“Domenico Perth Australia ”

Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak
Ranked #54 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

It has been my 3rd stay in this hotel over the past 12 months and have thoroughly enjoyed it each time. The hotel is fresh and brand new only built 12 months a go.
The staff and service I cannot fault. They are very friendly and helpful at all times.
The rooms are very spacious, light & bright, well equipped and very comfortable king size bed.
The location is great too as it is quiet and over looks rice fields. Close enough to restaurants , cafés , spas and shopping.
I am looking forward to my next stay later this year.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Villa is perfect for a vacation with girlfriend or boyfriend and family. The ambiance is romantic and quiet ... At night you only hear the sounds of nature without the noise and pollution. the sound of crickets and the scent of fresh air from the fields of air that was going to be harvested.

Room Tip: need a privacy room near the back of the park want to directly select overlooking the swimming pool...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Simon,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience with us. Your compliments in term of our resort ambiance are highly valued and true joy to hear. We will be very happy to welcoming you back on other occasion.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I stayed in Vasanthi from 1 jan-4 Jan.We arrived at the hotel at 4.20 PM .Upon check-in, we were informed that the room was not ready and we saw a few couples sitting at the lobby waiting for their rooms too,I was with a cranky Baby and we are all tired due to the log queue at the immigration and also the jam from the airport to the hotel. We were disappointed when we were informed that we had to keep waiting.

We finally got our room at 5 pm.When we went up, the card cannot be used to open the door.I had to go down and asked them to check. After that, I requested for a pool view but they saw no rooms available.Ok fine, we just took the room with a very ugly view.

It was raining and we rest at the hotel. At 8 plus, we went down to the restaurant to have dinner. I ordered fish and chips while my husband ordered sirloin steak. We had to wait for 40 mins for our food!
The fish and chips tasted awkward and the sirloin steak was Burnt! The reason for the long wait for the food because it took a long time to make the steak as well done, We asked for a well done steak not a BURNT steak!
Breakfast was so so. Nothing fancy. The nasi goreng was tasteless and not much variety.

When we requested for a late check up, the staff said 1 pm is the latest but if the latest check out is at 1 pm, why did we got our room at 5 pm? Is it ridiculous?
When we checked out on our last day, we saw a few couples waiting for their rooms.The management needs to take a look at this issue cos most of the hotel guests had a long flight and the first thing when they arrived at the hotel is to have a rest!
The only thing I can commend abt this hotel I that the rooms are clean.

Location was not good too.Too secluded. but the hotel provides shuttle service to seminyak square and other places.

This is my second time is bali and we made a wrong choice to stay at vasanthi.Too prices for a bad service.wont stay here again or recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Yana15
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

First of all, I thank you for your comprehensive and valuable feedback to our continuous improvement. I have investigated your concerns so that we may improve our service for future.

I deeply apologize for the inconvenience for not being able to provide your room available at the normal time at 2 pm. On your arrival date we were running 100% occupancy, it was a very hectic moment. Our Housekeeping staff had tried incredibly hard to prepare the rooms. If you can remember, it was heavy raining since the night of new year's eve which caused flood on the main road in Bali. A lot of our departure guests were stuck at the hotel waiting for their transportation to airport. This conditions also effecting your food order during dinner time. Our restaurant was full during heavy rain in Bali, all guests prefered to have their dinner in the hotel. I am very sorry that you had to queue since we had to serve another guests who came earlier.

With regards to your room view, we could not guarantee for particular room requested by our guests, especially during high season.

Above all, once again I do apologize for any inconvenience we caused. I do hope that there will be another chance to serve you again.

Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention to enable us to improve our responsiveness and provide a memorable stay for all guests.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This was our first hotel we stayed at in Bali, and overall it was very enjoyable.
-The staff are friendly, professionable and willing to help with anything you need.
-The food at the hotel was of a high standard with plenty of variety
-one little thing that let's this hotel down is its surrounding location. There is about 200m lane way either way of quiet building sites which at night time felt rather dodgy and made my girlfriend nervous walking down. However during the day they do have a shuttle service that's takes you to the popular spots around seminyak.
We enjoyed our New Years there and would recommend to people of all ages.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Ty6345
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear TY3645,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and I am truly happy that the caring attitude of our team has made a difference. Also love to hear that you have enjoyed our culinary along with the nice variety.

I do hope that your wonderful experience will bring you back to Vasanti Seminyak Resort and look forward to meeting you personally on your next visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Amazing location, it was so nice to have breakfast at balcony with the view on the rice field. I felt like a part of the community, which I loved it.
Variety of food for breakfast. Very friendly staff always smiling and happy to talk. The hotel is very clean.
Dewi is such a beautiful, welcoming friendly staff member, with a big smile on her face.
Shuttle buses and buggies available.The hotel is close to the food markets, banks, restaurants. Chip transfer from Seminyak square by blue bird taxi $2 only.
I would highly recommend Vasanti hotel, I definitely would stay at this hotel when I go back to Bali.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Hiby
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your feedback about your previous stay at Vasanti Seminyak Resort.

It’s truly rewarding to know that you enjoyed your experience in particular your room and the warm service. I will definitely share your positive note to Dewi.

On the behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for choosing our resort. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We've just returned from our seven nights trip to Seminyak.
Our stay at the Vasanti Seminyak Resort was a very pleasant experience.
The deluxe room and bathroom was quite large and the bed was huge and very
comfortable.
Breakfast was incredible with menu changing every morning. Head chef was a very friendly amusing guy.
Staff was courteous helpful polite and always smiling. Especially Desak.
Swimming pool was huge and very clean. My husband enjoyed doing his laps every morning.
I would definitely recommend this hotel resort.

Room Tip: Deluxe or Vasanti suite.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Lisa M

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback toward our resort.

We try our best to ensure that guests have a memorable stay and based on your review, I am happy to read that we have achieved this. I will certainly share your compliments with our Executive Chef, Mr. Wismaya and Desak, surely they would feel happy for making your stay memorable.

Thank you again for your feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I booked the vasanti resort for three days I
Was so pleased with everything that I
Extended my stay.
I found the room to be Exactly like the advertised photo. There were no problems at all with the room. It was spotless clean
The staff were great. Always helpful.
There are many steps from the street to the reception desk. However there is a lift and a ramp.
I am 65 every time I was going to go up or down these stairs there was a member of staff offering to take my arm.
Two of the people that work on reception Vina and Deny helped me in so many ways. They are making. My stay very enjoyable. I am still here at the time of writing I will visit here again.
Dee Jastremski (Queensland Australia

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank deesatu
VasantiSeminyak R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Deesatu,

Thank you for the time to share your most recent experience at Vasanti Seminyak Resort. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed an unforgettable holiday with us.

I will personally share your positive comments with Vina and Denny. I am sure that they feel much rewarded that you have mentioned them for their genuine care.

Thank you again for your review, we look forward to welcoming you back to Vasanti Seminyak Resort in the near future.