“True to its Name”
Review of The Care Day Spa

The Care Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 119 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Stress, Tension, and Anxiety... These are the elements to exhaust our vitality and energy. THE CARE SPA is your place for relaxing and stress relieving massage therapy experience. Talk with your supervisor before massage begins, which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided.During the massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the massage you want.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Sydney, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“True to its Name”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We have had hundreds of massages in our lives and all over the world. This Care Day Spa really rings true to its name. We experienced the best foot massages recently whilst holidaying in Bali. Came across purely by accident in Seminyak and loved it ever since. We would go back there in a flash if it was not for the distance. The staff and therapists do listen to your instructions and really care for you. The ambience, atmosphere is beautifully and relaxing. The rooms and facilities are spotless as well as tastefully furbished. A real treat when you are in Bali and highly recommended.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank aquatechint

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful place and treatments”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had a manicure and a pedicure at The care. It was one of the best treatments i ever had. The polish was beautifully applied, the staff was nice and the place was very clean and welcoming.
They don't have a wide range of polish colours so the best would be to bring your own.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank PresciSyd
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sastified!!! :)”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Passed by this elegant place and was greeted by English speaking staff. Looks Posh and was affirmed by the prices displayed. However the prices are definitely indicative of their high standards of massage and their masseuse. Very experienced, friendly and pleasant bunch. I did the deep tissue massage and was tended by a male masseuse and should say he hit all the right points where I need relief off my tense muscles. Love the room where there was a shower bath and bathtub to choose from. Facilities were amazing and clean. Do visit if u are here to please your parthner in the area..feels like a VIP. Great!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Desmond H
Warrnambool
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing 1 hour massage treatment”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We chose to accept a free 1 hour massage with our hotel booking even though we weren't staying in seminyak.
We were not disappointed.
There are so many below standard massage places in Bali, but this was almost like walking into a decent one in Australia.
We stayed in Kuta and the cab ride cost us around $5AUD each way.
Well worth the taxi ride for some tranquil bliss!
The offer other services too, e.g nails, facials and lots of other things.

Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Happy customer”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very happy with massage & reflexology at Care Day Spa. I had had a longstanding toe injury before I went there. It was usually painful to the touch. I expected to have to ask the therapist to avoid that area of my foot or to stop as I have had to elsewhere however I was most surprised and pleased that the treatment improved the injured area immensely. I strongly recommend Care Day Spa & I'll be back !

Visited August 2013