“Bliss And A Wonderful Experience”
Review of Nyuh Bali Villas

Nyuh Bali Villas
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Nyuh Villa Bali really live up to expectation. I actually did quite a thorough study on tripadvisor on which villa to stay and finally decided with Nyuh Villa Bali on recommendation from Puspo, a splendid tour agent that I always work with for my Indonesian vacations and getaways from Simpatik Tour. Do check out their services as well.

Back to Nyuh Villa, I stayed here from 1-5th May 2013... And Yes, I am still here. What is the best way to write reviews besides doing it while you are still there and everything is still fresh in your mind.

I arrive in Bali quite late at night on the 1st and went straight away to the villa to check-in. Check-in was a breeze and the staff working at that time, Agus was really attentive. He showed us everything we need to know about the Villa and we had our welcome drinks in the villa. We were also given cold wet towel to freshen up a bit after the journey.

Breakfast on the 2nd was great. My wife had the local cuisine, Nasi Goreng and I had the Nyuh Villa Special which was the Egg Benedict. The taste was excellent and we really enjoy our breakfast. Besides that, we were serve with banana pancake and fruits platter. It was superb. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK NYUH VILLA FOR THE SURPRISE BIRTHDAY CAKE THAT I RECEIVED. The cake was delicious and 4 of your staff really make an effort to come to my villa and sing the birthday song. Even my 3 year old daughter was excited. You guys really complete my day/ birthday with a blast.

All the staff in Nyuh Villa never runs out of smile. They also more than willing to assist you on any request even late at night. They also address me by my name which is very good. We currently stays in Villa 02 and everything is a bliss.

Only few notes, the Villa is located near the main road so you might be able to hear the sound of motorbikes and cars but it is bearable. The other thing is that, for me, I would prefer to have an ironing board together with the iron. It will surely ease me to iron my shirt. Other than that, no complaints.

I am more than happy to come again to the Villa in my next trip to Bali. I will also recommend this Villa to all my friends and families who wish to come here. Overall, we are very happy and it is really a wonderful experience.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Azra A
BagusBhaskara, Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2014

Dear Azra_Ahmad,

Great to hear that your recent visit was a memorable stay,
Thank you very much for your time to write a review in sharing your marvelous experience in Nyuh Bali Villa.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We recently stayed at the Nyuh Bali Villas. We had purchased a Deals.com voucher.

From the moment we arrived until the moment we departed we felt very spoilt. We were greeted by Raka at the airport and transferred to the Villa where Raka showed us around (our villa was 3b). This villa is absolutely beautiful, very secluded and a haven... it has doors opening out on to a private pool from sitting area, bedroom and bathroom.

The breakfasts and afternoon teas were fantastic and were very substantial. You could either eat in your villa or at the small restaurant.

I had 2 hour massages whilst at Nyuh and they were superb. The massage therapists were friendly, happy and enthusiastic in every way. There is a massage centre down the road called "Obien" which is also very good AUS$5.00 for an hour massage...

Transfers to Seminyak shops, Legian and restaurants were organised quickly and efficiently. The staff organised for a 9 hour day tour with driver to stop and start whenever we wanted - this was fantastic, we went to Ubud, volcano, rice terrace, batik factory, silver factory, Ubud market, a lovely garden, all very worthwhile for AUS$65.00. Please note buy silver, batik, silk etc at the market (much much cheaper)...

We had a seafood bbq and this was also fantastic, when we arrived back from our day tour our pool was decorated with loveheart floating flowers and candles. There were also candles surrounding the outdoor areas.. with table made up for the bbq.

We arranged a late check out being 6:00 pm for an extra US$70.00 which was well worth it as our flight did not leave until 10:00 pm and the transfer back to the airport was arranged perfectly.

Our stay was more than what we expected and we will surely return one day.

Thank you again to all staff at Nyuh we appreciated everything you did for us.

Janene D

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janene D

Dear Janene D,

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We selected this Villa as we got an on-line 'voucher' deal through one of those companies, and did not know what to expect. We normally stay near Jl. Laksmana Oberoi so this was a first being near the Bali Deli. We stayed at Nyuh Bali Villas in late March 2013 and were very impressed by the Villas and the service. The road leading to the complex is in disrepair however that is not uncommon for side roads in Bali. The pools were at a comfortable temperature and breakfasts enjoyable. The staff were very accommodating, friendly and helpful. The included massages were wonderful. The location is also quite good with easy access to some nice restaurants and shops.We will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Petepjs

Dear Petepjs,

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed at Nyuh Bali Villa from 17th march~ 21st march 2013.Personally im very fussy when it comes to hotels/villas as cleanliness is a top priority to me. After checking and reading reviews on loadssss of villas in Bali.. We decided to give Nyuh Bali Villa at seminyak a try. I was nervous, not knowing if it will meet my expectations. Upon arrival at the airport, we were welcome by the villa's driver with a smile (his name Agung) although he waited patiently for an hour cause our flight delayed.We were given cold towel n water to cool ourselves off.the drive to the villa was ard 1/2 an hr. we were greeted by the villa's coordinator( Raka). He was excellent with providing us all the infos we need. Our villa( villa no.2) was breath taking! It was sooo beautiful! The room are just right of a size for a couple. Theres bathtub,outdoor shower, private pool, suntan beds, cable tv, very good wi-fi, 24 hrs room service and its fully air-con( and if its not cold enough, there a fan too).And am not kidding.. Its CLEAN!! Indoor and outdoor!! And we are prone to mosquito bites but in this villa, we didnt have any. They do a short fogging every two days plus they burn the mosquito coils everyday for us.service in the villa is excellent~ fast, efficient,and always with a smile! The villa have a small rastaurant~ very private..very clean, very relaxing. The foods good but if they could add more varieties to the menu, it'll be better.on first night, petals were placed in our pool with candles..on second night, we had candle light dinner in our own villa with more candles and petalssss placed..we didnt go sight seeing much cause the villa was damn relaxing.. The bed is soo comfortable( better than 5* hotels in singapore that i've stayed before).. But if u intend to go shopping or sight seeing, its just border to legian n kuta.its very near and they have shuttle service to seminyak area!On the last day, We did couple spa in the villa, It was good!! I seldom feel contented with hotels/villas but trust me, if u intend to have a cosy, away from city life.. Then Nyuh Bali Villa is THE place!!Overall.. All i can say is that Nyuh Bali Villa's staff are excellent (singapore hotel services could learn something from em )and we would like to thank em for the great hospitality thruout our stay..they actually make our experience in Bali truely unforgettable!!Keep up the excellent work guys!!!!

Hady and aisha

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Midyusha

Dear Midyusha,

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I would agree with "Anne W's" review. We stayed February-March 2013 for ten days after buying an online deal. The staff were very friendly and did everything possible to make our stay extra nice. Nothing was too much trouble. We both had two wonderful massages. I was worried about being bitten by mosquitoes as the toilet bathroom area was open and could not be closed off and the mosquito coils and copious amounts of fly spray did not deter them. Luckily no dengue fever but probably major factor for me not being able to relax fully during our stay. Unfortunately our pool turned green on second last day so we did not swim in it which was disappointing as we just wanted to relax before we flew home. Staff were trying to sort our the pool chemical problem as best they could. Villa needed little table and chairs as difficult eating breakfast off the coffee table and this could also be used for computer/desk use. On our late arrival, we ate at their little restaurant which was average, no frills and no atmosphere though but, from what we saw during our stay, not many villa occupants dined there as there are so many eateries in Bali. Maybe they want to keep the restaurant low key and not upmarket - not sure - however it would have been nice to know that there was an excellent dining experience available if you wanted it. We did not dine there again. This all sounds a bit negative but overall a wonderful experience, great friendly staff and we are very happy that we stayed using a ten day voucher deal.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear ShirLeo,

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Very new villa complex, within walking distance to all amenities, with heaps of privacy. The oudoor area is very pleasant. The bathroom is unusual with a large bath in the centre of the room, the shower area is outdoors next to the pool and the bathroom and toilet is open to the side of the villa. This caused me some concern as I am very prone to getting bitten by mosquitoes, which are prolific in Bali. I mentioned this to the butler and I immediately had 3 mosquito coils put in the bathroom next to the toilet. These were constantly renewed throughout my stay. The bed/living room set-up was also unusual as there is no dining area or desk, even though all rooms have free wi-fi, but nowhere to set up a laptop. I also mentioned this to the butler and within an hour I had a table and chair set up in my room. I had a bit of trouble accessing the net and called the front desk for assistance. Within ten minutes there were 2 staff members working on my laptop and they loaned me a modem, as it was my computers problem, and I was up and running. Breakfast was delicious and if anything is not to your taste, the mere mention of it and you will find that they have changed it for you individually the next day. The spa is a delight and all treatments are tailor made to suit the individual. I cannot praise the staff highly enough as they are ultra friendly and by far the most helpful staff of anywhere I have ever stayed. I would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Villas 1 to 6 are more private.