have further discussion to solve above matters. Concerning your comment about World Cup opening party, we were just trying to share the euphoria of this 4 year event with all of our guests. We never meant to disrupt you with terrible noise however I truly understand your temper.

I do hope that this experience has not and will not permanently tarnish your opinion of us. I would very much welcome the opportunity to welcoming you again in near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I chose Vasanti because it's close enough to Seminyak and yet far enough away. I couldn't have picked a better place to fit the bill.

The hotel has only 120 rooms and since I travelled on my own this trip I was after somewhere where they would know me but not where I would disappear amongst the other guests.

I had a room on the ground floor, where I could walk out to the pool - great access. The room itself was very clean, wonderful king size bed, bar fridge, wireless internet, bathroom had a bath and a rainfall shower (where it comes from the ceiling) and in room safe - all I needed. Huge TV too!

Food was very good and reasonably priced. Room service was comprehensive with pizza at 75000 rupiah, burger and chips 85000, green salad 60000, chips 40000. Breakfast buffet was included and a great offering.

Hotel also had an inhouse spa which I used the first night for a massage and also for a pedicure - great service with both.

In terms of how far it was from the action - it was 30000 rupiah taxi ride from the hotel to Bintang supermarket. The hotel also had a regular shuttle service to Seminyak Square, Bintang, DFS Galleria which was very useful.

Negative was that the mini bar wasn't restocked on a daily basis.

Large pool of only 1.2m with a small wading pool as well.

Would I stay here again? Maybe. Would I recommend it to others travelling in the area? Yes.

It was value for money, convenient, comfortable and clean - all you really need on a break.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank _swiss_miss_hi

Dear Cammiv,

Thank you for your precious time to pen a valuable feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. Your numerous points of kind words will be definitely cheer our staff to keep up the good work.

I also Thank you for bringing sun lounger issue to my attention and your comments has been communicated with internal management to add some sun lounger as soonest for our guest satisfaction.

We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back in near future.