“Outstanding villa ❤️”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 78 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
sdoxy
Patong, Thailand
“Outstanding villa ❤️ ”
Reviewed January 28, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My review could go beyond 100 words! Everything was 110%
The villa is located central to everything in a quiet and very safe complex. Villa is very spacious, fully equipped with everything you possibly need (even with a Bluetooth) and extremely clean, comfortable with ensuite in every room + a extra and shower by pool. A home away from home ❤️
Oh what can I say about our hosts Dewa & Agus! They were amazing, anything you need they are your go to men. From amazing breakfast to running errands no1 service. I miss their smily faces.

Sinta villa thank you for making our stay the most memorable experience!

One shot in my spot Agus & Dewa miss you guys.

Date of stay: January 2018
nicolamB9...
“True Balinese Paradise ”
Reviewed January 28, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Sinta Villa is truly amazing after a very dramatic middle to our holiday we required new accommodation for my family quickly.
Through a mutual friend we were put in touch with Alf and Tamara who were a blessing absolutely amazing moving us into their stunning villa within hours we can not thank them enough for the help,support and compassion they showed us.
The villa itself is just paradise quiet, safe and serene yet centrally well located to everything you need. Felt like home as soon as we arrived luxurious and spacious with dreamy comfortable beds immaculately decorated and appointed with everything you could ask for. The pool and grounds are a true Balinese paradise truly amazing. Best of all was their impeccable staff Agus and Dewa the service they offered was five star nothing was too much they were always smiling and they made you feel like family.
After over 20 trips to Bali this is by far the best villa I have stayed in and I cannot recommend Sinta villa highly enough we will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2018
Angie M
“Beautiful villa and excellent staff”
Reviewed December 23, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We have just spent 5 nights at this gorgeous villa! Agus and Dewa were fabulous hosts and we feel no need to stay anywhere but Sinta in the future. The villa is central located whilst remaining serene and private. The villa, pool and gardens were both spacious and immaculate. We have 4 children and there was plenty of room for all of us to relax. Highly recommended!!

Angie I
“Amazing Villa in the heart of seminyak”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

our stay at sinta villa was fantastic. the hosts dewa and agus were very friendly, helpful and made you feel like part of their family. the house was gorgeous, clean and comfortable.it was sad to say goodbye and we cannot wait to return to visit again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
simonlloy...
Stilbaai, South Africa
“Holiday”
Reviewed December 15, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I with our three teenage kids stayed at the delightful Sinta Villa in the Seminyak area. Our hosts Dewa and Agus were excellent in letting us feel so welcome. We loved all the extra care. The towel art on our beds were amazing. We were treated with breakfast and supper prepared by Dewa and Agus. We loved the pancakes and nasi goreng and satay dishes. Delicious!!! We all loved the pool. Our villa was a close walk to great shops and restaurants. Thanks Mardy for a great tour to Ubud and driving us around. We loved our stay!!

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Family
bronwynj2...
Moonee Ponds, Australia
“Amazing Villa in Seminyak”
Reviewed December 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

My 3rd visit to Sinta Villa proved to be a wonderful experience once again. The villa was so clean & tidy with gorgeous new tiles in both the living area & around the pool. The grounds are immaculate and the staff ever so friendly & accomodating as always. The beds & pillows are so comfortable, just like home!!
I love the location.... walking to many restaurants, great shopping & of course plenty of maket stalls is a breeze.
Thank you to Agus & Dewa who are always there with a smile & happy greeting, my room is always made up perfectly which is an absolute delight!
I’m looking forward to my next stay at Sinta Villa

Michael S
“Everything you could ask for”
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

From the transport service with Mardy and his extremely comfortable SUV to the open arms by our hosts Dewa and Agus. They're cooking and cocktails where perfect. The Villa itself feels like home the second you walk through he front door. The luxurious bedrooms and outdoor area where extremley comfortable and clean.

Truely a unique experience and a great way to spend your time in Bali.

I've made friends for life here with Mardy, Dewa and Agus. Sad to say goodbye to all of them.

Date of stay: August 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing