“Nothing Short of Perfect”
Review of Lluvia Spa

Lluvia Spa
Ranked #41 of 131 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Combining the Balinese Hospitality, well trained Therapist and The Cozy design of the building, LLuvia spa committed to offer the best spa experience in Bali. As our slogan say "We never claim that we are the best spa in the island", however we will do our best to deliver unforgettable moment for our customer. With simple booking process via whatsapp/Viber/SMS/Wechat or Email, The leisure is just from your own pocket.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My experience was nothing short of perfect, right from the point of appointment booking with the spa (Lely was the one replying to all my emails. Truly marvel at her speediness!) The reply was always prompt and polite. When I wanted to change the date of my appointment, there was no fuss made. When I had a last minute change in plans on the actual appointment day and wanted to cancel the complimentary transfer from my villa to the spa, they offered to pick me up where I'll be instead (which was at Discovery Mall, Kuta)! This is top-notch service indeed.

The experience in the spa was excellent as well. Was impressed with the relaxing setting with water features and art sculptures upon stepping in.The therapists were professionally good and did not chat amongst themselves during the treatment (unlike how therapists at lower end spas are always guilty of). Loooove the scrub and milk bath from the Natural package! Was scrubbed squeaky clean and indulged in the flower milk bath with my partner. Blissss.

Look no further, Lluvia is the one spa you should visit for excellent service, ambience and treatment, all at a reasonable price!

1  Thank XiaoHui O
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear XiaoHui O

First of all, Thank You for spending your valuable time to recommend us on TripAdvisor. It always a pleasure to received a good comment from our customer. I am glad that you enjoyed the spa session and the setting of our premises.

The prompt reply of customer enquiry and booking is one of the service that we can proud of. Our team work really hard to deliver the best service to all our guests. We really want our guest to have memorable spa experience in Bali.

Once again, On behalf of LLuvia Spa Management and staff, I thank you for your visit and we are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Kind Regards

"glow"
"shower"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Just wanted to say myself & some family & friends had a fantastic experience here .. We were celebrating my daughters 30 th birthday & wanted something special , we were treated like royalty ... The staff are truly amazing .. Balinese birthday cake for us all plus a beautiful pashmina embroidered for my daughter to remember the day & individual key rings for the rest of us. I like the rest of us will return when next in Bali ....it was heaven.
Tera mikasi... Shona (Perth)

LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear mcwullies

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. It's always a pleasure to receive nice comments. We are glad to know that you had a memorable time at LLuvia spa with your family and friends

I will share your comment with the staff and I am sure that your review will motivate them even more to continuously improving our services.

Again we would like to thank you for choosing LLuvia Spa Seminyak Bali for your Daughter Birthday Party.

We are looking forward to making your next visit even more pleasant than the previous ones.

Sincerly
Lluvia Spa Owner

Reviewed June 11, 2013

11 special ladies joined me in Bali to celebrate my 30th birthday party and we chose Lluvia spa to start the celebration. The staff were professional and friendly, and they provided a relaxing environment where I really enjoyed my massage and reflexology session. I cannot rate the staff higher, particularly the manager who was very helpful in organising the day (thank you for the extra touches to make my day more special!). The prices were very reasonable if you are wanting a treatment/s in a spa environment, and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Bali. Enjoy!

LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear saramac83

On behalf of LLuvia Spa management and staff I would like to thank you for choosing LLuvia Spa to start your 30th Birthday Party celebration. I really happy that you enjoyed the session with us. Customer satisfaction is our main concern. I will share your comment to our team, I am sure this will motivate them even more to keep delivering the best service.

Last but not least, I and all the LLuvia Spa staff wish you have a wonderful birthday. We are looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Regards
Lely

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I tried three different spa outlets during my Bali trip last week and none was as perfect as Lluvia Spa. I sent a watsapp to Lely from Lluvia Spa to ask about the closing hours as we were not sure if we could make in time to the spa after our dinner. Lely was kind enough to pick me and husband from the restaurant we dined and she offered to send us back to our hotel after the spa session.

This place was a little pricey as compared to the spa that we went in Kuta. However, the ambience and the spa facilities are also different. We were greeted by a friendly driver who waited patiently for us at the restaurant. Upon reaching the spa outlet, the staff there greeted you and serve us a cup of drink. The staff also gave us a form to fill out to indicate our preferences for massage and which areas we would like the therapists to avoid or focus on.

The couple room was perfect for couples, with red roses pedals scattered on the beds and the bathtub. What impressed me most was the therapists used tea bags to cover your eyes while doing the massage. The other outlets which I went to only used a towel to cover your eyes.

MUST TRY: LLuvia special massage and the foot Reflexology which was such a delight and relaxing massage! And booking through watspp or email will get a 20% discount.

I will definitely return to Lluvia spa the next time I return to Bali. Thank you Lely and your staff for the wonderful experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Stella79_sg

First of all Thank you for your kind Review about our services. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest has a memorable experience with us.

I will share your comments with the teams and i am sure your remarks will motivate them to continue to provide a superior service.

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you again for your kind comment.

We are looking forward to welcoming your back in the next future.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We chose Lluvia Spa based on reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed!! The experience was great - complete relaxation, nice atmosphere, excellent therapists and very reasonable prices. It was so good that we went twice in 4 days! Additional plus point is that clients are picked up from their hotel and dropped off afterwards. All-round fantastic experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LLuviaSpa, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Jackie S

First of all, I would like to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us on Tripadvisor. It's always a pleasure to receive nice comments. We are glad to know that you had a enjoyable time at our spa.

Again we would like to thank you for choosing LLuvia Spa Seminyak for your valuable holiday in Bali.

Kind Regards