“Amazing!”

Spa at The Samaya Seminyak
Ranked #15 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Spa at The Samaya is located right on the famous Seminyak beach. Two super large luxurious double treatment rooms are absolutely Ocean facing, and are self contained with changing facilities, Sauna, Steam shower & Jacuzzi bath.The Spa also has a separate Salon for Hair treatments, and a Manicure/Pedicure salon.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Recently spent 8 nights at The Samaya and had 4 luxurious treatments at the Spa. This is the best Spa I have ever been to, the rooms are beautiful, especially the ones with the ocean view. There is nothing like having a massage while listening to the ocean, heaven! The therapists are all very professional and so gracious and the treatments amazing. You just have to treat yourself to an experience at the Spa at Samaya.

1  Thank Karen W

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We spent a week at The Samaya for our 10th wedding anniversary. We booked in for a 2 and 1/2 hr couples Balinese Eternal Bliss.. It was divine.. We had the ocean room with great views. It started with an aromatic foot ritual then oil massage, a Balinese coffee body scrub, a milk bath and ended with a facial! It was over too quickly. The therapists very lovely and very professional. I would definately recommend the spa at Samaya.

1  Thank LyndaD99
Reviewed March 4, 2013

had the pleasure of staying at the samaya resort and spa for our honeymoon in Feb. The spa is without a doubt the best i have ever experienced. From start to finish it was faultless. and the view we had was breath taking.

1  Thank Masetorca
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'm not normally one to write a review but I felt I had to this time as I was so impressed with the Spa at The Samaya. My wife and I had a couples massage and we wished it could have lasted forever.

Firstly, the girls who work there are brilliant - very friendly, professional and they really do help to create a truely relaxing experience.

Now the spa room - what a magnificent view. We had our massage at sunset and with the front of the room looking directly onto the beach really added value to our experience. Having the opportunity to look out onto the ocean whilst the sun was setting was wonderful.

The massage was brilliant and the lady massaging me was very careful with the pressure, not too hard but also not too soft.

I can't recommend this spa enough and if you do have the opportunity to visit you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Colin C
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited the Spa at Samaya and had a one-hour Balinese massage. We were welcomed into an expansive ocean- fronting massage room for two that showcased the most breathtaking view of the ocean. The sight of the crashing waves set the tone for one of the most heavenly massages we ever had.
We enjoyed every second and every minute of our massage and highly rate the skills of the two massage therapists who took care of us. Throughout our session, we heard the sounds of the waves crashing onto shore and this sensory pleasure for the ears only further added to our experience. One hour was too short and we were hoping that our session would never end. When we got dressed at the end of our session, we unanimously made a decision to make an appointment for a two- hour massage for later this week.

We highly, highly recommend this place to anyone. An absolute must go for a divinely and heavenly experience.