“Over a year old and not getting tired.”
Review of Kreol Kitchen - CLOSED

Kreol Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kreol Kitchen provides a chilled relaxing space in the middle of Seminyak Bali with a back ledge overlooking the rice fields. With everything home made including their own flavored soda's you won't find any commercial soft drinks in this establishment. The open kitchen lends itself to amazing cooking smells that hit you immediately as you walk into the open space of the cafe. It's eclectic decor is a mish mash of 1970's and 1980's LP vinyl covers... vintage tuppaware... 1950's tea pots and silver trays and more. The space in Kreol Kitchen kind of reminds me of an aunt's house where memories were shared over home made biscuits and quirky teacups !!
Melbourne, Australia
“Over a year old and not getting tired.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I recently realised Kreol is over a year old now, I remember because I celebrated my birthday there last year with a banana leaf lunch. After a year of consistent visits from myself and my family I can honestly say that Kreol is still one of the best restaurants in Bali. Go there!

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Great find”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We came here for brunch one day, really enjoyed it. Nice outlook onto a rice paddy, staff were friendly and food was fresh and tasty. Prices are cheap. Will be back next time.

Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“This place is AMAZING!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I ate here in April with my partner and my two young children (2 and 4 years old) and it was one of the best tasting food on our whole trip. My partner had one of the specials which was a goat curry and it was the best tasting goat curry we have ever had, its came with some other things on the side, a dahl, some salad and lentil kinda stuff, was absolutely delish! We also had some spicy rice paper rolls which was equally amazing! This place has a fantastic range of food, my kids were very happy with there selection of wraps and toasted sandwiches and lovely drinks.
The inside of the cafe is decorated lovely, bit of an eclectic mix, and has a fantastic big wide open window at the back you can sit at and looks out to a rice paddy. The lady the runs it is super lovely, was happy to recommend other nice places and things to do, and just have a chat with us.
Top place, great value for money, fantastic tasting food! We went back again before we left, wish we were there longer as we would of gone back again and again!!! Only bad point would be that it was not open for dinner which the owner told us she was planing on doing.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jacqhls
London
“Superb honest food”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Amazing view over rice paddy fields,. great selection of tapas style plates with emphasis on freshness, organic and local produce.

Visited June 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Not sure what the fuss is all about here”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We came for lunch, my husband had read the reviews and really wanted to come. It's at the end nearly, of Jl. Drupadi and next to a long rice paddy with a slight breeze through it and metal chairs which aren't very comfortable.
We were told the specials and I chose one, fried balls of rice with tomato salsa and salad, I would give it 5 out of 10. My husband had a tuna and salad wrap but there was not much filling in it at all and also would give it a low 4 out of 10.
Lovely lady who runs it and very chatty but seriously there are better options around and easier to get to depending where you are staying.
Once was enough