“Perfect villas for couples”
Review of One Eleven

One Eleven
Ranked #56 of 147 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed August 12, 2013

One Eleven is expensive, but you get what you pay for - an immaculate villa which is perfectly presented and extremely private.

The service was also impeccable - extremely friendly, attentive when service was requested, but also non-intrusive.

One Eleven is hard to fault - a perfect venue for a couples' getaway. One of the best (if not the best) places I've stayed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for your review which is very much appreciated.

I am pleased also that you found our service and villa facilities to your liking and hope it will not be too long before we are able to welcome you back to One Eleven again.

There are newer reviews for One Eleven

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Thanks Anthony for reminding me! Wonderful stay for a few days - it was a few months ago - we were two couples in adjoining villas -- extremely well looked after - discreet but very effiicient staff and butler -- arranged anything we asked -- Wives said the massage service was excellent.. Time seemed to fly past too fast -- and we want to return. Can just balance it by saying that Shiro was a bit disappointing - food was fine, but lacked personality.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Mr Bowen
Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor which is very much appreciated. I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay and that you were well looked after.

I do note your comments with regards Shiro and can advise that since your stay with us, we have appointed a new Chef - Mr Hiroki Mimaki who has introduced a new menu which based on feedback from our guests, appears to be well received. I do hope that on your next visit, you will find it fully meets your expectations.

Thank you again for staying with us and I hope it will not be too long before we are able to welcome you back to One Eleven.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I'll try not to forget too much here...

SERVICE- The staff are exceptionally well trained. They know your name/wifes name and you genuinely feel they want your stay to be perfect. Our butler had previously worked on luxury yachts in Europe and knew exactly what he was doing. Any small issues the staff deal with quickly and efficiently. Great feeling of being welcome. The management have clearly been careful with recruiting and it makes a huge difference to your stay.

TRANSPORT- car is available to take you to nearby locations. Makes a huge difference again. Drivers are polite, well groomed, friendly and know where they are going.If you have stayed at other villas in Bali you will know this is not always the case

F&B- food is excellent. A few times we ordered cocktails and got some nice tapas to go with it. Fridge is well stocked with quality items not just rubbish from 7/11. Fridge is cold enough! (Rare)

ROOMS- very spacious and clean. Bathroom excellent with amazing ameneties like unique shower gels, sun cream, aloe, body creams. Great shower.

OUTDOOR- very spacious and practical, living area great for hanging out reading the news, chilling out. Amazing private massage rooms and great massage service. Pool is beautiful and clean

LOCATION- short walk to Jl Oberoi and many shops/resto's nearby. One of the reasons we didn't try the Japanese resto on sight!

These villas have got it right. This is up there with the Club Villas at the Legian in my opinion as the best in Bali. If its within you're budget I doubt you will be disappointed. I would now hesitate to stay anywhere else because this place guarantees satisfaction, you just can't go wrong here. Thanks to the great staff and management.

• Stayed: August 2013
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you very much indeed for your words of praise for One Eleven and the One Eleven team which is so very much appreciated.

We have indeed been very fortunate to build a great team of employees who genuineliy wish to please all our guests, where at all possible and it is nice when they are rocognised for their efforts.

I am delighted also that you enjoyed the additional services and the villa facilities and hope that next time, you have time to experience our Shiro Sushi & Sake Bar.

Thank you again.
With best regards

Reviewed July 30, 2013

1 11 is simply perfect. The designer villas are brand new and pristine, the service impeccable, the food excellent. Honestly, absolutely everything about this place is fantastic and well worth paying for. We will DEFINITELY be back.

The villas are also super private as there are only 9. We didnt see anyone else and only heard a few splashes in next doors pool! Next time we will have to try out the restaurant on premise!

David and team do a fantastic job to make sure everything is above and beyond your expectations and also helped me organise something special after my engagement surprise!!

The only bad thing about the villas is having to leave. I've stayed in many villas in Seminyak and 1 11 is head and shoulders above the rest. Cant wait to get back there.

Room Tip: Book for as long as you can. You wont regret it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review which is very much appreciated.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and more so that you chose One Eleven as the place to "pop the question"... and delighted to hear the answer was "Yes". From all the One Eleven team, our warmest and sincerest congratulations.

We would be delighted if you come back for your honeymoon, if not before.

Thank you again for choosing One Eleven for your stay in Bali on your very special occasion.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

One Eleven in Semyniak

A topper!

We stayed here 5 days and this was the last hotel of our 3 week trip through Indonesia. We could not imagine a better end.
It is a recent design hotel that consists of nine spacious villas with private pool and it is even better than the pictures on the website.

The living room has all amenities you require, the fridge is maxi size and has way too much candy, sweets, icecream and other goodies (there goes the weight).

Bedroom is really spacious and the bed is really good, perfect nightsleep.

Bathroom, much better than in the picture, all kind of soaps & more, lot's of towels etc... bath & shower.

Really everything you could wish for was present: luxury, tranquility, top service, nice breakfast that they personally prepare every morning for you and a massage in your own pavilion. The staff was incredibly friendly, warm and helpful. Our compliments to Yenky our personal buttler for his excellent service!

A welcome drink and a foot scrub with massage on arrival and free transportation we found a very nice touch.

The only minor thing to this has nothing to do with One Eleven, it's the location, it's not bad but this place on some sandy white beach with blue water (Gili Meno? Lombok?) and we would never leave it!

Our thanks to everyone to provide us with a memorable stay. Leaving this place hurts.

Kristoff & Jasja

2  Thank Kristoff G
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Kristoff & Jasja

Thank you very much for your review on Trip Advisor which is sincerely appreciated.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the villa design, facilities, service and amenities and most of all that you found our staff friendly warm and helpful. I will most certainly pass your compliments on to Yenky whom I know will be very pleased to read your kind words.

Thank you again for staying with us at One Eleven and hope it is not long before we are able to welcome you back again to Bali and One Eleven.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

1) The Villa

Everything looks exactly the same as it appears in the photos! Not like most photos out there which are heavily photo-shopped. Style is a very personal thing. If you are a modern minimalist, this is definitely the place for you. I chose this because this suits my boyfriend and my style completely and it definitely met our expectation.
- Cool pool with a good depth
- Large bathtub that can fit two
- Clean and well maintained. But be prepared to face some mosquitoes and lizards, which are inevitable in tropics.
- As the environment is really tranquil, you might feel awkward if you get too loud.

2) The Service

I cannot emphasize how amazed we were by all the service staff.
- Even before I confirmed my reservation via email, the reservation staff has been extremely helpful with all my questions and requests! Be it One Eleven related or not!
- Reception + Housekeeping + Butlers who served us our meals:
Everyone of them is amazingly thoughtful and helpful!
e.g: Smple gesture of removing my robe from the chair while I pose to take photo (knowing that the robe will spoil the picture).// Informing the driver of our local tour (doesn't belong to One Eleven) about my food allergies. // Sending a driver to pick us up when we got lost somewhere near the villa etc etc etc

3) The Value

The price at first glance is rather steep. But given the quality of the "hardware", service, food and spa, it's definitely worth right down to the cent.

Room Tip: Do try out the in-house massage to fully utilize the spa gazebo! I find it better than some of the m...
1  Thank andrea_ng_peirong

Dear Andrea
Thank you so much for the review of your stay at One Eleven which is so very much appreciated.

Our One Eleven team will be delighted to read your kind words as they do take great pride in pleasing our guests and it is always nice when this is recognised.

I do note your comment about the mosquito's and we do our utmost to get rid of them by fogging the property twice a week which does help. Hopefully our mosquito coils and One Eleven repellant helped with the rest.

In any event, we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at One Eleven and hope it will not be too long ebfore we are able to welcome you back.

With best regards

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My girlfriend and I hadn't seen eachother for a month, and he just arrived in Bali, so I wanted our first few dys to be relaxed and special. There is no better place imaginable. All the privacy, service, BEAUTIFULLY designed surroundings, amenities, food, 'maxibar' and facilities. I cannot recommend this highly enough. Expensive, but worth it for those memorable special occasions where you want alone time and nothing to worry about or hassle you.
The best hotel/villa I've ever stayed in - design beyond imagination. They have thought of every detail.

• Stayed: May 2013
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your generous review of your stay at One Eleven.

The One Eleven Team will be so pleased that you both enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to relax and catch up. They take great pride in their endevours to ensure all our guests have an enjoyable stay at One Eleven and it is always nice to hear from the guests themselves.

With thanks and regards and hope to welcome you back soon.