“The Samaya, a sensational resort”

Spa at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #1 of 134 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at The Samaya is located right on the famous Seminyak beach. Two super large luxurious double treatment rooms are absolutely Ocean facing, and are self contained with changing facilities, Sauna, Steam shower & Jacuzzi bath.The Spa also has a separate Salon for Hair treatments, and a Manicure/Pedicure salon.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have just returned from our latest holiday in Bali and our sixth stay at The Samaya Resort in Seminyak. We choose to stay at the same resort each time we visit Bali because we believe there is no other place that could provide first class, luxury villas, a relaxing environment with sensational views of the beach, but most of all the staff who are unsurpassed in their genuine friendliness, hospitality and a "nothing's too much trouble" attitude.
You can keep your flashy W Hotel and the likes, Nothing compares the The Samaya and
I would encourage oneone who's considering a trip to Bali, and looking to stay in a 5 star, luxury resort, you really cant go past The Samaya.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"treatment"
in 54 reviews

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Coming from Singapore, I am no stranger to good (and bad) spas. I spent three nights at Samaya Bali and had two massages. One was at Wellbeing, a spa near the hotel and another at Spa at Samaya. The former was not good but I was lucky to have my second and last massage at the latter. I stayed on a hotel package that includes a 4-hour spa treatment and this was the first time I stayed at a spa for so long. But, it was worth every minute. I was with my spouse in the spacious couple room facing the ocean and throughout the treatment, I fell asleep a couple of times, just listening to the waves and enjoying the treatment. This experience was definitely the highlight of our stay!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try the Spa Samaya since we are staying here at the resort. We were greeted and then shown the two massage oils they used... We decided to have a different massage oil each. We had a cold towel and a nice cold lemon drink to welcome us and then we were taken into this beautiful spacious air conditioned room with the view and sound of the ocean surf.
It was magic.

The ladies gave us a 90 minutes Balinese massage... They asked us how strong a massage we wanted. We had the choice of having the air conditioning left on or not ... A soft background music with also the sound of the ocean made it an ideal session.

It was slightly more expensive than the local places but it was well worth it. A visit is definitely recommended especially for those who are already staying at the resort.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My partner and I had the Eternal Bliss package, The room was immaculate, the masseuses were very thorough, and removed a large knot from my shoulders which had been troubling me for ages (and still there after three previous massages) The coffee scrub was a new experience for me and most enjoyable. We both floated out feeling ten years younger, great value for money

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2013

First of all I have to mention the beautiful ocean front treatment room for couples that me and my husband were situated in. And if you time your treatment right you can even get a sunset view!
During the span of our 8 day stay we opted for 2 massages. Each time you get to pick one of two oils on offer.
At the beginning of our holiday we had a Traditional Balinese Massage which had a WOW factor times a million! You really do feel light and relaxed for a good few days after.
And the day before we left we went for the Samaya Massage and all I can say is PHENOMENAL. There is no way to describe this experience. Four hands massaging you at the same time, unblocking and loosening every single part of your body. Absolutely mind-blowing.

I also managed to fit in a Traditional Facial. This facial only uses 'real' everyday ingredients such as, real oranges, pure aloe vera, crushed almonds etc. My face felt incredibly clean and my husband couldn't stop praising the glow on my face.

Throughout all the treatments we were made to feel at home and completely relaxed. All the girls were great at what they did and cared for your comfort.
Definitely can't wait to return!

2  Thank WorldFoodie_22