Vasanti clearly has cheaper price compared to other hotels with equal facilities. Unfortunately it's more like because you don't really pay for the service!
1) With limited breakfast menu selection, this hotel's scrambled egg is the WORST SCRAMBLED EGG I have ever tasted my whole life! I am such a big fan of scrambled eggs and this is the first time I feel like puking right after my first bite!
2) When I was having breakfast with my baby, I asked the waitress named Desak for a baby chair. Rudely she asked, "Where's the baby? I can't see him?"
3) Another crazy thing is they put an in-room breakfast menu in the Room Service list yet they DIDNT ALLOW US TO ORDER IT and insisted that we HAD to go to the restaurant! My father was sick at that time so he can't go out so I asked the Room Service staff to help me, then she kept saying that I'll be charged for doing this. I said whatever! My father was sick and he can't go out so I'll pay however!
4) Still in the same situation, after ordering an in-room breakfast for my Dad, I went to the restaurant with my husband. Then the waitress (it's Desak again) asked if we were the ones who ordered the in-room breakfast, then asked us to REPEAT THE FOOD SELECTION WE ORDERED OVER THE PHONE ALL OVER AGAIN. And for the 1000th time she said that WE'LL BE CHARGED FOR IT. It left me too angry so I just stood there speechless!
5) The pool WON'T give you towels until 10am. Me and my husband swam before that and had to go to our room on the 2nd floor with wet clothes!
6) There are LOTS of elevators that they just left TURNED OFF. I bet they just simply wont pay more for electricity bills! With lots of guests waiting they should've turned it all on!
7) The housekeeping staff didn't know which light switch works for what light! The tv channels are also off for the whole day on our last day of stay. They didn't respond to our complain and said that it happened to the whole hotel instead (????)
8) The only thing that pleased me staying there is the reception staff called Ita. She's the only one doing her job well!
9) One more thing, NO WASTE BIN at the pool area, they just expect us to leave the garbage around!
Am I going back to this hotel? CERTAINLY NOT!!!!! They have fancy building but they don't know how to treat guests at all!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bali, Seminyak