“Wonderful spa experience, satisfying true to their word as advertised!!!!!”
Review of Lluvia Spa

Lluvia Spa
Ranked #36 of 122 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Combining the Balinese Hospitality, well trained Therapist and The Cozy design of the building, LLuvia spa committed to offer the best spa experience in Bali. As our slogan say "We never claim that we are the best spa in the island", however we will do our best to deliver unforgettable moment for our customer. With simple booking process via whatsapp/Viber/SMS/Wechat or Email, The leisure is just from your own pocket.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Me and my wife were back in Bali the 2nd time in 6 months. Like all other holiday people we also wanted to relax and freak out to the maximum. The previous spa we visited 6 months ago did not match our expectations. But there were no worries with Lluvia. Firstly , unlike the other one which proclaims itself to be one of the best in Bali, there was so much of privacy at Lluvia. The rooms are very private. Another factor was the care and concern of the staff. We felt so pampered and well taken care of in their presence. Everyone from the masseuse, the boss, and even the driver who patiently waited for us at the hotel lobby as we were held up abit. Never once did they rush us or make us feel uncomfortable. And i do need to mention the quality and techniques of their massage were really top notch. Cant say enough of the experience we had. Best part is we can actually make appointments using Whatsapp. My wife and I cant wait to go back to Lluvia when we make our next trip to Bali. THANK YOU SO MUCH LLUVIA!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear LloBoy

Thank you for taking time to share your experience on TA. I am glad that you enjoyed the massage session to us. All of our staff have been well trained to deliver the best services to our customer. Customer satisfaction is really our main concern.
Thank you for mentioning about whatsapp booking. We created the most convenience booking system through Whatsapp/Viber/Email/sms and we give special discount for direct booking.

Once again, on behalf of LLuvia Spa management and team, I thank you for visiting LLuvia Spa.
Hope to see you again in the future

Lely

There are newer reviews for Lluvia Spa

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We also searched a reputable Spa from TripAdvisor and got known of Lluvia. It is great that the reservation is so convenient and direct by whatsapps. And Lely, the owner, personally replies and confirms the booking (we get 20% off from list price without any middleman). Transportation is free. The reception lobby is nice and we are given welcome drinks. The massager is good and always cares how I feel. I love their ginger tea, pungent and sweet. So I have given my best compliment to their service.

Dear Phyllisnagi

First of all, Thank you for taking time to recommend us on TripAdvisor. I am extremely happy and delighted that you are satisfied with our service.

We do offer free pick up and return transport and 20% discount for whatsapp/email/SMS booking (without any middleman). I have shared your comment to all of our staff. I believed that it will motivate them even more to keep delivering the best services.

I am happy that you like our freshly brew ginger tea. It made from fresh Indonesian ginger with mixture of white sugar.

Once again on behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and Staff, I would like to thank you for your visit and recommendation on tripadvisor. We definitely look forward to welcome you again to our spa.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had chosen Lluvia based on the positive reviews on Trip Adviser. I emailed Lely and she was kind enough to accept our booking for family of 4 for the 3-hour massage package, for the last booking at 9pm. When we arrived at our hotel after touching down in Bali, the driver was already patiently waiting for us although we were running late. We were ferried to the spa where the staff were also waiting for our arrival patiently. After serving us a refreshing grape drink, the staff explained the treatment to us, and we were asked to choose the essential oil for our massage. We enjoyed the hot stone massage which was a first for us. The stones felt hot when they were first out on our bare skin but the heat gradually tone down after a while. The one feedback we would like to give is that the shower was flooded when my daughter and I had a quick shower after the massage. We enjoyed the hot ginger tea and kueh lapis which was served after we completed the 3-hour treatment. We could hear the traffic outside even though we were in our treatment rooms, which reduced our spa experience somewhat. Overall, the ambience and service was good value for money with the 20% watsapp booking discount.

Dear NgFamily4

Thank you for your visit at LLuvia Spa Bali and spending your time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I and all the staff really happy to hear that you enjoyed Our signature Hot Stone treatment.

I really appreciate for your feedback about the shower. An honest feedback like yours really help us a lot to keep maintaining the best service. I have reported the problem to the department in charged and they have fixed it.

Regarding the sound of traffic outside, it is really a bit difficult for us to solve it, since we are located in the main road. However, we will try hard to find solution for traffic sound problem.

On behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and Staff, I thank you for your feedback and we welcome you to experience our service again in the future.

Lely

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My experience was nothing short of perfect, right from the point of appointment booking with the spa (Lely was the one replying to all my emails. Truly marvel at her speediness!) The reply was always prompt and polite. When I wanted to change the date of my appointment, there was no fuss made. When I had a last minute change in plans on the actual appointment day and wanted to cancel the complimentary transfer from my villa to the spa, they offered to pick me up where I'll be instead (which was at Discovery Mall, Kuta)! This is top-notch service indeed.

The experience in the spa was excellent as well. Was impressed with the relaxing setting with water features and art sculptures upon stepping in.The therapists were professionally good and did not chat amongst themselves during the treatment (unlike how therapists at lower end spas are always guilty of). Loooove the scrub and milk bath from the Natural package! Was scrubbed squeaky clean and indulged in the flower milk bath with my partner. Blissss.

Look no further, Lluvia is the one spa you should visit for excellent service, ambience and treatment, all at a reasonable price!

1  Thank XiaoHui O

Dear XiaoHui O

First of all, Thank You for spending your valuable time to recommend us on TripAdvisor. It always a pleasure to received a good comment from our customer. I am glad that you enjoyed the spa session and the setting of our premises.

The prompt reply of customer enquiry and booking is one of the service that we can proud of. Our team work really hard to deliver the best service to all our guests. We really want our guest to have memorable spa experience in Bali.

Once again, On behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and staff, I thank you for your visit and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to say myself & some family & friends had a fantastic experience here .. We were celebrating my daughters 30 th birthday & wanted something special , we were treated like royalty ... The staff are truly amazing .. Balinese birthday cake for us all plus a beautiful pashmina embroidered for my daughter to remember the day & individual key rings for the rest of us. I like the rest of us will return when next in Bali ....it was heaven.
Tera mikasi... Shona (Perth)

LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear mcwullies

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. It's always a pleasure to receive nice comments. We are glad to know that you had a memorable time at LLuvia spa with your family and friends

I will share your comment with the staff and I am sure that your review will motivate them even more to continuously improving our services.

Again we would like to thank you for choosing LLuvia Spa Seminyak Bali for your Daughter Birthday Party.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Sincerly