“Good atmosphere, delicious food at reasonable prices”
Review of The Bistrot

The Bistrot
Ranked #67 of 566 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been here a few times now and always enjoyed my visits very much. The eclectic antiques collection and the large chandelier are taking points at dinner. The food is very good indeed with a fine selection of tapas dishes that my friends and I had as appetizers. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had in Bali at The Bistrot - it was simply perfect for me. The staff are friendly and efficient. It is firmly on my list of dining establishments here in Bali. Give it a try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,647)

Reviewed April 13, 2013

it was steps from hotel and planed to have dinner. but we ended with brunch. food was very nice and taste. everything was made fresh. decor is old classic. next time will be sure try dinner.

1  Thank q8engrchina
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Loved the chic service, wine list and too cool atmosphere - mmmm. Located on the super luxe Jalan Lexmana his place breaks up a shopping day very nicely.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Dinner was lovely.. good service. Food was nice, not amazing, but very nice. Amazing venue and decor. Very expensive corkage charge on our BYO wine (Rp150,000). A pleasant experience... ;-)

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We visited the bistrot after our 15yo son spotted it and decided it looked worth a try- thank goodness he did, whilst it looked a little stuffy from the outside, the interior decor is great and very comfortable. The food was amazing and we will def be back!