“Excellent service, perfect environment”
Review of Lluvia Spa

Lluvia Spa
Ranked #36 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Combining the Balinese Hospitality, well trained Therapist and The Cozy design of the building, LLuvia spa committed to offer the best spa experience in Bali. As our slogan say "We never claim that we are the best spa in the island", however we will do our best to deliver unforgettable moment for our customer. With simple booking process via whatsapp/Viber/SMS/Wechat or Email, The leisure is just from your own pocket.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent service, perfect environment”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We had a booking through whatspps which was extremely convenient, the response was also quick that we could had a real time chat to ask for advice on different spa packages. The receptionist called Lely was very nice and always came with a smile. My partner and I had 2 hours of hot stone massage and 1 hour of reflexology, very comfortable environment and the massage skill was great, we immediately made a booking to visit there the second time the next day. I tried the fruit spa and the product used was great, too!

Visited April 2013
Lely L, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear Pauline C,

First of all, thank you so much for your kind review. I am delighted that you enjoyed massage session with us. We have trained our masseurs and receptionist professionally to keep delivering the best service for our customer. Further, thank you for mentioning about WhatsApp booking process. We purposely create the simple way of booking via smartphone application to make our customer easier to reach us and avoid slow confirmation.

Last but not least, thank you for your second round visit. I hope to see you again in your next visit to Bali

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“DEFINITELY GOING BACK!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Excellent massage I had in Bali. Massage skills is excellent! Been to a couple of places around, Lluvia Spa provided us with the most memorable spa and massage services. Free pick up and drop off. What you see if what you get. Couple room was perfect for both of us with a massive bathtub that can literally fits 4 people. Most important thing was, we fell asleep so soundly and finished the spa treatment feeling refreshed. Worth the money!

Visited March 2013
Lely L, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear ST0912,

Thank you for spending your valuable time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed spa session with us. Our couple rooms are especially design for honeymooner and couple who wants to enjoy private and romantic time together. I hope that you can come again to LLuvia spa in your next visit to Bali

Singapore, Singapore
“Must go for this excellent Spa!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very comfortable environment, excellent service attitude with perfect arrangement. Massagist skills is superb, strongly recommend for this spa services. MUST go to visit them if you have to go to Bali.

Visited March 2013
Lely L, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Luffy0405,

Thank you for your kind review about our services and your recommendation. I am glad that you enjoy spa session with us. We have trained our staff to deliver the best services to our customer. It such a pity that I counldn't meet you personally. I Hope to see you again in your next visit to Bali:).

Lely
“Hard to believe spa service can be this memorable!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I can assure you, all the positive feedbacks under this entry are true! Convenient communication through whatsapp. Serene and spacious lobby. Felt eager to take a lot of pictures. Nice and friendly reception with great smile. Professional enquiry form before treatment. Great and comfortable room for couple, with giant bathtub and beautiful shower. Great and relaxing foot massage. Great hot stone massage, with soothing eye treatment. Right pressure and hand movement. Wow! What else can you ask for! And one more thing. I believe Lluvia pursues high service standard. I noticed my therapist went out of the room whenever she had a slight cough.
This is professionalism. And the staff even surprised us with small sovenuirs before we left!
Only drawback is the room temperature is a bit too high for me.
So good to have such an experience in our first trip to Bali. Lely and all the staff from Lluvia, keep up the good work. We definitely will recommend you.

Lely L, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear zfong,

Thank you for spending your valuable time to share your experience in our spa. I am delighted that you like our services and staff attitude. I have tell your review to our receptionist and therapist, they are so happy to hear that.
Personally I would like to thank you for your honest feedback regarding the air conditioner and the shower. Your feedback really help us a lot to keep us delivering a best services.
Last but not least, I am so happy that I could meet you personally before you went back to your country. Hope to see you again in your next visit to Bali.

Singapore
“Very pleasant experience :)”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Massage was very relaxing and the place was very homey. Will definitely recommend this place to family and friends! Thank you ci lely for the pleasant experience! :3

Lely L, Owner at Lluvia Spa, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Hi Arrelta,

Thank you for spending your valuable time to write review about our services. I am Glad that you enjoy our service. Hope to see you again in the future.

Best Regards