“Sang Spa Kuta Balinese Body Massage” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SANG SPA Kuta

SANG SPA Kuta
denpasar
“Sang Spa Kuta Balinese Body Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have great time during my first time visit in to Sang Spa Kuta, the place is small but cozy , greet by friendly and smiling reception , her well explanation of each treatment they offer make me feel " I come to the right place ".
The therapist is well trained, know well what to do, from the first time her hand touch my body to the end of the massage is like a flow where I feel so relax and fresh after the treatment done.
I do really will come back again and highly recommend to all traveler who is looking good and luxury massage but yet affordable.

Visited February 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

sangspa, Owner at SANG SPA Kuta, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Warmest greeting from Sang Spa owner.
It is so nice of you to take your valuable time to write about your experienced at Sang spa. All of the management and staff are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your treatment as we take pride in our personalised service that we provide to our guests.
Hope to see you again next time.

Cheers
Ngurah Sudarma

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“a truly traditional spa in kerobokan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Sang Spa is the way it was in Bali. If you are a tourist that wants the traditional experience in a spa , then Sang spa is for you. The Decor is bamboo , water, stone,plants and natural light . Enhanced with the relaxing sound of trickling water.(very Feng shui)
The therapists are very welled trained and have an interesting range of treatments.I thought the assortment of scrubs is one of the best.
At first it was not easy to find, but once I did it is a breeze to get there. they also pick up at your hotel.
Prices are reasonable , so if your are looking for the Real Bali experience something you can only get while you are on the island, then I suggest you go to the Sang Spa

Visited January 2013
sangspa, Owner at SANG SPA Kuta, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear SANg Spa Guest,

Greeting from Sang spa Kuta
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. It's alway a pleasure to know that our Guests had a memorable experience with us. Hope to see you again.

Best Regards
Ngurah Sudarma
Tabanan, Indonesia
“Great Massage... ;*”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

friendly service, satisfactory service ... especially Holistic Combination Massage, where the first time my body is massaged with the way my whole body shook, I enjoy n my exhausted body be refreshed after the massage,,,, finnalyy.... I want to back, again and again ... haha... :*

Visited January 2013
sangspa, Owner at SANG SPA Kuta, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear, our lovely customer

Warm greeting from SANg Spa Kuta

Thank you for you review. Hope to see you again and hoping more treatment at SANg Spa. I am glad you enjoyed the massage.
Cheers Ngurah Sudarma