“Good coffee and milkshakes - nice place to relax”

Drifter Surf Shop & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Seminyak
Reviewed January 21, 2014

It's one of the surfer shops with a little cafe where you can sit outside and watch the tourists go by. They have a little selection of cakes, coffee and ice-blended drinks. Best things are the free surfer magazines and the little book shop with evergreens of literature! Nothing to come for on purpose, but great to stop by when you are around!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Went to bali indonesia for Christmas to be with my lady. I needed some gifts and the 1980's retro surf shop had everything I needed including an awesome record player for my sweet so she could blast her vinyl tunes over the rice paddies over a full moon night while enjoying a nice glass if coconut water.
While I shopping I also enjoyed an cold pressed coffee served with a smile from the barista excited to be amping me out while I shopped. Hah so stoked. Enjoy

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Siting in Drifters at present and drinking the best double flat white in Seminyak. I don't usually write reviews but feel that this coffee deserves it. I will happily go out of my way each day for the rest of my holiday for this coffee. The food is more just a few cakes that you would see in any Australian cafe.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've worked in the surf industry for nearly two decades and visited shops around the world, and can confidently say this is one of the best surf shops in the world. The shop balances a museum-quality collection of historical surf artifacts (much of it relevant to Indonesian surf history), the finest curation of useful brands (Patagonia, Obey, Sitka, Iron & Resin, Brixton, Raen, etc, etc) and just a bunch of stuff you'd actually really need on your surf trips: good books, survival gear, camping equipment and nothing but top notch surf equipment.

And they serve a damn fine cup of coffee while you sit back and soak it all in.

(PS: my wife says it's one of the best selection of bikinis and jewelry in Bali as well.)

1  Thank Innersection
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good relaxed atmosphere excellent coffee and milkshakes , excellent service and you can wander around the large shop without being Bali hassled ,cool shop