“excellent spa excellent place”
Review of Lluvia Spa

Lluvia Spa
Ranked #38 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Combining the Balinese Hospitality, well trained Therapist and The Cozy design of the building, LLuvia spa committed to offer the best spa experience in Bali. As our slogan say "We never claim that we are the best spa in the island", however we will do our best to deliver unforgettable moment for our customer. With simple booking process via whatsapp/Viber/SMS/Wechat or Email, The leisure is just from your own pocket.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I went to Lluvia spa on 6th Dec. Spa was excellent , very clean and very professional. My boyfriend and I did a 3.5 hour pearl spa. Other than the mask which was a little uncomfortable on me, might be due to my sensitive skin, everything was wonderful, from the massage to the large soaking tub for two. I am going again in 3 days. Awesome spa. Not cheap but definitely worth every penny. They are able to drive my boyfriend and I to the airport after spa which is excellent value for us.

LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Jasthm,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to know that our customer is highly satisfied with our service. We realized that public transport in Bali is not so convenient for foreigner, therefore we provide free transfer transport including to airport.

On behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and team, I would like to thank you for your visit at LLuvia Spa. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had a two hour course but it was very relaxing and nice. The spa is still new and the waterfall made the noisy traffic disappear. It is not in a convenient location but there is free transportation from most of the hotel areas.

1  Thank Doctor_and_wife
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Doctor_and_wife

Thank you for spending your valuable time to recommend us on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to hear that our customer satisfied with the services that we provide.
We are not located on the heart of touristy area, therefore, we provide free pick up and return transport for our guest.
Our building is especially designed to reduce traffic noise. Therefore our guest will have a serene time to have treatment.

On behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and Team, I would like to thank you for your visit to LLuvia Spa during your holiday in Bali. We will be very happy to serve you again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 6, 2013

i went to this spa couple of weeks ago, they provide free pick up transport. the massage was good and i felt relax after it. the staff was friendly and helpful. definetely wiil visit again next time. :)

Dear retnomelanie

Thank you for your time to share your experience on TA. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy the session with us. I will share your comments to all of our staff. I believe it will motivate them even more to keep delivering the best service and hospitality.

On behalf of LLuvia spa management and staff, I thank you for your visit. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Unforgetable experience. We had 3hour excotic spa. It was so wounderfull.
Incredible sensation.. we felt very relaxed seems doesnt wanna stop for massage.
Wanna comeback soon for sure!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Marchella2,

Thank you for taking time to write review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to learn that you enjoy the spa session with us. I will share your review with others team. I believe your positive review will motivated our team even more to keep delivering the best Bali spa experience.

On behalf of LLuvia spa Bali management and staff, I would like to thank you for your visit. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

You must visit this spa while in Bali; the staff and the treatments were great. The price is reasonable and they also provide us with the free pick up transport from hotel, it is very convenience. The building & environment are soothing and relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Tamika836,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TA. It is always our pleasure to hear that our customer enjoy the time with us. I will share your comment to the therapist and the rest of the staff. I believe that they will be delighted to hear that.

Once again, on behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and Staff, I thank you for your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bali.