“Great breakfast free wifi”
Review of Kreol Kitchen - CLOSED

Kreol Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kreol Kitchen provides a chilled relaxing space in the middle of Seminyak Bali with a back ledge overlooking the rice fields. With everything home made including their own flavored soda's you won't find any commercial soft drinks in this establishment. The open kitchen lends itself to amazing cooking smells that hit you immediately as you walk into the open space of the cafe. It's eclectic decor is a mish mash of 1970's and 1980's LP vinyl covers... vintage tuppaware... 1950's tea pots and silver trays and more. The space in Kreol Kitchen kind of reminds me of an aunt's house where memories were shared over home made biscuits and quirky teacups !!
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff. More importantly: great food!
They offer a very nice eclectic mix of breakfast dishes in a cozy little establishment that oozes personal attention. Highly recommended if you're in the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Away from the busy streets of Seminyak, Kreole Kitchen is a great place to stop for a coffee or a meal. We visited for lunch and loved the relaxed vibe, warm welcome from the owner and delicious menu. Between the four of us at the table we selected a range of meals and drinks, and were very pleased with each choice. We will be back - particularly to try some of the sweet treats!

1  Thank cab-80
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We just had dinner there with few friends. African, American, Australian and French people around the table. We are the 2nd of July. It's high season in Bali. And we are in the heart of Seminyak.
Eating daily at warung Kzu straight next door, have been attracted to this resto. So was the occasion for me to try it with friends.
Empty restaurant with no music at all at 9pm. OK. Let's try it anyway.
First, the menu is poor. Then, come frozen pies. But taste nice. Better than beef curry or chicken curry which taste really nothing.
Staff friendly.
We finish dinner. And play a little game between friends around the table.
The owner arrives. No hello. He's staying backward. A friend go in the toilet and he can hear the boss tell g to his staff that we have to leave.
OK. It's 10.30pm, we decide to leave. We say bye and a friend of mine just pat on the back of the owner to say friendly "sorry to stat late". The owner just said : "it's not for me. It's for the staff".... Huh?
Before leaving, he also said to others friends :" thank you to not let any tips ! ".

I will be clear: first, if you are not ready to work late for high season in Seminyak in Bali, just open an office or an other retail shop. Not a restaurant.
Second, tips are deserved and on discretion. Not compulsory. If we do not let tips, you cannot reproach your customers not doing it. Again, change your job.
I put 2 stars but really, you would deserve less.
Won't come back.

5  Thank BoucletteBali
Annick L, Manager at Kreol Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Hello there, my name is Annick, I am the manager of kreol. On the night of July the 2nd I was at a local Balinese family's wedding, so I apologize for not being present. I normally am there during the breakfast lunch period and then I pop in in the early evening. I am not sure who you are referring to as the 'owner' and that 'he' - which you must mean is a man... was assuming to be the owner , this alone is strange and disturbing. I shall look into this further and thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Definitely worth multiple visits, good for breakfast or lunch. Food is sensational - and desserts, coconut bread, apple pie, caramel tart, lemon slice, all worth taking some home! Kreol Tasting plate very tasty. My son summed it up best, if you couldn't see the rice paddies out the back window or the street thru the front, you'd think you were in a Cafe in Melbourne. One of the great food places you should try. NB. they are closed on Sundays.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, great service, really nice vintage decoration... Loved it! (They don't serve really traditional food though, it's more international) :)