“Amazing 1 hour massage treatment”
Review of The Care Day Spa

The Care Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Stress, Tension, and Anxiety... These are the elements to exhaust our vitality and energy. THE CARE SPA is your place for relaxing and stress relieving massage therapy experience. Talk with your supervisor before massage begins, which areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided.During the massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the massage you want.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Wheelchair access
Warrnambool
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing 1 hour massage treatment”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We chose to accept a free 1 hour massage with our hotel booking even though we weren't staying in seminyak.
We were not disappointed.
There are so many below standard massage places in Bali, but this was almost like walking into a decent one in Australia.
We stayed in Kuta and the cab ride cost us around $5AUD each way.
Well worth the taxi ride for some tranquil bliss!
The offer other services too, e.g nails, facials and lots of other things.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Happy customer”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very happy with massage & reflexology at Care Day Spa. I had had a longstanding toe injury before I went there. It was usually painful to the touch. I expected to have to ask the therapist to avoid that area of my foot or to stop as I have had to elsewhere however I was most surprised and pleased that the treatment improved the injured area immensely. I strongly recommend Care Day Spa & I'll be back !

2 Thank Maree A
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very relaxing massage”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The best massage friendly staff made to feel very welcome . Can't wait to return to bali and will be back for another massage. Very clean

2 Thank Bali20122013
Perth, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Massage”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

There are plenty of SPA centres in Bali. But this one is probably the best I have been to. Great place. Quality massage. Well worth a visit if you are staying in Legian, or Seminyak.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank georgerc
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent! We will be back again and again!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I started our walk from Seminyak square and we were hoping to find a nice place for foot reflexology after our lunch at Cafe Bali. But none of the spas we passed along the way attracted us to enter. Until the Care spa. it looks very clean and well maintained from the outside and so we entered and had a look at the menu and requested for foot reflexology. The receptionist then suggested that we have the male staff do the foot reflexology for us for better results, to which we agreed. While they prepared for our session, we were served chilled water and cold towel. Before we started the session, we were asked what drinks we would like to have during the massage.

We were shown to the area just next to the entrance where there's about 6 reclining chairs in the room. The chairs are back facing the entrance. There were only 2 of us and the therapists got to work. Boy, they were good. So good! They hit all the spots and worked on them very well. We have a lot of experience with foot reflexology as we frequently go for such massage. For me, this would rate as one of the best I've had while my husband declared this was the best he ever had. You can imagine how tired our legs and feet were from the long walk and by the end of the session, my legs felt so light!

We were so delighted at having found a good massage place and we proceeded to make appointment for more the next day. We have body massage and facials the next day. I'm looking forward to the facials as i have arranged to have the Clarins facial.

I think the prices here might be slightly pricier than what most other places offer, but they are not that much higher and well worth it. Having had a rather awful massage the day before, finding this place really made us very happy.

6 Thank lovecartier