“Consistently brilliant”
Review of Kreol Kitchen - CLOSED

Kreol Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kreol Kitchen provides a chilled relaxing space in the middle of Seminyak Bali with a back ledge overlooking the rice fields. With everything home made including their own flavored soda's you won't find any commercial soft drinks in this establishment. The open kitchen lends itself to amazing cooking smells that hit you immediately as you walk into the open space of the cafe. It's eclectic decor is a mish mash of 1970's and 1980's LP vinyl covers... vintage tuppaware... 1950's tea pots and silver trays and more. The space in Kreol Kitchen kind of reminds me of an aunt's house where memories were shared over home made biscuits and quirky teacups !!
Sydney
“Consistently brilliant”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Dropped in this afternoon for what proved another wonderful meal. Always worth the walk and amazingly quiet and peaceful despite the building over the road.

My partner ordered the Sweet Corn Fritters from the daily specials. They came piled with a generous layer of smashed avo and a tangy tomato salsa. Super delicious!!!

As I've mentioned in the past you really can't go past the Mixed Mushroom Gyoza and the Snapper Gyoza are delicious also.

Kreol Kitchen's top ratings and excellent reputation are well earned and well deserved. We'll be back again soon!

1 Thank Venetia C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
“Good Value”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Close to our villa ordered lunch a couple of times to takeaway to villa, friendly service, corn fritters and cakes delicious! All great value!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dave R
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great place!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our experience at Kreol Kitchen, Such a great cafe, the decor was very creative and loved the vintage feel with a great australian touch to it, including the friendly and approachable staff. Good to know all the food is fresh and home made. We will definitely be going back to Kreol.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Bianca B
Perth, Australia
“Yummy lunch spot”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Great fresh food with plenty of flavour! Yummy corn fritters, tuna wrap, spinach pastry, mushroom gyoza(?) and drinks for $24. The owner chatted to us and I could have stayed all afternoon, but needed more spa treatments! Love the quirky fit out.

1 Thank Natalie C
Oran, Algeria
“If you have never tried the Aussi meat pie, this is the place”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Been to Kreol once, with my husband. We were just passing by and have decided to study the menu, and we were amazed by the atmosphere. We decided to have a morning snack, I get the beef Pie and my husband got roasted vegetable salad and tea. The serving was so unique, the tea set, the plates triggers such an intimacy, i remembered my family's house and how we used to served food is such servings.

The beef pie was great by all the standards: the breading was crumbly, and not over greasy, the filling was so great, chunks of beef and some special sauce that I cannot describe!

I told the owner that Ive never had an Aussi pie before, but I cannot any other pie that is tastier than the one she makes!

I liked the experience of being at Kreol, to be more than just place for eating, but also an adventure in itself.

• Visited January 2013