“Fantastic!”
Review of Kreol Kitchen - CLOSED

Kreol Kitchen
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kreol Kitchen provides a chilled relaxing space in the middle of Seminyak Bali with a back ledge overlooking the rice fields. With everything home made including their own flavored soda's you won't find any commercial soft drinks in this establishment. The open kitchen lends itself to amazing cooking smells that hit you immediately as you walk into the open space of the cafe. It's eclectic decor is a mish mash of 1970's and 1980's LP vinyl covers... vintage tuppaware... 1950's tea pots and silver trays and more. The space in Kreol Kitchen kind of reminds me of an aunt's house where memories were shared over home made biscuits and quirky teacups !!
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Such a great place for breakfast and lunch - please open for dinner!! Was fantastic!!! Loved it. The owner was fantastic and informed us of all the great places to eat whilst in Bali. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Truly delightful. Absolutely loved it. Had breakfast here with my family. Everything is made in the kitchen fresh, everything. Quality and style with a gorgeous backdrop of a rice paddy. Best coffee I've had in Bali, really taken by this place.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Such a great find!

This place had awesome decor and fantastic food. We loved that everything was homemade from the tomato sauce to the cordial :)

And the kindness of the owner and staff set us up for a great start to the day. We will be back tomorrow and will be reccommending to all our friends that frequent Bali.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Try curry, chicken & mushrooms pie, sausage rolls, homemade tomato sauce. Perfect food, pleasant atmosphere, lovely staff.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I read in tripadvisor about Kreol Kitchen, and I decided to find this place when in Bali. I stayed around Seminyak, Jl. Drupadi and this place is really easily to find from our villa. The owner is really nice and explained a lot about the food, and we tried the recommendation at the black board. My mushroom pie is superb and what I really enjoyed is that I ate a good food with a reasonable price and the place is well decorated with a good view too!

1  Thank Yunila