IZE Seminyak
$326
$289
One Eleven(Seminyak)
$405
Pelangi Bali Hotel(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$179
$146
  • Pool
$246
$209
$561
$524
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
$228
$176
$251
$206
$1,592
1,086 results
All reviewsrooftop poolclub roomwhiskey barfree soft drinksmodern hoteltop floornoisy at nighteat streetwalking distancecentral locationmini barnight liferoom was spaciousbars and restaurantsrain showerairport transferdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Spending a weekend alone in Bali so decided to pick a hotel that is right in the midst of things, and Ize definitely fits the bill!

Located right across popular restaurants in Seminyak like Trattoria, Soho, etc and with shops all around - flea market is a mere 10-mins walk if the usual shops get too boring - Ize met the location criteria perfectly.

There is also a new restaurant with one-for-one mojitos which kicked off the weekend well. Tried the Duck Confit Indonesian style, which was very well prepared. Breakfast was a tad skinny with the portions and I was devastated they ran out of fresh chilli, but the cafe was nice to sit and people watch.

There are two pools, one one the roof and one in the basement, unfortunately there are no sun at either pools.

Rooms are cosy and very clean, pillows are very comfortable, but like previous comments, the bathroom is enclosed with glass all around and although there is a screen to cover, it does not quite provide the privacy if it is a romantic new couple on their first trip together.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
JoseLuisCalleR, Managing Director - Lifestyle Retreats at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear SinDie77

Thank you so much for taking time to share the details of your stay with us.

IZE is indeed conveniently located right in the middle of the heart of Seminyak, walking distance to everything and anything. Mojitos and “Vojitos” are indeed very popular at Meja every afternoon while next time you should try sunset cocktails at the roof top!..

Oops... sorry about the fresh chilli ! we have made sure we have ordered more than enough .. thanks again and stay in touch.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

On december 2012 me and my wife plan to stayed in one of villas in seminyak, and the villa was definitely different within the photo in booking.com and the actual so we decided to cancel our booking. on the way back we saw IZE in front of rumours. Its new hotel so we decided to see it first. After we see, no doubt we have to stay there and we stay in Deluxe room with Jacuzzi and with lagoon access. The room was clean and the bathroom was spacious. the staff are excellent especially the GM. Awesome services. And the pool offering a great view since it is in a roof top. Glad we found you.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mi-171112

Dear Mi-171112

Thank you so much for your kind review. That was very sweet of you!! T

hanks again for your compliments and please come back for a second visit now that the product is fully completed and all facilities and services operational!.. no doubt our team will love to see you again!.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights before I moved to another hotel in Nusa Dua. This hotel is new and located in the center of Seminyak food and shopping area. Since the hotel is less than one year old, the hotel is very clean and the most interesting thing is the design of the hotel.

The room is very modern and equipped with all amenities that you need. I had no trouble to get sleep since the bed is very comfortable. However, I could still hear the music from the nearby club.

The most fabulous thing about this hotel are the service and friendliness of its staffs. They never stop smiling and friendly with the guest. A week before my trip, I called the hotel to arrange a little surprise for my partner who was having a birthday on my check-in date. I spoke with Tagor, the front office manager, and I trusted him to arrange the surprise. It turned out that 5 minutes after my partner and I checked in our room, Tagor and not less than 5 hotel staffs came and brought a birthday cake for my partner and all of them sang the birthday song. It was a very nice surprise and more than what I expected. I have to give my special appreciation to Tagor, he is very helpful and attentive. He have done everything for us, from arranging the birthday surprise, brought our luggage and valeting our car.

One thing that was a little disturbing is the parking area of this hotel. There is no direct access from the main hotel building to the basement parking area. The parking area is located in the back of the hotel and you need to pass a small road beside the hotel. I did not feel comfortable to pass the small road in the late night. But the hotel provides free valet service for its guests. I also don't really like the swimming pool, although it has a nice design and beautifully located in the top of the hotel, the size of the pool should be bigger.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bootack
JoseLuisCalleR, Managing Director - LIfestyle Retreats at IZE Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Bootack

Many thanks for your kind review. It was indeed a pleasure having you with us at IZE. I have conveyed your compliments and appreciation to Tagor and his wonderful team for their kindness and care in such special occasion.They are indeed the biggest asset of the resort.

I have taken note of your comments regarding the parking and would like to share with you that we are working on a less troublesome way to access the parking through the ground floor making it more convenience for guests that may want to park their cars or motorcycles personally instead of using our valet service while for the pool indeed not the best for sun tanning or long laps but on the positive side, the whole roof top, with the lounge and bar is perfect for sunset.

Thanks again for your staying with us and don’t hesitate to contact Tagor or me directly anytime you would like to pay us a visit .. looking forward to welcoming you back !

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The hotel and the service is excellent. We stayed at the Club Room from 22 to 25 May. The room came with airport transfers. In the car, they gave us cold bottle of water and towel. When we arrived, checking in was a breeze.

The Club Room was on the top floor and contents in the mini bar is complimentary. Bathroom walls are all glass so for those going with friends, do take note. It comes with rain shower and hand shower. Only complaint that there is no ledge within the shower cubicle to put shampoo and stuff. There is no door so water tends to splash out. The bed was comfy and we came back to a surprise one night. The hotel left an elephant on the bed made out of folded towels.

Breakfast is not buffet style, you get to order from 4 different sets (American, continental, jap and Indonesian) from the Meja Restaurant. Do ensure that you have ample time since breakfast is only cooked upon order. Loved the fruit salad, scrambled eggs(from American set), Indonesian mee goreng. Great food overall.

Location is great. It is at the busy shopping street of Seminyak and surrounded by restaurants and bars.

Service is great too. As our flight leaves at 8pm, the hotel were kind enough to let us check out at 530pm. Also, Jule greeted us by name the night before as we approached the hotel counter to settle our check out timing and airport transfers. It's very personal.

The hotel comes with two pools (one on rooftop L7 and another on L1. I think if you get the deluxe pool access room, you can literally jump into the pool from your room. There is a gym, business center, car for hire, Meja Restaurant, poolside bar and club.

My only regret is not having enough time to spend in the room, and try the Meja's other dishes and the facilities. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Lingling35100

Dear Lingling35100

Many thanks for your kind review. I have conveyed your regards to Juli and also the team at Meja for their service and attention during your stay at IZE.

The Club rooms are indeed great providing additional benefits compared to our deluxe rooms as you noticed. But for the location, indeed spot on! Especially if one wants to walk around the area without having to worry about driving, taxis, etc..

Thanks again and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great rooms...funky...spa bath was great. A few free soft drinks in the bar fridge is fun. Breakfast was sufficient and tasty. Downside is pool is mostly undercover and all sunlounges are under cover so no way of getting a tan. Also the music from the inhouse club can be heard in the rooms.

Room Tip: Furthest from the club
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Away243

Many thanks for your kind review regarding your recent stay at IZE. I can’t deny that our roof top pool is not being designed taking into consideration those wanting a sun tan.

Please accept my apology for the disturbance caused by Meja Bar while in house. I believe it was the time when we had a guest DJ and the team organized a special event. Although the music is usually under control I am afraid that our DJ got a bit “excited” on that specific night.

Very sorry about that. I will remind the team to monitor the volume of the Club so we don’t compromise anyone’s stay in the future.

Best regards and thanks again for staying with us.