“Great menu and excellent service”
Review of The Bistrot

The Bistrot
Ranked #88 of 588 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

A group of 6 of us had an excellent time at Bistrot. The menu was excellent and wine list extensive, Food was of excellent quality and the resturant itself was fantastic inside.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,719)

Reviewed July 18, 2013

When you enter The Bistrot, it's like entering another world - definitely an out-of-Bali experience! The decor is as great as everyone writes - big compliments to the designer!
We had lunch there and maybe we were lucky, as we came quite late (actually, the staff were having a shift change meeting upstairs while we ate) so there were no other guests. Hence, we didn't have to wait long at all and our service experience was good. We ordered French/European style salad dishes (who, by the way, orders Indonesian food in a place like this? Don't do that and complain!) and our salads were to die for. Delicious, fresh ingredients, perfectly dressed and seasoned, and some of the best bread we have had. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I must have eaten breakfast here 5 times, and had lunch & dinner here at least once. Always good, always nice staff. Not exactly speedy service but it's a nice place so plan on sitting a while. Almost every time I went for breakfast it seemed like someone was having a photo shoot and I don't blame them 'cuz the interior is like country french crossed with industrial chic: chandeliers, high-backed booths with velvety coverings, repurposed sewing tables made into dining tables, I never got tired of this place. It's set back a bit from the road, and is right on a curve so don't miss it!

1  Thank MiamiBuddha
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent restaurant, lovely decoration, nice staff and great food. I totally recomend it. The tuna tataki and the Expresso Creme Brule are amazing!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Another awesome day in Bali was topped off by going to dinner here. We loved the atmosphere and the DJ playing great lounge music was a hit. You can purchase his cd's if you enjoy this kind of music too! I loved that the smoking section was upstairs as I am not a smoker and happy not to experience second hand smoke sitting downstairs. I had a steak and my husband had a fish dish...both were delicious! It was nice people watching after we were done and they were in no hurry to rush us out...very nice!