“Beautiful beach”

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful beach”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I like the fine sand and the long coastline. We took some great pictures there.
The beach is not as crowded as Kuta beach.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Queensland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“No rest for the tourist”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Look it's Bali, I know, but when I go to the beach, I like to relax. You just can't here. You are constantly, and I mean all the time, bothered by the street sellers who do not take a polite no for an answer. One sat down on my sun lounge trying to convince me to buy a pirate kite. The only way we could get some peace was to pretend we were asleep and that still didnt stop them.

Witnessed a few dogs doing number twos in the ocean. Apart from that, cheap sunbeds, cold beers and awesome waves. Enjoyed the soccer match, except when the ball hit me on the head when I was asleep :)

Surabaya, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beach for sport, party, and rock on!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My favorite place to do daily sport like jogging, volley beach, sunbathing, learn to surf, etc. The beach and sands was almost same with Kuta. But double six beach more quiet. Beside doing some sports, people also enjoying party on beach, chillin with their pets, enjoy the sunset, etc. But must be carefully beacuse I had bad experience. It was two dogs in double six run down for me when I was jogging.

Visited March 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Holidaying”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Cool Beach, Food's are available. the chairs cost 30000IDR, cant really swim our far as the guards will warn.

Ilhabela, SP
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Party beach!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The beach itself is like Kuta, grey sand and grey sea, but the beach clubs are the highlight of the place. It has a lot of them, very cozy and with a really nice chilling out area. The drinks a very expensive but it worths to have a drink to see the sunset.