“Very delicious Mexican food!”
Review of Taco Casa

Taco Casa
Ranked #44 of 560 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 2010, Taco Casa is simple, clean, casual, quick - friendly service taco joint, serving fresh, light & delicious Mexican flavors. Our flour tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo salsa, enchilada sauce, hot sauce, beans (black, pinto and re-fried beans), taco shells, corn chips, taco salad bowl and salad dressings are all made from scratch from fresh ingredients and contain no lard, MSG or preservatives. They are prepared in small batches daily and kept refrigerated to assure quality and freshness. We use organic and local ingredients whenever possible. our beef is all tenderloin cuts and our chicken is all breast fillet. Three locations: Ubud, Seminyak and Canggu
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My friend has recommended Taco Casa and I had no regret at all trying this restaurant. Everything on the menu was great and sold in a very good price. The beef they're using was so aromatic and add the deliciousness to dish itself. *My mouth is already watery writing this review*
Definitely coming back to Taco Casa when I visit Bali in the future!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went there one night with friends... was not so sceptic to go and eat because i was afraid there was not a baby chair and yes there was... I ate soft tacos that I made myself and had a delicous SANGRIA. served in a large glass and the best I have ever had ! The sour cream was delish and so was all the rest. I definetly will come back here because i love mexican and it is close to where i live.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

quesadilla with beef or chicken, taco bowl salad... I have tried most of what is on the menu and all is good.
Indulge yourself with a mixed fruit juice with banana, passion fruit, strawberry and orange.
We always do take away as our villa is close to the place but the restaurant itself has a nice setting.
Kitchen closes at 10pm.

1  Thank Omri_Ben_Canaan
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This place has amazing Mexican food, for great prices! The 8-layer burrito is a must try. The nachos could use more chips but they give you plenty of pico, sour cream, and jalapeño. Their guacamole is very good too!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I'm reluctant to share just how good my local Taco Casa is, its hard enough to get a table as it is.
It gets big ticks for food, drinks, freshness of produce, value for money and service it can't be faulted by me.
The black rice dessert is out of this world.
Margaritas are perfect.
Take away facility is fantastic.
It's fresh, fast, delicious and the price is great.

1  Thank Hypa