Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Comfortable, not to far from everything, great day spa “soho”

More of a family/couple vibe hotel, the staff was so friendly the don’t have room for swimming pool... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 24, 2018

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Seminyak
from $73.23
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

L’spa is absolutely Devine! Costs more than the little street vendors but definitely worth it! From the moment you walk in you are treated with luxury! I tried many treatments over my 2 week stay and was by far my favourite day spa!

Date of experience: January 2017
Ade_Quek, Director at L'Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear Lauren A

Thank you for your feedback and time to post this review. I am glad you enjoyed our spa and hope you continue to return. As we have many new promos from time to time.

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Amazing massage but unfortunately the hotel next door is under construction so it is so hard to relax! It sounded like they were hammering right next to the room.
They were so lovely but I would miss it until the construction finished.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I had high expectations for my massage, body scrub and facial, which was overpriced, despite a 30% discount. The therapists talked outside the massage rooms, which totally ruined the ambience. My therapist also denied my request for a shower to wash off the massage oil- the first time this had happened to me in Bali, and the room even contained a shower. I left feeling slicked in oil and resentful that I had to pay for a not so relaxing massage. There are much higher quality spas for half the price where the therapists are considerate of noise. Would not return or recommend.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Got an Indian head massage and foot reflexology massage 1.5 hours in total, it was amazing, treatments start and end with a cup of tea. Facilities are very clean and pleasant looking. Staff very friendly and prices are reasonable, can't wait to go back!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

So good I don't think I can form any more words right now. This is how a real massage should be! Thanks and will be back for sure.

Date of experience: July 2016