“Friendly staff with amazing villas”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nyuh Bali Villas

Nyuh Bali Villas
Melbourne, Australia
“Friendly staff with amazing villas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family and I stayed at these villas for 7 nights during the school holidays. We found the accommodation adequate for us, the villas are very new with all the amenities which are needed. All villas have a private pool which is of a great size, you can actually swim laps and the pool was always clean. The staff were very friendly and polite and would basically be at your beck and call meaning there is a 24 hr butler service. The villas, have a shuttle service which can drop you off around the seminyak area. The manager Widi was very accommodating and said to ask for anything we need, when we had a request it was done very quickly with a smile. We had breakfast included each morning, overall it was quite nice, the pancakes were amazing.We also had some spa treatments at the spa at the villas, the services were very relaxing and great value, only around $50.00 for a 2 hr full body massage. Thank you to Widi and all of the staff for making our stay a memorable one. One last point this is probably the first time I have stayed at a hotel where you cannot even see the housekeeping side, the rooms were cleaned when we went out, we were never bothered and evening turn down was done without us even knowing, by far the best housekeeping we have ever experienced.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank lillypilly72
BagusBhaskara, Manager at Nyuh Bali Villas, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
Dear Lillypilly72,

Great to hear that your recent visit was a memorable stay,
Thank you very much for your time to write a review in sharing your marvelous experience in Nyuh Bali Villa.

Bagus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had the most amazing time staying at Nyuh Bali. The accommodation is outstanding with an amazing pool, luxury outdoor (bur still covered) shower and sunking spa bath. The main thing about Nyuh Bali is the service. The staff are very kind and accommodated our every request. Raka in perticular! They have 24hr room service (delcious food) and is located a 2 minute walk to a main road with restaurants and a 10 minute walk to the main part of Seminyak.

• Stayed January 2013
5 Thank Laura09877
Dear Laura09877,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had a great 5D/4N in Nyuh Bali. We we there for New Year (2013) hence Bali was very busy especially Kuta & Legian Area. Nyuh Bali compensated the busy traffic in Kuta with tranquilizing ambience. Its a new villa and its not crowded.

I was there with my family (including my 11 month old). The staffs were attentive to our needs hence they prepared a baby cot for our child. The butler service was great and its is ver personalized. Great service!

The room is cosy comes with and with great pool and shower. The only set back is the slip road to the villa is not fully constructed hence when it rains there are stagnant puddle of water. Other than that this Villa provides a great ambiance for a great break form our busy schedule back home.

We will revisit Nyuh Bali. Cheers!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank kingazmi
Dear Kingazmi,

Noosa, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel is situated in the part of Seminyak I love...just around the corner from Bali Deli.I booked this Villa on a Deals.com to which I subscribe.$149 a night with breakfast and a massage each for hour.There are only 8 Villas in the complex and it is very quite.Our Villa is very comfortable,the pool is a very good size ,well maintained,as is the rest of the Hotel.The staff are very attentive and the 24 hour butler service is fantastic....not that I need 24 hours.There is a great variety for breakfast and all is cooked extremely well .You can dine at the very small restaurant or have it in your room...we opted for our room and it was still very good.The only thing I have been disappointed in is I thought the Villa had a separate main bedroom.I recommend Nyuh Bali Villas to anyone who loves a great location,comfy bed,peace and quite and 5 star service at a very low price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 509Jennie55
Dear 509Jennie55,

Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

I don t normally write reviews. I have stayed in hotels all over the world from $500 per nighters to budget. Nuyh will remain memorable for its top quality service, style and maintenance of the property to the wonderful group of young Balinese who run the property for the sole benefit of their guests.
The adequate sized room was Balinese style with a modern take on colours and all natural furnishings, bed large and comfortable and turned down every night. The bathroom facilities were first class. Storage was adequate for a short stay and the pool just outside the room was well maintained, quiet in operation and a wonderful guest addition. We spent many hours in the pool.
Other facilities and offerings (afternoon tea, spa and transportation) were all of a very high standard. All staff greet you with "Good Morning...... some even remember your name. Smiles though free are always available. Offers to help (can I drive you there?) are abundant and staff are very willing to talk about the area, themselves and the features of the hotel.
So I highly recommend this hotel either as a short term stay or a longer holiday. I would guess it's target audience is 40-60+ age group and to me this hotel represented very good value for the traveler who can afford the little extra that this property offers. It is quiet and peaceful, graceful in its services and caring in its approach to its customers. To Widi and staff = great job and I look forward to staying Bali at your hotel again.

Room Tip: Anywhere in this property. No 2 was fantastic
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank Phil M
Dear Phil M,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

The best 3 nights stay I've had.
I got very lucky when I got a special deal for my short holiday in Bali. I booked through email and the manager responded quickly so I could arrange my flight ticket timely.
My husband and I should have arrived at noon, however the flight was suddenly cancelled and we've only found out in the morning that day. Contacted the villa to rearrange the airport pick up time without any trouble. Very delighted with the professional friendly service.
We arrived at 11pm at the airport and our private 'butler' has patiently waiting for our delayed arrival. From that time on we had amazing experience in 'our' private villa. I really enjoyed the privacy, cleanliness and friendly services during our stay there.
The place is very strategic; close to Kuta and Legian but also secluded if you're looking for relaxing time in 'your' villa.
Hope can come back for next time when we visit Bali again.

• Stayed November 2012