1,216 results
All reviews rooftop pool club room whiskey bar modern hotel noise from the street top floor free mini bar noisy at night eat street light sleeper walking distance central location night life bars and restaurants rain shower airport transfer fantastic location
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

I commend the staff of the IZE Seminyak hotel, they were very hospitable and helpful. Especially the driver, Devano, every time I whatsapp him to inquire about tourists spots he answer me right away. Also Reja, one of the receptionist. He was very accommodating and a jolly person. However I have few points to mention regarding the hotel itself. The room 108 was so dim because they don’t have center light inside and the location wasn’t good. The bathroom, there was space that the person taking a shower can be seen from outside. Privacy is important. There are also mosquitos and I woke up everyday with red spots. I’m not sure if it’s bed bites or what. And the pool outside our room, it’s not clean so no one dare to use it.
I’m trying to upload videos unfortunately it’s not working.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Esteban M, General Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Dear ambrosioRA,

Thank you for your review and please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences you had during your stay. I am not glad that you have experienced such discomfort. We take guest satisfaction very serious and our team members are investigating the issues mentioned. As for the glass door in the bathroom, in fact the door is permanently closed and it is not accessible. This is simply because of the hotel building design.

Furthermore, regarding the red spots you got, we have our hotel inspected by pest control provider regularly and found no evidence of any stage of a bed bug. That could be mosquitoes because your room has direct access to the swimming pool. We appreciate and are thankful for the concern and awareness of our travelers which would enable us to eliminate a problem immediately should it arise.

On a different note, I am glad to hear our team members did a fantastic job when it comes to provide a professional and friendly service, especially Devano and Reza. It will motivate all of them to keep up the good work.

Once again, please accept our apologies on behalf of the entire team. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back someday and deliver an IZE Seminyak experience more in line with your expectations.

With Passion For Life,

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel. Our stay was very pleasant at the IZE hotel. Very central in Seminyak, lovely staff. Rooms were cleaned twice a day, always come home to a made bed. Came for my partners birthday and they gave complimentary cake and balloons - very thankful.
The pillows were very large, good for some but we weren’t fans. Other than that our stay was amazing!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Esteban M, General Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2019

Dear millym141,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

It is with great satisfaction that I read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the small birthday surprise from us. All the Family members at IZE Seminyak love to take care of all our guests with a true “PassionForLife” spirit.

We really appreciate your feedback regarding to the pillows. We take this as a opportunity to maintain and even exceed on our current standards of products and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to IZE Seminyak, your home in Bali and would be delighted to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I wanted a solid hotel after my 28 hours of traveling to Seminyak and IZE Seminyak did not disappoint! The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating, the breakfast buffet was delicious and the location was perfect.
I really don’t have any complaints. 100% would stay here again :).

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Ms. Lizzy A,

Greetings from exotic Bali!

Thank you very much for sharing your review and feed back on Trip Advisor! It was a great pleasure to host you at IZE. We are glad to know how much you have enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your recognition towards our family members. It will motivate them to keep up the good work.

Once again, thank you for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back in your home in the Island of Gods!

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Great service and value for money! Room was clean and brand new! Service was great. Staffs were awesome! Especially to Reza he was very bice and helpful.

There were reviews from other guest that It gets noisy at night. But i didn’t experience that.

The breakfast spread can be improved more. But overall i am very much satisfied.

I will stay on my next visit!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Esteban M, General Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Dear minschavez,

Greetings from exotic Bali!

It was a great pleasure to host you at IZE! I am glad to hear what a wonderful experience you have had during your recent stay with us. I appreciate your recognition towards our family members, especially Reza. This is truly appreciated and will certainly encourage and motivate not only Reza but also all of us to maintain and even exceed on our current standards of products and service.

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Wasn't expecting much going into the hotel but had to say the hotel exceeded my expectation. I would definitely recommend the property for any tourist on a budget and is looking for a simple place to stay.

Pros:
- Great location, right on the "strip"
- Good free breakfast (made to order items)
- Service surprisingly good (testament of the GM)
- Noise level low even though room faces busy st

Cons:
- No spa (outsourced)
- Cleanness of room could be improved
- Check-in time not mildly flexible

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Esteban M, General Manager at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Dear yell0w_mamba,

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor.

First of all we do apologize for all the inconvenience during your stay. We will improve the room cleanliness immediately for our customer satisfaction. Our check-in time can be flexible but sometimes we can't give you early check-in depends on the room availability. The Spa at The Amala is only 10 min drive from us and once you have spa treatment there, it'll be your unforgettable experience! Please ask Front Desk, we are happy to assist your spa booking.

On the other side, it is with great satisfaction that I read how much you have enjoyed your stay with us! Your review will certainly encourage and motivate all of us to maintain and even exceed on our current standards of products and service.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to welcoming you back to IZE Seminyak, your home in Bali and would be delighted to be of service to you again in the future.