“Staff make this place special!”
other travelers have booked this property
Welcome to Villa Suku Lounge area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Villa Suku
Lounge area
The lounge area looks across the pool and garden.
The dining bale seats up to 10 guests
Twilight falls across the villa
Twilight view to the dining bale from the garden
A fully equipped kitchen is great for preparing meals
The kitchen looks out across the lounge area
Looking across the pool to the bedroom wing
Looking across the pool to the main villa at twilight
The bedroom wing
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms
A view to the villa temple
The large stone Ganesh sitting in the garden
Floor plan for Villa Suku
Villa Location map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BrisbaneT...
Melbourne, Australia
“Staff make this place special!”
Reviewed March 18, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The staff here are wonderful! Breakfast was amazing and Kadek and Made were so friendly to our children...even made us a dinner feast for a great price on request. Very friendly ladies. The villa itself was down a very long lane so be prepared for a walk each time you want to head out...its narrow so drivers are reluctant to go down. However it felt very safe and not an unpleasant walk. Once you're out on the street there are heaps of restaurants, mini-marts, laundries and massage places...easy to get taxis etc.
The villa has 4 large bedrooms with their own bathrooms (no baths though) and each locks individually as they are all open to the outdoor villa areas. All open plan so you can only escape the heat to the bedrooms which have very good aircon. Lots of insects in the kitchen and living due to it being open but this is part of Bali living really. Lovely gardens and nice grassed areas to relax in. Pool is nice..not huge though..only suits a couple of people at once but fine for a family of 4. If I was being fussy I would say that the kitchen could do with an update as the cook top was all chipped but everything works fine...just not super fancy.
Beach towels, DVDs, free filtered water, large fridge, plenty of cooking utensils provided. Was a very nice stay overall.
Owner was fairly slow to respond to my emails before we stayed so ask any questions early!

TraceHatc...
Bawley Point, Australia
“Bliss all around this wonderful Villa”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

From the long walk down the gang, we were greeted by two large carved wooden red doors that once opened led us into tranquility. Villa Suku is a hidden gem. Open planned, beautiful manicured gardens, tastefully decorated kitchen and relaxing area. the 4 large bedrooms have been decorated so beautifully. The bed lined, paintings and bed side tables and lamps all work charmingly together. Each room has been decorated differently, and each one has an amazing bathroom, 3 with large skylights one with an open bathroom.
Air conditioning is powerful, but they all have large ceiling fans which provide cool air.
The pool area is great, lots of sun shine and stairs at either end which makes getting in and out extremely safe. A large Bali hut also provides shelter form the sun and it to has an overhead fan. Great sound system, large fridge and plenty of cold filtered water. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. WIFI very fast. This Villa is in a great location....very very very quiet. Just get your bearings when you walk out the front and there are several small gangs that take you directly to Dhyana Pura st, Jalan Drupadi, and onto the main road. Close to all the great eateries on Oberoi and Laksmana. There were only 2 of us that stayed here so we had our own room. The Villa sleeps 8 with each room separate, so plenty of privacy. I would definitely recommend Villa Suku

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Layout, cleanliness, everything!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Pam O
“Memorable Villa Suku”
Reviewed June 27, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We 4 adults and 6 hyper kids stayed in this clean and tidy villa for a week in June 2016.
As our flight were delayed, we arrived villa close to midnight. Maudy the villa manageress was there to greet us with a beautiful smile and welcome drinks.She even ferried us out and back to pack supper as kids were hungry.
Rooms are spacious,kitchen's well equipped with an opened concept hall.
Besides the occasional electrical outage,Villa Suku is highly recommended.
Our thanks and compliments to staffs of villa especially Maudy who was helpful and excellent.Queries were dealt with immediately and professionally.These made our stay truly memorable.

Craig M
Melbourne, Australia
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed November 26, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

I have stayed in many Bali Villas, I keep coming back to Villa Suku because it is such an all round wonderful experience. I was picked up at the airport by a smiling gentleman and Maudy the Villa manager was always there whenever I had questions and needs and made it clear she was available whenever I needed to contact her. Breakfast was served every morning perfectly and they asked when I would like the room cleaned so I chose a time when I knew I wouldn't be around as I don't like being too fussed over. I really didn't do much as the villa and garden were so lovely, I just lay by the pool and relaxed. The bedroom was huge and the aircon worked perfectly, the place is beautifully maintained and kept in spotless condition. I love the fact it is tucked away and so peaceful and it felt like "my place" which is what I love about it. I will definitely stay here again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condition of villa and staff
Liked least: long gang
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Liz P
“Heaven-wish we could have stayed longer!”
Reviewed July 29, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Arriving at Villa Suku was one of the most memorable days of my trip! The Villa was gorgeous, clean, and picturesque. The villa is open concept with open air living area, kitchen and dining area in an incredibly cute and large yard with nice size pool, pool chairs and cabana. I stayed with 4 other single friends. 3 rooms with king beds and one room with twins (can be available as a King). Each room locked (both inside and outside), had it's own bathroom and air conditioning. Each room was decorated differently yet all were equally charming. We had a slight issue with water pressure and heat one of the days but otherwise perfect. The two women who arrived every morning cooked a delicious breakfast of fresh fruit, toast, eggs (any style) and tea/coffee. They cleaned everything very well, and were pleasant yet unobtrusive and quiet. Our only complain was that the sheets were not changed, the beds were simply made. People's reviews about this being at hte end of a very long alley were accurate- it was quite a walk, however we felt very safe even walking down it late at night. We also had no problems asking cabs to take us all the way to our door. I look forward to staying at Villa Suku in the future and recommend it for friends, family, or a group of couples.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed May 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Liked best: Price and location
Liked least: We had to leave !
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
suzenripl...
Perth, Australia
“Lovely place and the villa staff were wonderful, just some niggly issues that affected our stay”
Reviewed March 6, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

The accommodation was very clean and well maintained, Ilhu and Kade were excellent villa helpers - nothing was too much trouble for them. The villa rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were well appointed. The beds were fabulous. The location of the villas were down a long Gang (alley/side street) so there was no traffic noise, but it was quite a walk to the road to get transport. The Gang was well lit at night, so we never felt unsafe. The breakfasts were lovely, and well prepared. The location is close to restaurants such as Kilo and Ginger Moon (both were fabulous) and once at the road it was very easy to flag down a taxi to go anywhere. We walked on our first night, and the road was too dark and dangerous (with traffic and drain holes). I recommend a taxi at night.

My friends and I have travelled to Bali together on two occasions prior to this and stayed in other villas comparably priced, so we are able to compare the quality and experience with those villas to his one. The issues that affected our stay were:

We had booked and paid for transport to the villa from the airport. The airline company had changed our flight times, which I emailed to the email address I had been using for booking the day before we left, but no-one was there to greet us when we arrived. When I rang the local Bali number (using my Australian Mobile phone) I was told the driver had attended at the earlier time, and we did not arrive. She indicated it would be at least an hour before they would be able to send a driver. My friends and I paid a further Aus $50 to transport ourselves and our luggage in a timely way to the village a using the dodgy transport people at the airport (which was the exact situation we were seeking to avoid) in addition to the airport transfer we paid the villa (which wasn't refunded). This wasn't a great introduction to our holiday and as it was ' my turn'' to book the accommodation for me and my friends, I was feeling a little let down.

One of my friends was staying on to work in Bali, and she needed to be transported to Nusa Dua instead of the airport when we left - given we hadn't been collected on arrival I was disappointed that the villa driver requested an additional 150 000 Rupiah to take her from the airport to Nusa Dua at the conclusion of our stay. My friend paid the amount.

The water pressure in the villa was a bit hit and miss. There were occasions where there was no water at all.. This sometimes happened when me or my friends were lathered up in the shower, and while amusing the first time, it did wear a little thin. The large shower heads were nice, but I never had an occasion where water was coming out of all the holes.

We stayed for 6 days and lost our internet in the villa after three days. One of my friends was staying on for work, and needed to access the Internet, so she had to attend nearby coffee shops to access the internet (as did we). While not so urgent for me, it did affect my friends who had kids they wanted to stay in contact with at home.

The audio visual equipment was also a bit hit and miss. There is a tv in each bedroom, but nothing in the common area. Only one of the tv's was able to be worked out to watch dvd's and most did not have the free to air channels working. We didn't watch too much tv, so not a great issue, but it would have been nice to be able to watch a dvd together that didn't involve us all laying on one bed.

Previous villas I have stayed in provided a house phone to make local calls. This might be useful in this villa given the distance from the road to call taxi's and also home delivery (food massages etc). Ilhu was very helpful when she was there, and used her mobile phone for us, but she was not available in the afternoon and evening.

The competition in Bali in the villa scene is increasing, and sometimes it is the relatively small things that determine if I would return to a villa. I don't believe I would in this case.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Friendly villa staff
Liked least: No internet and the water pressure
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing