“A really fun place to Eat.”
Review of The Deck - CLOSED

The Deck
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Set on Seminyak's lively Jalan Petitenget, The Deck is a bustling hub of Great Food, Live Sports, Pool Tables and Great Music. Sizzling steaks, seafood and ribs, sensational salads, pizza and pasta, are just a few of our delectable meal options. All served up with ice cold beers, refreshing cocktails and international wines. The Deck is open every day from 11am-12am MIDNIGHT (closing times extended for televised sporting events). Happy Hour nightly from 9.00PM - 10PM.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Deck in Seminyak was a great place. Had the steak and mash and it was the best I had in Bali the steak was cooked perfectly. The staff were extremely friendly and again even for Seminyak the pricing was great. There is live sport on big screens and afterwards we spent an hour playing on the pool tables which is a nice touch. Will return next time I am in Bali.

Peter D, Manager at The Deck, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. It sounds like you had a brilliant experience and we are so glad you gave us the opportunity to give you your Best Steak experience in Bali. All our super friendly staff are excited about you coming back soon.

There are newer reviews for The Deck

Took my family of 5 there this week
Poor facilities, poor food, low levels of alcohol in the cocktails and over zealous staff
The highlight was when we left the restaurant

Peter D, Manager at The Deck, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Many Thanks for taking the time to review us. I am actually unsure if you visited The Deck next door to Potato Head.

In your disappointing review, there is little information to suggest you did.

Poor facilities we certainly don't have. Aside from our modern open design, we have many eating and drinking areas, we have 5 international pool tables, a beautiful open plan kitchen & rotissierre. We have 10 screens showing great sports, fashion & music. Our music is always upbeat as is our service.

If our food was poor, then I can only apologise, had you complained at the time, myself or my assistant Alex would have personally taken care of you to ensure you let happy and satisifed.

All our cocktails contain 45ml of alcohol and balanced to taste. If your cocktail was a frozen style, then perhaps the alcohol is hard to taste but it is definitely there.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Pool tables are fun & large TV's showing sport good for the family. Food is great for families. Large variety and very well priced. More sort of pub dining - pizzas, chips, burgers but also curries & steaks.

Thank you so much for your Great review. We are so glad we could please you with our Great Food, family atmosphere, pool table and screens showing great sports, fashion & music. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My grilled snapper was so over cooked I couldn't cut it. We noticed the staff discussing something about my meal before bringing it. Other meals were edible but only just.

Many Thanks for your review. I am very sorry we failed to deliver our normally outstanding food. Your grilled Snapper is actually an asian style dish where the whole Snapper is deep-fried. Perhaps, it may have been over cooked, and for that I can only apologise. Our work very hard to try and ensure every guest has a fantastic experience, and I and the team are genuinely very sorry you didn't have this fantastic experience.

Unfortunately, there is little we can do with regarding a noisy street and building projects, as this is pretty much everywhere in Bali these days.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology if your food quality was below your expectation.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Deck is the restaurant in our hotel. We found it quite the hangout spot as there are always sports games on tv and many pool tables in the back. Service and food are just okay though. There is lots of variety and a kids menu but for the same price, if not less you can get much better food across the street and further along Petitenget.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us. Indeed, We are a very popular hangout with great food & service, pool tables, many screens showing sports, fashion & music. The music is always upbeat.

I am sorry that you thought our food & service was only just okay. Our intention is to be far greater than that, and to be far better in taste and quality than our nearby competitors, we are on a pricing par with most of competitors offering similar style and quality.