“Good, well priced food.”
Review of The Bistrot

The Bistrot
Ranked #57 of 519 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Vintage Café, Lounge & Restaurant in Seminyak, Bali. Unique décor by Moroccan-born interior decorator, Zohra Boukhari.
“Good, well priced food.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Food was delicious, one of the best breakfasts I've had in Bali. Was only about $5 USD for breakfast and couldn't have been happier. Atmosphere is also awesome, Highly recommended

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
“Wonderful decor”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Loved the decor. old Cameras,registers,sewing machines etc all over the place. Old photos line the walls. We only had refreshment & sorbet here and I was disappointed not as great as decor. I ordered ginger tea,which was a tea bag in a tea pot (nice teapot ) I expect fresh ginger tea in Bali and with so much competition in Seminyak ,this is what they need to be making.
Lemongrass sorbet lacked flavor and had very unpleasant sticky aftertaste. My husband just ordered juice which he enjoyed. Big table next us had ordered a lot of food which looked nice so I would maybe give this another try sometime. We had a great meal at Balique JImbaran which I believe is owned by same people.

Visited October 2012
Bali, Indonesia
“Splendid!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I found nothing to be so fussy about. They provide vallet service for free its a big bonus for a restaurant located here around.
The food are amazing with a reasonable price. Love their unique and antique interior.
Only they hv some problem with the drainage or something. If its raining, first floor of the restaurant will be flooded. Dont worry bout a thing.second floor still working out.

Perth, Australia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I did not enjoy our visit to this restaurant. Not dur if this s because I do not enjoy French food. For me the meals just seemed to be a miss match that I found hard to figure out. I have to say most of our group of 10 well half did enjoy the food the rest of us left feeling disappointed and hungry. I am certainly not a fussy eater but was very disappointed. The restaurant itself is designed as a warehouse type ultra modern polished concrete floor type of environment which is fabulous. The staff were not overly helpful our tables were cut in half by a pillar not sure why they could not move the table around the pillar given the restaurant was pretty quiet the night we went hence we were virtually cut into 2 groups. Don't be put xoff have a look at the menu and make your own decision then post your own review.

• Visited October 2012
Arusha Region, Tanzania
“Stylish and eclectic”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

A divine, chic and romatic setting - with friendly professional service, quality 'french fusion' food and fine atttention to details. I recommend you book as it would be a shame to miss out.

• Visited January 2013