“Sublime”

Ranked #53 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Toronto, Canada
“Sublime”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My partner and I just returned from vacationing at One Eleven. It was truly an amazing experience. From the accommodations to the food to the service - it was just fantastic. We were particularly pleased with the staff who were so gracious and generous. Thank you One Eleven for providing a very memorable holiday.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Boris M
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Thank you so much for posting your review on Trip Advisor and for so kindly recognising our One Eleven team who were truly pleased to read your review.

It was our pleasure to have you staying at One Eleven and hope we will be able to welcome you back soon.

With thanks and regards

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Qatif
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stayed at one eleven for 6 nights as part of our honeymoon in September. The villa and pool looked wonderful just like the pictures. The pool was a little bit cold for my taste but it was perfect to chill when the sun was out. We had a problem with our air conditioner which was not working properly and since the water heating system was linked to the AC as I was told the water in the shower and bath was cold, however the problem was addressed as soon as we informed the receptionist.

The food is excellent. We had a promotional code which gave us a free private dinner, I was slightly disappointed as we were served on the same table we had our breakfast on every day while I had the impression from the pictures that we were going to have a different table, but the food was delicious.

Needless to say all the staff we had contact with were excellent and very keen to help. Special thanks to our butler Yankee.

Overall a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend one eleven.

1 Thank TahanySamir
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you very much indeed for kind posting on Tripadvisor which is very much appreciated. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and honeymoon with us and that the service you recieved from the One Eleven team was excellent and helpful.

I do note your comments about dinner service and can advise that we will take immediate steps to ensure all our guests are offered the choice of where to enjoy their dinner. We are most happy to place an additional dinner table in the setting of the villa garden should our guests wish rather than the main dining table of the villa.

Thank you again form staying with us and choosing One Eleven as part of your honeymoon celebrations.

Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at one eleven and what truly made our stay wonderful is the amazing staff working at the villas. The villas are as on the website, they're large, beautiful and comfortable, the pool is wonderful! The only trouble is that you can hear the other villas (even if each villa is very private). For the first 2 nights everything was really quiet and the last night we had one very loud neighbour ( the staff was really efficient in asking them to lower the volume but still...we had guests for dinner and we couldn't hear ourselves talk).
But truly One Eleven is all about the service. My fiancé can be extremely picky and all his requests were answered promptly and efficiently with a smile. I invited some family members for dinner and wanted to cook myself and everyone at 111 went the extra mile to help me. And to give you an idea of what kind of truly personal service you get at 111: each day they will bring cakes before turn down service. On the first day they served some balinese pudding cake and I told the butler that my favorite cake/sweets were Putu ( a typical javanese street food sweet). The next day, they brought putu to our villa! How amazing is that? They're really not easy to find in Bali!
I really would like to thank everyone at 111 for their truly personal service. If there was 6 star rating for service on tripadvisor, that's what I would give 111!

2 Thank misstidy
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you so much for posting your generous review of your One Eleven experience and for so kindly recognising the One Eleven team and the peronal service that they proudly provide.

As you say, whilst our villa's are nice, without the service, the experience would not be the same and I am delighted that all your needs were met promptly and efficiently.

I do apologise about the noisy neighbours and hope it did not overly spoil your stay with us.

Thank you for staying with us and hope that we will see you again at One Eleven soon.

Lodz, Poland
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Really nice place. We spent there only 2 nights but it was an excellent choice. To start a decoration is great, tasteful and discrete. Rooms are very comfortable, equipped in all that you may need. I liked the idea of Spa area in every villa so you don't need to go anyway. The same with breakfast that is made in front of you in your room. It's really well placed, you just go outside and you have all shops and restaurants you need. It's not far from seaside if your private pool isn't enough. What is also important for me limited number of villas helps to conserve an intimate atmosphere. To be just I need to say that me had minor problems with communication with the driver for example, but as i wrote really minor and It stays one of best hotels that I've ever been to! Sincerely, I recommend it!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you very much indeed for posting your review on TripAdvisor.
The One Eleven team are truly pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the privacy and intimate atmosphere that One Eleven provides.

I do note your comment about communication with the driver and will find a way to ensure this can be avoided in the future.

Thank you for recommending us and I do hope we are able to welcome you back again in the future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 8, 2013

All the positive reviews are correct, this is a great villa and the service is perfect. It’s better than any of the photos and some the best service we have ever had in Bali.

So let me provide some tips on staying here.

The Villas are off the main road. About 7 min walk. You will end up right next to Ultimo restaurant, and all the rest of the cafe strip, so perfect spot for eating.

The beach is a long walk, probably 20 min, but the car service is great. Can get busy during check-in/checkout times around 12-2pm

You can take one of the side roads instead of heading to the main road and you will end up at Grocer n Grind after about an 8 min walk.

The road out front is not sealed, so a bit rough, but nothing to worry about. Workers are keeping it wet and smooth regularly.

There are 9 Villas, so No 1 is right near the reception and 9 is right at the end. They have golf buggies if you find walking from 9 to reception too hard. I personally probably would not pick Villa 1 as it seems a bit too close to the reception, so might be noisy, but not sure.

If I had to find some faults, then I would consider these to be minor and nit-picking.
The light switch for the bedroom lights it too far to reach while in bed, so unless you really stretch, you have to get out of bed to turn off the lights.

I hear that some guests complain about the massage room gets too hot during the day. While we stayed there, the temp was cool, so our massage was perfect. We kept the doors open to let the breeze in. However, I can see that when it’s hot, the room is poorly designed to keep cool. It’s got a glass roof!! I understand that they are looking to fix this issue.

I see some comments about the internet, but we found it not too bad. Don’t expect to watch HD YouTube, but ok for surfing. Skype was not too bad either. It was occasionally flaky, but a quick call to reception and they reset the router and all good.

Overall, this is a very nice villa complex with great service in a great location

Room Tip: All are ok. Exactly the same apart from each other is a mirror layout.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Eric D
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Eric
Thank you very much indeed for posting such a detailed review of your experience and stay at One Eleven and for speaking so highly of One Eleven and the service received.

I am pleased to advise that since your stay with us, Jalan Pangkung Sari has a very nice new tarmac road surface that includes outside One Eleven. This has taken longer than we had hoped but it is now completed at last.

I note your comment on the positioning of the light switches and will see what can be done to make this more convenient.

With regards the gazebo roof, we are indeed working on this and believe we have found the solution to ensure that on those hotter days, the gazebo remains cool enough.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope it will not be long before we are able to welcome you back to One Eleven.

Brighton
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at 1 11 as the first stop on our honeymoon in Bali in August. We got picked up at the airport by our butler after a very long and stressful journey from the uk and were instantly switched into holiday relaxation mode as we were escorted into the car and given drinks and cold flannels! From that point on the level of service we received at the resort was exceptional.

The villas themselves are stunning as you'll see from the photos (they look exactly like the brochure for a change!) and the location is good, a couple of minutes walk from the main stretch through seminyak with restaurants and shops but far enough away to escape the noise of the traffic and people. The resort is a real oasis of calm. It's a bit of a walk from the beach but you can get dropped off, seminyak beach isn't great though so we mostly hung around our villa for 3 days!

We had massages in our villa which were very good. Probably much much more expensive than if you were to have them outside the resort but it's a nice treat to have the treatment in your villa and go back to sunbathing afterwards!

We also ate in the Japanese restaurant attached to the hotel which served good sushimi and fresh sushi.

As with everywhere we've stayed in Bali the staff are wonderfully friendly and bend over backwards to accommodate you. We felt a bit embarrassed at first ringing them up every time we wanted anything and having the butlers rushing down to your villa but once you get used to being waited on its a great experience!

Would definitely recommend this place to couples visiting seminyak.

Room Tip: We were in villa 7, although I believe all the villas are identical
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank johnmce1984
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of your experience and stay at One Eleven. We are delighted that you chose One Eleven to celebrate your Honeymoon and that it was the perfect start to your very special occasion.

The One Eleven team will be so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us as they do take great pride in knowing that our guests leave with fond memories of their stay at One Eleven and most importantly of Bali.

Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you back again in the future.

Oostende
Reviewed August 20, 2013

There are only two words that adequately describe our stay at 1 11: pure bliss!
Discrete and flawless service, lush surroundings, impeccable massages and yummy food (try sake and sushi @ Shiro!)
Keep up the good work, team one eleven!
A very warm and special thank you for conspiring in the preparation of K. birthday celebration.

Summary: we'll be back!
Key words: 1 11 delivers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your very kind words and delighted to hear that your stay and experience of One Eleven was "Pure Bliss " !

The One Eleven team take immense pride in knowing our guests leave with happy memories and even more so that they wish to come back and stay again.

Lets hope you come back and clebrate many more birthdays with us.

With very best regards