nice modern hotel. very clean with a TV that has many good channels for you to wind down to at the end of the day. close the beach and good shopping areas. my only complaint is the service wasn't that good. they weren't mean for anything but weren't super professional. when we called down to the reception with a question, they said they would call us back and never did. when we went down to talk to them with the same question and went up to the desk, no one really stepped up to help us at first; the people at the desk just smiled at us, talked amongst themselves until finally someone went up to us.
the bathroom shower is pretty cramped. hard to get in and out of. inside the shower, there is no place to put shampoos or body wash. theres a little area for a bar soap but thats about it so everything has to go on the ground. the hair dryer is inconvenient since theres no 'on/off' button. it goes on by you squeezing the handle which is okay for a few minutes (if even that) but if youre goin to dry your hair (which takes more than a few minutes unless you have super short hair), your hand is going to get tired of constantly pressing down on the handle to keep it on.
oh, we extended our stay for one more night. during that 2nd day we get back to the hotel and our key didnt work. we paid for the extra night but they forgot to update the key.
1) nice, clean hotel
2) good location
3) decent pool
4) needs a more professional staff (needs more training?)
6) cramped bathroom
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horison Seminyak Bali - The Best Balinese Experience Hotel We offers Balinese experience through choices of in-house activities for your remarkable holiday. At this modern minimalist style resort, guest will be able to get to know the local Balinese culture as there is variety of cultural performances available in the resort, including Balinese dancing lesson and Balinese music called as "Rindik". In-house activities are prepared regularly and occasionally to notify you more about our culture. One and only in Bali, Horison Seminyak offers every guest the opportunity to have a complimentary photograph in Balinese costume and a free beautiful souvenir of Balinese indigenous script for a truly unique memory. Feel the best Balinese experience at Horison Seminyak The newly built hotel with 154 rooms in the most happening area in Bali, Seminyak, is set to cater leisure and business travelers. It is just 5 minutes' walk to our free beach club on the famous Double Six beach with magical sunsets. Soak up the rays during the day on the rooftop sun decks, a perfect viewing platform for those Seminyak sunsets. Within few steps, there are eating options from open air cafes to fine dining as well as famous boutiques, souvenir shops, and bargain centers. In the evenings, some of Bali's best bars and clubs are a stone's throw away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Horison Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Horison Seminyak Bali