“Five Star Treatment for a very good price”
Review of Lluvia Spa

Lluvia Spa
Ranked #36 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Combining the Balinese Hospitality, well trained Therapist and The Cozy design of the building, LLuvia spa committed to offer the best spa experience in Bali. As our slogan say "We never claim that we are the best spa in the island", however we will do our best to deliver unforgettable moment for our customer. With simple booking process via whatsapp/Viber/SMS/Wechat or Email, The leisure is just from your own pocket.
Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Five Star Treatment for a very good price”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I have searched for a good spa in Seminyak for several years now and will look no further now that I have found Lluvia Spa. I had the 4 hour Pleasure Package treatment and it was worth 3 times what I paid! The massage was very good, good pressure, very thorough. There were rose petals scattered over every surface in my private treatment room. The facial was top notch, foot massage was the best I've had. Body scrub was excellent.

The facility was beautiful. My only small complaint was with the sandals...they looked a little worn and tired. I certainly recommend this place over other much more expensive spas with equal or less quality of service. Thank you Lluvia!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank nurene
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear Nurene

First of all, on behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and staff, I would like to thank you for visiting LLuvia Spa and taking your time to share your experience with us.

We are really proud that you grade us as one of the best spa in Seminyak. I will share the comment with the team and I am sure this will motivate them even more to deliver the best service. Customer satisfaction is always our main concern.

we have set a very high standard for service, therefore I really disappointed regarding the sandals. However, I have share your complaint to the department in charge, the have changed the sandals immediately. I really appreciate you complaints, an honest feedback like yours is really important to us to keep maintaining the best service.

Thanks again. We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best massage I have ever had!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've had many massages in many different countries but Lluvia spa gave me the best massage I have ever had. The ambience, decor, staff and massage were nothing less than fantastic and excellent value for money. I highly recommend a visit to unwind!! Thank you Lluvia spa!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Rinkydinky79
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Dear RinkyDinky79

Thank you for your kind comment about our services. It is always a pleasure to received positive review and all the LLuvia Spa management and staff feel delighted that you grade us as one of the spa that offering the best massage. I believe your comment will motivate our staff even more to keep delivering the best service.

Once again, thank you for visiting LLuvia spa. we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Bandung
“Best Bali Spa Experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I booked via whatsapp for my group of friends and received a special direct booking discount and a local discount. Each of us paid around USD40. The staffs were professional and experienced with the service. Will definitely go there again next time!

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Jacqueline T

First of all thank you for taking your valuable time to write a positive review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you and your friends did enjoy the spa session with us. We really put a great effort to trained our staff to deliver the best services to our customer.

Once again, On behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and staff, I would like to thank you for choosing LLuvia Spa during your trip to Bali. We are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Perth Western Australia
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Treat for a day!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Booked by email and received the special discount which was great - think I paid USD92 for about 4 hrs of treatments - which is amazing price when compared to spas at home in Australia.
Had a face massage, normal massage, foot massage, bath, and something else - sorry too chilled out to remember!!!
Was picked up from hotel and delivered back to shopping area that I requested to go to at the end - the driver was told to take me wherever I wanted to go which was much appreciated!
I did get a little cold during my treatments - so remember to ask for extra cover or AC to be turned down if you start feeling cold cos 4 hrs is a long time when you get chilly.
Nice refreshment offered at end.
Nice clean room and good therapist.
This was a total indulgence!!

Visited June 2013
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear mytimenow,

I, on behalf of the LLuvia Spa management team and staff would like to thank you for your visit and for taking your time to wtite positive review on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to received a positive review.

We really appreciate your feedback to put extra cover during the treatment. I have discussed the issue with the in charge department.

Once again, Thank you and we hope we will have another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

LLuvia Spa Owner
“Best day spa I've been too in a long time!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was one of the 11 who joined Sara for her 30th birthday celebrations at lluvia, the ambiance, staff, quality, refreshments,extra touches were excellent. I recently had a c section and they listened to my concerns and my massage was changed to suit. I would recommend this spa and would return xx

Visited June 2013
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Jayne M

Thank you for your kind comments about our services. I am glad you enjoyed our service. I will share it with all of our staff. I believe your comment will motivated them even more to keep delivering the best service.

Once again, on behalf of LLuvia Spa management and staff I thank you for your visit and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Lely L