“Amazing service”

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My partner and I had both a 1 hour massage and 1hour foot massage as well as a hair spa were I got a treatment with wash and blow dry for only 30$ aus. Excellent customer service and treatment.

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awful shellac”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Had my nails done here, and it took such a long time. Well over an hour. The lady was sweet and kept trying to paint and patch over the flaws, over and over. It was $30 aud which is a lot. I've had a lot of shellac and the job was the worst I've seen. It peeled off. She offered for me to come back and fix it another time, as I had my children waiting, but I went elsewhere two days later and paid again and they look fantastic now. Nice staff though. My friends had massages while they were waiting for me, and were happy.

Visited April 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Used to be a favourite”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wow - this has deteriorated. Food was so-so, but the worst part was the "beggar" children who asked for the remains of our meal (they didn't look like they'd missed a meal in quite some time) and the staff entertained this. The children were rude, and they weren't starving. Tsk tsk Nirvana for putting us in that situation.

Visited March 2013
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This would have to be the best place for a massage in Seminyak. At around IDR 60 000 for a half hour full body or back/neck massage, these masseuses do a fantastic job and the surroundings are great. (Just make sure you have your massage before you eat downstairs, so you're not lying on a full tummy...)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Yolande N
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

For $10, I got a full one hour massage in a clean and relaxed environment.
The girl who did the massage also did a fantastic free hand nail art on my fingernails. The service and prices here is enough to make me want to move to Bali

Visited September 2012