“Wonderful stay-Thank you Vasanti”

Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak
Ranked #55 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Perth, Australia
“Wonderful stay-Thank you Vasanti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am almost too scared to give this review as we want to keep this Hotel as our secret find and not have to worry that it may be booked out due to excellent reviews. We stayed here for 5 nights to celebrate hubby's 60th birthday. We can not give enough praise to this Hotel and from now on, the Vasanti will be our preferred choice of accommodation. The hotel is pretty close to all the action but situated near some rice paddies. You can see the ocean from the roof bar which was a great spot for a sundowner. As it was a celebration, we booked a Vasanti Suite (room 373) which was fantastic. There is a large living area, lots of wardrobe space, gigantic bathroom with bath, separate bedroom with the most comfortable matress and pillows. We had a verandah with 2 sun lounges and the biggest jacuzzi we have ever seen. It was a delight. As we were staying 5 nights, we took a package which was incredible value.
One of the best buffet breakfasts, afternoon tea, evening cocktails, airport transfers, free 1 hour massage for both of us and a free dinner or lunch were included. There is also a complimentary shuttle that will drop you off along the way to Seminyak Square.
Our massage was very good and we went back for a pedicure.
Normally Junior and Vasanti Suites have access to the executive lounge which was unfortunately not available during our stay. We had a look at this area and it is really lovely.
Cool ponds and garden with decking etc make this a quiet area away from the main part of the Hotel. We are looking forward to being able to use this on our next visit.
For the birthday, I had arranged for the jacuzzi to be filled including flowers and candles on the verandah. It was all ready for us when we came back from dinner. The Vasanti also organized for a birthday cake as a gift which was presented to my hubby in our room accompanied by the Happy Birthday song. It was the best cake we have ever eaten..very large..took us 2 days to eat it....it was covered in glazed mango and chocolate shards with layers of chocolate mousse ...yummmo. My husband said it was the best birthday ever.
The staff here are the most friendliest and efficient that we have ever come across and truely went out of their way to make us feel welcome and special. Heartfelt thanks to Dewa, Dewi, Merta, wonderful F& B Manager and Head Chef. You are all fantastic.
See you in June.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank StormgirlA1
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear StormgirlA1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and you are right, the ocean view from the Sunset Rooftop Lounge & Bar was a great spot.

Your very massive compliments with regards to the hospitality of our associates will be shared with the teams as I am sure that it will motivate them to keep up the good work.

We are continuously enhancing our service and facilities, that's why your feedback is very advantageous for us

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to reconnecting again with you in the near future.

Our best regards to your family..

Goya A. Mahmud

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (289)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed in this hotel from the 22nd February 2014 for around a week,
This hotel is located a little way from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak, which adds to its charm. Situated amongst some nice rice paddies, just a short walk, or in my case a golf cart ride away from the main road.
The welcome was efficient friendly, the rooms are clean functional and everything works.
The staff ( and i have to mention some outstandings Desac, Bayu and Gede ) were friendly wonderful people who could not do enough for us. They shared some insight into their lives and gave us a feel for how people really do things in this wonderful island.
The breakfast changed constantly which made it interesting .
The hotel is well laid out and inviting
Highly recommended place to spend some time.

My one and only downside was that because the doors to each room are heavy , you tend to be quite loud, but this is mainly day time noise so doesnt really effect your sleep.
The hotel gave us quite a discount on our final night as we were leaving late.

Room Tip: If you go out the front of this hotel and walk about 100m to the right there is a lady and little bo...
Dear Robandkaye,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience and for your kind words of appreciation for our resort and our associates.

We have tried our best to make the best impeccable experience and are happy to know that this is being acknowledged.

My team and I continuously strive to ensure that our valued guests receive authentic service and your gracious comments only motivate us to work harder.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 4 nights, quite a new hotel in a quiet side of seminyak. Very impressed with all the service staff they are all Very friendly n helpful. Loves the comfortable bed, the hotel pool is the part I like best. They have shuttle bus to take you out of the hotel at fixed regular hour. I would say this is a very excellent hotel just that I don't really like the location abit too quiet for my preference.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear choco_holics,

Thank you for taking the time to write your valuable review.

We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and such an honor to learn that our team members took good care of you by being friendly and helpful.

Look forward to seeing you back again.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I recently stayed in one of the Junior Suites at the new Vasanti in Seminyak.

It was truly beautiful, everything is so clean and new, the staff are absolutely brilliant. Make sure you get Gede to make your cocktails at the Splash Bar - THAT MAN DESERVES A RAISE!

Such a relaxing time, quiet and out of the busy areas of Bali, a daily shuttle that runs to numerous places, numerous times during the day.

Dewi was the customer service officer and she made sure everyone was well looked after!!

AND THE BREAKFAST WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING EVERYDAY!

I also had a facial and Foot Reflexology Session there - would Highly recommend the facial, although the foot reflexology was good, wasn't really my thing. Not bad prices for the service either.

Room Tip: The Junior Suite was a good starting size for couples, although they are quite far away from the lob...
Dear Sam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your personal experience at our Resort.

As you outlined in a lovely way, we do have free daily shuttle which bring you along to Seminyak Area and Petitenget Beach.

Great to see that the service from my team, especially Gede and Dewi, have added such a cheerfulness to your special moments.

Looking forward to have you back at Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Bogor
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

This hotel has this inviting vibe going on. I love the reception area with comfy couch, and I can see a glimpse of the lighting in swimming pool from here. The room itself looks comfortable and doesn't lose the traditional touch by the batik decoration on the wall. Every room has it's own balcony, I'm smoking so it's definitely a plus. You can also see the beautiful pool and the green rice field from your balcony. Room is spacious and bathroom works perfectly.

The staffs were helpful and friendly. They also have a gym, so if you're a gym rat you wouldn't be worry.

Though the location is quite secluded, it's not really that far to the city, especially if you rent a car... you can easily hop from one cafe to another.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear radenayu,

I would like to thank you for taking time reviewing our hotel in our tripadvisor.

We are so happy to find that your stay was enjoyable. I fully agree with you that our room interior has a lovely batik touch decoration.

We do hope we had provided all your needs perfectly. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Everything was nicely done. 9 out of 10. Untill I lost my nike short i put it on the balcony when i was moving into a bigger room because they cant give me connecting room.. Plus I have to wait quite awhile waiting for my second room, because they still clean it from the previous customer.

And no one can find my nike shorts, letting me down.

Overall 8/10

SPA 10/10 have to try. Fully recommended!!!

Will I come back? Yes sure..

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Freddie S,

Thank you for your valuable review in our tripadvisor.com.

I am so sorry about your Nike shorts. I have asked my Executive Housekeeper to do investigation about this and still we couldn't find your shorts. I do hope that this incident will not change your positive view about Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

Should plan to come back to Bali please send me email, i will do something to recover your disappointment .

Warm regard,

Goya A, Mahmud
Geelong, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed in mid-February for one week in a Junior Suite. The room was beautiful, clean, had a nice view over the back garden/water feature and over that and the fields you could see a sliver of ocean. Bed was comfortable and huge! We didn't spend much time on the balcony due to the construction noise going on across the rice field, it was very noisy. Our only complaint about our room would be the roosters in the field behind the hotel! We didn't make a complaint to Vasanti because they weren't Vasanti's roosters so they couldn't really do anything about them, but the damn birds had us up at 6am without fail every morning and they crowed well into the afternoon, making sleep ins impossible! I thought about asking to change rooms but had read some reviews on here about smelly rooms and I didn't want to risk it since our room itself was lovely. My advice to Vasanti - Make your rooms more soundproof from outside noise! Also our balcony door did not lock. We tried many times. It closed, but would not latch. Lucky Bali is a safe place.

Location is excellent. We walked to Potato Head and W Resort in about 15-20 minutes. Closer still to Merah Putih. Money changers and small shops nearby. Golf buggy will take you down to Jl Petitenget and the hotel's shuttle service drops off at all the convenient locations.

Breakfast is good, can't complain. Good mix of Balinese food and western style cooked buffet breakfast. My stepfather made friends with the head chef and got him to make hollandaise sauce for our eggs one morning so we could have eggs benedict!

Staff are lovely, all so helpful and kind! Made an effort to get to know our names and room numbers. Dewi in particular was very good to us.

The spa was not great. I got a pedicure in an extremely uncomfortable chair which I felt was overpriced (service itself good, comfort bad, price bad) and a massage that felt more like a lady just running her hands back and forth. My husband got the same massage though from a different woman and said it was one of the best he's ever had, so I suppose it depends who you get! Only one woman I found there spoke good english. There is no music and the construction noise is very loud, it was very difficult to relax. For the price I would just go to one of the other upmarket day spas down the road for a much more relaxing and more pampered afternoon!

Pool area is great. On our second last day they put out big bean bag loungers on the lawn which were awesome, I could have stayed on those all day! I would definitely get a pool access room if I were to stay here again.

We stayed here because it was a "mystery hotel" scoopon and it was definitely worth what we paid for it. Don't expect 5 star luxury, but for a budget hotel it is very good!

Dear CourtneeJC,

Firstly we would like to thank you for staying with Vasanti Seminyak Resort during your recent visit to Bali.

I will personally pass your regard to Made and Dewi also our Head Chef which obviously feel happy to know that their service have touched you on remarkable way.

In line to the music for our spa, we do have CD player in all of our Spa room. Unfortunately the player was broken at that time and it was still in our engineering workshop to be fixed. However, the player now is already working again.

Rest assured, we take every review seriously and we thank you for reminding us to give a delightful moment of heartful service.

Once again, thank you for giving opportunity to be your host in Bali, and looking forward to welcoming you again next time.