“Simply love the food, the service and the decor!”
Review of The Bistrot

The Bistrot
Ranked #57 of 519 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
London, United Kingdom
“Simply love the food, the service and the decor!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I simply loved the Bistro! the interior is wonderful, especially the second floor with big tables and confy couch, the service was excellent and the food amazing- although I just had a salad but was the best salad of my life, with italian coppa, strawberry, grilled zucchini and amazing dressing!the bread was also fantastic, highly recommended on seminiak main shopping and restaurant roads, also they have fresh croissant and other sweets for breakfast!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Must go!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a superb restaurant offering a really different menu and the decor keeps you entertained with all the quirky items to look at. The food was amazing, the staff well trained and attentive and the chef takes a real interest in knowing if you enjoyed the food. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Zimbabwe13
SG
“Average food only”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Ordered the Australian ribeye as our choice of main. We requested it to be medium but it arrived at least medium-well. This is not the first time I have had bad experience with ordering steak in Bali so maybe I will really avoid having it the next time when I'm there.

The corkage was a rip-off at 150,000 rupiah so we brought our wine back to our villa. Probably will try out their breakfast stuff the next time I'm back but that's only if I have no better places to dine.

Visited April 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“classy and very affordable”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

was able to order classy food that I would never order or afford in Australia. great menu, decor and staff. worth a visit.

Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Don't pick the fish!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The restaurant is very nice. Service is good, wiaters friendly. Our starters were excellent and my main course was as described on the menu. My wife ordered Morocan grilled snapper whach was inedible whaich was very disappointing but did not ruin the experience as all else was great.

• Visited April 2013

Been to The Bistrot? Share your experiences!