“Great new hotel ”

Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak
Ranked #53 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Just checked out of Vasanti after 5 nights. I couldn't have been any happier with the hotel; it was great value, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (they even helped me locate my wallet after I left it on the backseat of a taxi and expected to never see it again) and particularly the people at reception spoke very good English. I loved that breakfast was included in the room price and that the breakfast buffet was the best I've seen in a long time. The rooms were clean and modern, and we were fortunate to get a room on the top floor with great views. The hotel itself is about 400-500 metre walk away from the nearest shops and the Potato head beach club, and excellent restaurants like Motel Mexicola and La Lucciola are not much further away; the distance didn't bother me as taxi fares are very cheap. The only small complaint I have is that the rooms don't come with an iron and ironing board which have to be requested from housekeeping; the hotel has a limited number of these available, and I had to wait a few hours for one to become available. Overall Vasanti is an excellent hotel though and I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Catrine W
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Catrine W,

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience at Vasanti Seminyak Resort. I am glad your stay was pleasant and happy to hear that your wallet was found.

We are so proud having valued as “excellent” and your nice words will absolutely share to our winning team.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back!

Warm regards form all of us here in Vasanti

Goya A. Mahmud

Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Yes, it's true! I keep coming back again and again to Vasanti. This was my 4th visit in here. This time I got room no #175 near the pool and another room was #252 sadly this was with no view at all. All from this hotel are amazing. From the services, the staff, the buffet breakfast, the room service, the pool. As usual the breakfast always my fav part in here. And also Vina from the reception is my fav girl ever! She's one of the best staff in Vasanti, super friendly and did a very good job! Thank you!
I'll def come back again! Even just for visit the restaurant! :)

Room Tip: Room #303 the view is superb! Room #175 is in front of the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Giannilucha

Dear Giannilucha,

Thank you for your second review and your 4th visit. We are so happy that you enjoyed your entire holiday and I will definitely share with the team as you enjoy every single thing in our resort. Vina must be pleased to know that she wasn’t failed to serve such a wonderful service to you.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with guests and we want you to walk out the door with big smile craved on your face.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards to the family from all of us in Vasanti.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I stay at Vasanti this weekend for business trip. My experience stay here is very exciting. . Great hotel, nice room with balconies and very nice for junior suite or vasanti suite room..the pool was nice.
The food delicious..
Staf very friendly and cheerful. .very helpfully and nice. :)
I have a great stay at vasanti..will come back.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rangga_Saputra

Dear Rangga_Saputra,

Thank you for your valuable review.

I would like to thank for your compliment towards our resort. Your comment is surely motivated us to keep maintaining our high level of standards.

Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed here for 20 nights,loved whole experience of it.From book in I informed them hubby was recovering from an op so couldn't lift,the let me borrow driver and car to head to local shop fpr stock up of beer,water etc.Dewi at the front desk was ever so helpful and arranged 2 night stay on local island for us.All the staff in restaurant and by pool,housekeeping etc etc attended to our every need without complaint,and always with a smile on their faces.Food was good,my only small complaint was lack of sunbeds by the pool and also gym area quite small.but service was great.The room we were in was okay,you pay for what you get,it was comfortable and cleaned daily.would recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back if travelling to Bali again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marilyn C

Dear Marilyn C,

Thank you for your second wonderful review. We just blown away to read your previous review and this review is even more. It’s truly pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed everything at the hotel.

It is rewarding to learn that the team particularly Dewi exceeded your expectations in every way possible and we were able to create a memorable holiday for you.

Thank you for bring the issues about sunbeds and gym to my concern, I will definitely discuss with owning company as our effort to improve our service. And hopefully your husband will getting better soon and you both could have your relaxing experience in Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Warm regards from all of us in Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great location for foodies as most of Seminyak's top restaurants are close by. Really nice pool area for relaxing and cocktails at the end of the day and rooms are a decent size with comfy beds. We has a great experience with the staff here. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. One of the Bellboy's Dewa was our driver.. He has a great sense of humour and made the trip really fun!! I will definitely be returning to Vasanti and asking for Dewa next time I need a driver in Bali!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear bcmali,

It has been a pleasure to have you in our resort. Nice to hear that you loved all aspect in our hotel.

I will definitely pass on your complimentary words to Dewa, who will be very happy to read this appreciation of his work.

Please let us know in case you are planning to come to Bali again in the near future. We would love to deliver another experience of a lifetime to you.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Wouldn't rave about this hotel, but for the price it certainly a good location (though off the main drag), a decent pool (could use more lounges) and a comfy bed.
Great for foodies who want to visit all the high end food and beverage institutions of Seminyak, but not for fussy or high maintenance travellers :)
Had a good time, relaxed, well fed and tanned. A solid choice for travellers who don't want to fork out a fortune for a bed and sun lounge.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Terry G,

First and foremost we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as it is through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve and maintain our standards.

Glad to hear that overall your stay was an enjoyable one. I do apologize for some areas which fall short of your expectations in term of our sun lounge availability. Your comments are to the point and I appreciate very much that you took the time to share this with us.

I once again would like to thank you for assisting us in improving our services and if your travels take you back to Bali in the near future please contact me directly and I would be happy to assist your stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

You are just not expecting to see this huge impressive entrance when you are in the taxi going towards the hotel on a little alley way.
From the get go we were impressed with the service and check in and were not disappointed to see our deluxe room on the 3rd floor. It was huge compared to the other three we stayed at before in Legian. Nice modern design and a huge flat screen TV and a balcony facing the pool, which was amazing! The bathroom was large and had both a tub and a shower.
The beds were huge king size and very very comfy. I slept like a queen here!
The hotel kept up it's impression when we had breakfast. It was the best we had in any hotel in Bali. Large selection and variety and the taste was great. We also had lunch here which was reasonable priced and tasted amazing!!
It's a little out of the way from Kuta/Seminyak shopping but the hotel has free shuttle to Seminyak square and Potato head. The driver even took us in their golf cart as we missed the scheduled shuttle. Amazing service!
It's very close to the beach, which you can see from your hotel window.

We only stayed one night but I wished I had booked this hotel for all my 10 days in Bali. Will definitely go back! Soo much value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank WestKelly

Dear WestKelly,

Thank you for your time to write such a remarkable review on Tripadvisor.com

Please to know that you enjoyed your stay started from the impressive entrance, your room, the amenities, the super comfy bed also the breakfast. Our team will always go further to ensure the highest level of service has been delivered to our valuable guest.

Your kind of words will definitely shared to our team as their encouragement for doing better and better.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your host in Bali.