“amazing coffee with the best red velvet cake”
Review of The Coffee House - CLOSED

The Coffee House
Cuisines: Diner, Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If your like us, and always looking for a cozy, chill place to relax, and enjoy bali, then keep on reading. We love coffee as much as we love home cooked meals. Pancakes from scratch, authentic french toast, eggs cooked just right with crispy bacon, homemade jams, yoghurts, and cakes that'll make your mouth water. And if thats not enough we have some really awesome!! Authentic Thai cooking..Brought over from our restaurant "Thai Indo Kitchen". Yes, our menu just keeps getting Yummier & Yummier. But don't take our word for it, Come by and give us a try :) i guarantee you won't leave disappointed, but i can't promise you won't leave full. Look for the Big Yellow Windows... The Coffee House
Sydney, Australia
“amazing coffee with the best red velvet cake”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My daughter read the reviews in trip advisor and we went for a coffee and instead found

1) the best and a very tasty coffee at that !! 2) amazing red velvet cake 3) very friendly staff 4) Joey the owner was really lovely 5) Thai food great as well 6) it was terribly hot and the staff handed us cool beautifully scented cloths to cool our faces which was very thoughtful 7) a great place to just hang out and feel welcome as we had 2 kids with us as well 8) would have gone back every day if i could have , we did go twice - is a lovely clean place to hang out with a great coffee and sorry i did not get the chance to try the juices- next time !! 9)it was lovley that everything was great and no disappointments. 10) When i do go back the coffee house is on my list!!

1 Thank Cambewarra1

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Lovable and Cozy hang out”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The Cakes are to die for! Fantastic juices, great Thai Food, love love love the Tom Yum <3 Nice location.. friendly staff and owners ;) cant wait to hang out there again! :)

Bethesda, Maryland
“Yum, Yum, Yum!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I went there today and yesterday after walking around in the heat. I love their mixed juices...so good! And perfectly refreshing for a hot day! I also tried their cake and it is to die for! If your in Seminyak and want something sweet to eat, this is seriously the place! Amazing! The staff is sweet and they have free wifi so its a perfect place to chill!

1 Thank Hollyelder718
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Worth trying... Coffee & Thai Food..”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I know Bali has got so many foody avenues and letting you all know that this is the best thai and coffee.. will be too much as I have not visited all foody avenues in Bali. I stopped by this joint and spent around two-three hours. Had so good thai food.. (I asked they have Thai Chef and the taste was a proof of that).. I enjoyed an early dinner after day-long walk in Semniyak with amazing coffee and cake...

If you are in Seminyak, this is worth trying.. and I say.. you will not repent having food and spending some time there..The staffs are very friendly as well..You need anything more..a complete package..

Enjoy..

“Best coffee in Bali?”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Definitely the best coffee I have had in Bali ! The breakfast was good, and the cake was decadent. All served with a great smile. What more could you ask for?