“spa heaven”

Spa at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #1 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at The Samaya is located right on the famous Seminyak beach. Two super large luxurious double treatment rooms are absolutely Ocean facing, and are self contained with changing facilities, Sauna, Steam shower & Jacuzzi bath.The Spa also has a separate Salon for Hair treatments, and a Manicure/Pedicure salon.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family of 6 stayed 4 nights at the Samaya from 13 Feb to 17 feb 2014 & we booked spa massage sessions for 3 days.
We did the hot stones, balinese & rejuvenation package, mani & pedi which was heavenly. The Spa is very clean, has relaxing ambience & the masseuse are very experienced. It's more expensive than the stand alone spas but it is worth it.
A must try when you visit Bali.

2  Thank singaporescreen
in 13 reviews
"treatment"
in 54 reviews

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I had a hot stone massage and my husband had the Balinese massage for 90 minutes. It was heaven! Don't miss out on going here, it's so wonderful. It's not cheap but it's worth it!

1  Thank Kate R
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Samaya is the most beautiful spas right at the beach. My boyfriend and I got the best treatment and everyone was so nice. I will never forget our treatment at Samaya Spa. I can really really recommend this!! THANK YOU SAMAYA :)

2  Thank Fanny_Denmark
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Samaya Hotel in December 2013 and our visit included Spa treatments as part of the package. We had three treatments each and so found the package to be well worth while. The treatments themselves were carried out in a professional and friendly manner and were thoroughly relaxing. The only (very slightly) adverse comment that I can make was the selection of artwork on the walls of the Spa. Something more traditionally Balinese in style may be more in keeping with the resort and area in general. The hot stones massage is a must!

1  Thank geologist74
See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I received a 1hr balinese massage included in our stay at The Samaya.

We are both fussy when it comes to massages as we like it quite firm. From the moment we arrived at the spa it was pure bliss. The foot scrub is lovely but when it came to the massage I didn't want it to end I was so relaxed. The pressure was fantastic and the two ladies that we had were very accomodating and made sure we were both very happy.

The view from the room is beautiful and sound of the ocean waves almost put me to sleep. I would definitely recommend the Samaya Spa and I would definitely return.

2  Thank KirraleeK