“Food made with love, intention, smiles and soul”
Review of Kreol Kitchen - CLOSED

Kreol Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kreol Kitchen provides a chilled relaxing space in the middle of Seminyak Bali with a back ledge overlooking the rice fields. With everything home made including their own flavored soda's you won't find any commercial soft drinks in this establishment. The open kitchen lends itself to amazing cooking smells that hit you immediately as you walk into the open space of the cafe. It's eclectic decor is a mish mash of 1970's and 1980's LP vinyl covers... vintage tuppaware... 1950's tea pots and silver trays and more. The space in Kreol Kitchen kind of reminds me of an aunt's house where memories were shared over home made biscuits and quirky teacups !!
USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food made with love, intention, smiles and soul”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

There's nothing like this place. Anik has created a beautiful open airy space with a great chilled out, comforting vibe. The food is not only scrumptious but it's also beautiful. The menu is soulful and creative. Every time I come I see something I need to try on my next visit. The drinks are delicious and the sweets are to die for.
She's talking about doing dinners!! I hope it comes true! I would love to see what this soul mama whips up. She is talented and mindful. My biggest love is her belief that we all deserve healthy safe drinking water...for FREE. Yes, that is oddly a rarity and I really respect that. I've been told the water is also prayed over and given love before the day begins, which adds to the sweetness and richness of this sweet spot.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Sydney
“Soul Food”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Kreol Kitchen is located on Drupadi - the road that connects the 2 main streets in Seminyak (Oberoi & Dyana Pura). If you drive past it's easy to miss, but don't let that stop you from searching!

Kreol Kitchen is the answer to what's lacking in Bali's south - home cooked comforting soul food that tastes Divine. From the homemade boreks (delicious!), the sourdough with mushroom, rocket & fetta, to the tasty wraps & wickedly tasty deserts, it has quickly become my favourite cafe in Bali's south. Love their coconut water drinks mixed with fresh fruits & their cold pressed organic coffee.

The vibe is relaxed and the staff are warm & super welcoming. I will be back!

Perth, Australia
“Old charm delight”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I really wanted to visit this place based on reviews and what I had seen on Facebook. And this place delivered exactly what we wanted. Its sad that the street its on is looking very run down, more so due to renovations, but dont let this put you off coming here. Great outlook over looking a rice paddy field, the owner is a gem, and the decor is pretty funky. Fresh fantastic food, nothing to complain about here, had the Beef kofta and Tzatziki wrap and Chicken Schnitzel and coleslaw wrap. Couldnt fault them both tasted awesome and will definatley be back for more. Beer cold, toilets clean and the sweet treat take away....hmmmm yummo

Darwin, Australia
“Best value for money”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Seeked this place out after reading the reviews on TA. Partner and I had lunch here. The food was beautiful, although the steamed dim sims were under cooked the wraps were delicious.
The manager seemed to be too occupied with another table who she was sitting with to ask her about the place but not really too phased.
The best thing about this place is the value!

Melbourne, Australia
“A nice little find”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here- feeling adventurous , I opted for the snapper goyza, a fresh fruit salad and a small chocolate tart- my partner had corn fritters. The fruit salad was large, and the tart-delicious- the coffee here was better than many other cafe in Seminyak. The staff were attentive, and service was relatively quick. Kreol is a fairly small place, with strong links to Melbourne within the decor- I was lucky enough to meet the owner a few days after we initially dined here- remembering how good the staff had spoke English, I came back to see if I could buy a lemon (after developing a cold) the owner was lovely- considering they hadn't even opened yet- she was quick to offer a lemon, Ginger also and even a
Sachet of Indonesian hydro lite - Your kindness was greatly appreciated, thank you. Kreol backs onto a small rice field, giving a true sense of being 'away from it all' - the cakes in the cabinet looked (& tasted) amazing and I only wish I had got back to try the others. Thanks again for your kindness and best of luck with your cafe- we enjoyed it thoroughly :)

• Visited March 2013