“Good Food, Great Atmosphere and Friendly Staff”
Review of The Bistrot

The Bistrot
Ranked #88 of 586 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Was a little bit confused when my Switzerland's friends asking my recommendation for a fancy restaurant for dinner. But finally I picked up The Bistrot for our dinner.

First time we arrived, a friendly staff took us to the upstair dining area which the best spot of the restaurant. After we got our table, the manager came and greeting us which is very rare in a restaurant to get a greeting from the manager.

Drinks especially cocktails are amazing, foods are beyond expectation, it was incredibly fancy and good dinner.

Thank you very much for The Bistrot, we had a very good time as good as the restaurant. Will always come back and recommend to our friends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,719)

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the must spots in Seminyak. Although the competition is fierce the Bistrot makes almost to the top. I find the interiors creative and fancy. The food is lovely and the staff attentive and helpful.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a very good family meal in here. The decor is great and the place has a great atmosphere. Very good value for money .

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I'd read a few articles and had passed it in the street several times. I dropped in for lunch. The decor is lovely and the place has a great feel to it. However my salad for lunch was ordinary (although the beef was cooked rare as requested and was very tender). With a glass of wine, it was Australian prices which is a little disappointing for average food.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

So, we went to this restaurant based on friend recommendation.
The place interior was pretty cool
Menu looks awesome, although not cheap at all compare to the other restaurants in Seminyak
The food I ordered cost about 25$ / plate. The beef was soooooooo dried. Rice was hard.
I could actually get better similar food with 1/4 price or less on warung.
When we were still talking and finishing with out drinks, the manager came and ask if we want to get the bill already.
Ha!
That's never happened to me in any restaurant in Bali or else where ever.
So, I guess my friends and I will never come back.

Blaise S, Propriétaire at The Bistrot, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

We just DON'T have beef with rice at 25 USD. This is the only comment we can make.