“WOW..WOW..WOW..WOWWWW!!!!!”

Ranked #52 of 146 Hotels in Seminyak
Singapore
“WOW..WOW..WOW..WOWWWW!!!!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was lost for words when we reach our room..it was so huge with modern design, what can I say when all have been said by other people. You have to experience it yourself. Look no further if you are coming to Bali. You must stay in One Eleven even if is just for 1 night. It's worth every penny(FYI I stay for 3 night). As a Muslim I am very conscious about food as majority of the food is not Halal in Bali, but I was assured from the staff that all the meat are Halal and it made a great stay for me.On the first day I inform the staff that the room was not cold enough, may be the room was huge and the air con could not make it cold. the next day they brought me a standing fan, what a great service and we had a great night sleep.
The only downside to me is the Spa. You could not have your Spa in the morning or midday as it is to hot in the spa room due to the glass roof, I understand that they want natural light in, but if the room is to hot it not wort it, maybe they should change it to a normal roof so that people can have the spa anytime of the day not just in the evening or night.
The other problem i had with the spa is the masseuse..we had a complimentry 2 hr massage, the person who massage me did a good jod for the first 45min and when she thinks that i am sleeping she just keep touching my foot and when I make her known that I am not sleeping she will do a proper massage, but she still did the same thing again when she think i am sleeping I just gave up and let her be.That is the only downside for me but for the rest of the stay is was great from the front office staff to the service staff every one was top of their service. O ya I forgot to mention that they provided a free pick for me from another hotel and after that they even send me to my next destination as I was hopping around Bali...a few days here a few days there...thank you one eleven for the great service.

PS:- I book direct to one eleven and they gave a great price + 2hrs free massage for 2 + dinner or lunch for 2. It's better to book direct then going thru any agency.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank khan69
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Khan69
Thank you so much for your review of your stay at One Eleven. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and kond words about our villas and our One Eleven Team. Our employees - The One Eleven Team will be delighted to know that their efforts to please are appreciated.

Thank you also for your feedback on the Spa service and Spa Gazebo. I have given your comments to our Spa manager who will be ensuring that the therapist is corrected for the future.

On the roof, we currently have a number of redesigns being worked on to cover the glass roof that will provide additional shade and cooling to the gazebo. I certainly hope it will not be too long before this work is implemented.

Thank you again for all your kind words and hope it is not too long before we welcome you back to One Eleven.

David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had looked at enough pictures of the resort before I made my decision so I knew what to anticipate but still by the time I made my step into my very own villa I still had that big "WOW!" moment. The private pool long enough for lap swimming stands out in the competition. Fantastic beddings. The services and staff were impeccable, 3 sent to prepare breakfast in-villa and it was wonderful. The mosquitoes were a bit annoying, the repellent incense and spray helped a little but keeping the bedroom door closed at all times will ensure a nice sleep. Water temperature not consistent and may need a larger hot water tank. The street right outside in rather poor conditions with potholes and all that, some maintenance works necessary but not sure if it's within control of the resort. It's located at a distance from the main street and I don't recall seeing any signs pointing into the narrow lane leading to the resort. The local driver who came to pick me up for my next destination agreed this place should not be easy to find at any first attempt

Too short a stay and I didn't have a chance to sample the Jap restaurant Shiro. A thoroughly enjoyable experience at 1 11, highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Kenneth
Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor for which we are very grateful. More so that you enjoyed your stay with us and the One Eleven service.

Thank you also for your feedback. I can advise that we do fog the premises twice a week to get rid of those pesky mosquitos and on the whole, this is quite sucessful but on occasion, they do get through which is why we provide the coils every evening.

We have checked the wate heater at your villa to ensure that the water is more consistent in future and hope that on your next visit, this will not be a problem.

On the quality of the street outside, we are advised by the local municipality that the roads are to be pathed within the next few months and we continue to follow up on this.

Thank you again for your feedback and hope to see you again at One Eleven soon.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 3, 2013

One Eleven is really a little slice of heaven in the middle of Seminyak. On arrival, I was escorted straight to my villa and check-in was processed in the sitting area. A welcome drink was presented and I was also treated to a foot bath.

The villa is quite big, with a separate spa pavilion right next to the rather big swimming pool. The spa pavilion does get very warm in the day though and the air conditioning in it is not up to the task of keeping the room cool. I ended up doing my massage with the windows open. The pool is great for doing a quick lap and the water didn't give off a strong chlorine smell that you'd get with most other swimming pools. In fact, I almost believed that it was a fresh water pool.

The sitting area is open air and can get rather warm but the fan does a decent job of keeping it cool enough. The kitchen is a welcome addition, as it allowed me to cook up a light supper. The bedroom area has a very spacious wardrobe and comes with a very modern entertainment system, hugh Sony LED TV and a Blu-ray player to boot. I was quite impressed by that as not many hotels, even the most high end ones, provide Blu-ray players in the rooms. The air conditioning was cooling enough but would have been better if it was stronger. The wi-fi, although complimentary, was rather weak and at times very difficult to get a connection to even load a webpage. One also has to be careful with the reading lights as they hang rather low from the ceiling and can be a hazard to taller people when getting on/off the bed. The master light switch is also a bit of a stretch when lying in bed.

The bathroom is very spacious and comes with his/her toiletries, including a full range of separate soaps/shampoos catering to both male and female users. The tub is pretty big although it isn't the most comfortable to rest in, as there is headrest. The rain shower was adequate to the task although it might have been better to have a conventional shower head installed as well. Water pressure was a tad weak and the temperature inconsistent at times. Some of the towels did have little stains on them but overall it was negligible.

The best thing about One Eleven is the service. The staff never failed to greet me by name and were always very accommodating with my little requests. There is a shuttle service around Seminyak available to the hotel guests and it was easily available throughout the day. The daily breakfast prepared in my villa was quite a treat. I was recommended a lovely Italian restaurant called Ultimo, just a 5-10 walk from One Eleven, and it proved to be a great place for dinner. The prices were very reasonable and the food of good quality. The housekeeping team changed the towels each time after I left the property and that really made me feel that the management wanted guests to feel like their every need was being cared for, one can never have too many bath towels, considering Bali's weather.

Overall I'd happily recommend One Eleven to anyone visiting Bali and I do hope that many other people will get the chance to experience their charms.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Darryl

Thank you for posting your detailed review of your stay at One Eleven which is very much appreciated.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the service and took the time in your review to recognise our team as they take great pride in looking after our guests and ensuring they leave with lasting impressions of Bali and Indonesia. They will all be most touched by your feedback.

We also sincerely appreciate the feedback on those areas that require further attention and rest assured, we take all feedback very seriously. Where at all possible, your suggested enhancements to our villa facilities and services will be made.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The most amazing place I have EVER stayed at, and the most luxurious accommodation we have experienced in Bali by far. The villa is breathtaking with a lot of personal space, the pool is amazing and the outdoor living area enhances the overall experience. The staff are also very friendly and attentive. It's also easy walking distance to the main Seminyak street.

The only minor points of criticism would be the inconsistent Wifi (however the support was excellent when we called) and the 4 day breakfast rotation which was slightly repetitive.

Excellent escape from life to relax and recharge. We loved it!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Dear Andrew C
Thank you so much for posting your review and we are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I also thank you for the feedback on the breakfast rotation and will certainly address this with Chef Risza. On your next visit, we will ensure that this is not the case and we also welcome any special requests that our guests may have to ensure we meet your needs.

We have made significant upgrades to the WIFI infrastructure recently and this has shown improvement and we are looking at further ways in which to ensure the signal strength from our provider is more consistent at all times of the day, whether peak or non peak.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope it is not too long before we see you again.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

It was a lovely hotel with tons of smile. We felt like we were staying in a show flat for three nights. Lol very recommand it. They give transportation around semiyak area. They serve bf in room and a massage is a must.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Eunbee K
David_GM_I_II, General Manager at One Eleven, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Dear Eunbee K
Thank you so much for posting your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. It was indeed our pleasure to be of service to you and hope to see you back at One Eleven again soon.
With very best regards
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have just returned home from spending 4 days at the One Eleven. What a fabulous place. Truly stunning villa with excellent amenities and gracious staff. We feel very lucky to have experienced the One Eleven and would recommend it whole heartedly to all.

Room Tip: Villa One is closer to the main street, but it would not be noisy. We stayed in Nine, and that was...